Quinnipiac poll: Biden’s approval rating down to 38%!!! 😱

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

You keep saying that, but when the money dries up people are going to have to go to work.  And calling them slaves is gross, Governor. 

The money dried up 6 months ago my dude. NJ is stock full of 25-30 hr. Jobs right now. 

The interview is……will you show up?

I found a good job in 1 day. I a messaged them that night….and was working 2 days later. I’m in Morris county. 

NJ has never been this good. Take advantage.

Edited by Governor

47 minutes ago, Governor said:

The money dried up 6 months ago my dude. NJ is stock full of 25-30 hr. Jobs right now. 

The interview is……will you show up?

I found a good job in 1 day. I a messaged them that night….and was working 2 days later. I’m in Morris county. 

NJ has never been this good. Take advantage.

I actually work in NJ at a full time job. But I think you are confused about your dates.

https://www.myunemployment.nj.gov/apply/extensions/

Federal benefits created during the pandemic including PUA, PEUC, and FPUC end Sept. 4. 

1 month, not 6 months.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• JaCrispy changed the title to Quinnipiac poll: Biden’s approval rating down to 38%!!! 😱

I said before the election that the Biden Administration was going to be just as chaotic as the Trump administration, and nothing will get accomplished because you have two Senators trying to run something for the first time in their professional lives.

The economy will sink the Democrats. People tolerate A LOT but high energy prices, shortages and seemingly uncontrolled inflation they will not.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, dpberr said:

I said before the election that the Biden Administration was going to be just as chaotic as the Trump administration, and nothing will get accomplished because you have two Senators trying to run something for the first time in their professional lives.

The economy will sink the Democrats. People tolerate A LOT but high energy prices, shortages and seemingly uncontrolled inflation they will not.

Yup.  That's why they're pulling out all the stops with the January 6th farce and slow-rolling it to last until next year.

19 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Which policies led to your made up inflated cost?

It's mostly all of them...since Leftists don't really comprehend basic rules of Economics.

But to answer your question, there are specifically THREE policies that have inarguably led to my likely conservative cost increase:

1)  All of the policies surrounding energy that have led to significantly higher natural gas and gasoline prices.  All of that is not free, it gets passed on...I know Leftists want to increase the price of Energy so that new Green-Energy sources make more sense (unfortunate that Greens/Leftists don't like Nuclear these days), but predictably they will hurt countless lives on their quest to get there...

2)  All of the policies that convince people that they don't have to work, and that the State will care for their livelihoods.  Yes, when the gov't shut down the economy to "stop the virus" (hilarious concept, BTW) they rightfully issued checks to those people whose lives they'd ruined...BUT, when the virus was a YEAR OLD, this idiotic "Administration" launched its "HISTORIC PANDEMIC RELIEF BILL of $1.9T" that was not necessary and really trapped citizens in a world of "I don't need to work because they're just sending me money".  Now they want to borrow more money just to hand it to citizens, absurd

Leftists won't understand this but excessive borrowing just means that IRs will remain low/zero forever, creating asset-price inflation that ultimately means your increased Transfer Payments aren't enough to actually buy a home, for instance, or afford the type of life you want to live.  This is most clearly demonstrated in the national housing market which is obviously pricing out those in the lower-income area (and no, more transfer payments won't help this)  

3)  The arbitrary Minimum Wage hikes very clearly only add to inflationary pressures;  the market could/would/should force wages to rise in accordance with commensurate economic balance, but Leftist's don't understand this, and it will only hurt those they're trying to "help" as has occurred throughout all time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OrangeBills said:

It's mostly all of them...since Leftists don't really comprehend basic rules of Economics.

But to answer your question, there are specifically THREE policies that have inarguably led to my likely conservative cost increase:

1)  All of the policies surrounding energy that have led to significantly higher natural gas and gasoline prices.  All of that is not free, it gets passed on...I know Leftists want to increase the price of Energy so that new Green-Energy sources make more sense (unfortunate that Greens/Leftists don't like Nuclear these days), but predictably they will hurt countless lives on their quest to get there...

