Quinnipiac poll: Biden’s approval rating down to 38%!!! 😱

In the worst showing since becoming president, President Joe Biden’s approval has fallen to its lowest ever, and the public no longer feels his team is competent, honest, or led well.

As Biden struggles to recover from the bungled Afghan withdrawal and an interparty feud over his spending and tax agenda, his approval has sunk to just 38% in the latest Quinnipiac University Poll. A majority, 53%, disapprove. (https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3824)

The survey follows a similar pattern in other polls, notably Gallup, that recently had his approval at a poor 43%.

While partisanship remains as strong as it was during the Trump era, independents are weighing in heavily against Biden.

By nearly 2-1, independents disapprove of Biden, 60%-32%.

Of special note in the new survey, the public appears to have lost faith in Biden’s abilities. According to the survey:

• More than half say 55%-42% said the Biden administration is not competent in running the government.
  • Fifty percent said Biden is not honest, while 44% said he is.
  • Forty-one percent said he has “good leadership,” while 56% said he doesn’t.
  • Fifty-five percent disapprove of his handling of the economy.
  • Fifty-eight percent disapprove of his job as commander in chief.
  • Sixty-seven percent said he's wrong on immigration and border issues.

“Battered on trust, doubted on leadership, and challenged on overall competency, President Biden is being