2)  All of the policies that convince people that they don't have to work, and that the State will care for their livelihoods.  Yes, when the gov't shut down the economy to "stop the virus" (hilarious concept, BTW) they rightfully issued checks to those people whose lives they'd ruined...BUT, when the virus was a YEAR OLD, this idiotic "Administration" launched its "HISTORIC PANDEMIC RELIEF BILL of $1.9T" that was not necessary and really trapped citizens in a world of "I don't need to work because they're just sending me money".  Now they want to borrow more money just to hand it to citizens, absurd

Leftists won't understand this but excessive borrowing just means that IRs will remain low/zero forever, creating asset-price inflation that ultimately means your increased Transfer Payments aren't enough to actually buy a home, for instance, or afford the type of life you want to live.  This is most clearly demonstrated in the national housing market which is obviously pricing out those in the lower-income area (and no, more transfer payments won't help this)  

3)  The arbitrary Minimum Wage hikes very clearly only add to inflationary pressures;  the market could/would/should force wages to rise in accordance with commensurate economic balance, but Leftist's don't understand this, and it will only hurt those they're trying to "help" as has occurred throughout all time.

1) You generally say all of the policies without naming any and then go on a rant.

2) You generally say all of the policies without naming any and then go on a rant.

3) The Biden admin has not instituted any minimum wage hikes. Labor shortages though have caused places to increase prices. So yet again, you haven’t pointed to any specific Biden policy.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

1) You generally say all of the policies without naming any and then go on a rant.

2) You generally say all of the policies without naming any and then go on a rant.

3) The Biden admin has not instituted any minimum wage hikes. Labor shortages though have caused places to increase prices. So yet again, you haven’t pointed to any specific Biden policy.

Nice try.  Biden himself said that all of the stimulus checks would have the effect of forcing employers to raise wages. Did you miss class that day?

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice try.  Biden himself said that all of the stimulus checks would have the effect of forcing employers to raise wages. Did you miss class that day?

Source?

Plus 2 of the 3 stimulus were passed while Trump was President.

I doubt the $1,400 stimulus passes while Biden was President had much effect on wages.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Source?

Plus 2 of the 3 stimulus were passed while Trump was President.

I doubt the $1,400 stimulus passes while Biden was President had much effect on wages.

Source: Joe's pie hole!  He literally said it out loud during one of his infrequent press conferences.  Sorry if CNN decided it was unfit to air.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

Well, I'm not about to defend all of the Dems' policies, both enacted and proposed. But ...

1. Consider for a moment Trump's tariffs. And yes, Biden has pretty much kept them in place.

2. Consider for another moment Trump's (and, in turn, Hillary's and then Biden's) opposition to free trade deals.

3. Consider for yet another moment the fact that we no longer have a party that is even officially (if not in practice) committed to reducing the deficit and reforming entitlement spending.

• Like (+1) 1

Joe Biden Unable to Meet ‘Major Challenges’ on Clogged Ports and Snarled Supply Chains

“My administration is bringing together the port operators, shipping lines, the labor unions, trucking companies, railroads, and others to speed up the port’s operations,” Biden said on August 11.

He reassured Americans “these bottlenecks and price spikes will reduce as our economy continues to heal” and promised to monitor the situation.

Biden appointed John D. Porcari to as a “Port Envoy” for the administration on August 21, joining Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg to try and solve the shipping problems.

But two months later, port delays continue.

There are 146 cargo ships off the California coast waiting to get unloaded, according to reports over the weekend.

During an interview with MSNBC’s Morning Joe on Thursday, Buttigieg struggled to offer any reassurance that the Biden administration was making progress as the problem continued to worsen.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/11/joe-biden-unable-to-meet-major-challenges-on-clogged-ports-and-snarled-supply-chains/

Edited by Big Blitz

you're witnessing the great failure of American Leftist thinking just today....the moral/intellectual superiority effect...

The very basics of the economy are falling apart at the seams, because of policies and incentives put in place by the FEDERAL GOV'T

So they gather people in Washington to address the situation and declare the solution in play, but of course it's not.

It's just a soundbite mechanism for the MSM to distribute to their followers for effect...Pres Biden and Secty Buttigieg met w/ Titans of Industry to solve these bottlenecks, relief is on the way.  (of course it's not)

• Agree 1

Despite what Democrats want to believe, no easy fix for Biden exists here.

This isn’t a messaging issue that can be rectified by some new PR campaign. Rather, it’s a results issue, and Americans are not pleased with the president’s myriad of failures.

The 2022 election looms larger than ever.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Despite what Democrats want to believe, no easy fix for Biden exists here.

This isn’t a messaging issue that can be rectified by some new PR campaign. Rather, it’s a results issue, and Americans are not pleased with the president’s myriad of failures.

The 2022 election looms larger than ever.

Yeah, there's no big win coming anytime soon.  Which, again, is why they're going all-out with the 1/6 commission.  But even that will be a bust for them.

• Agree 2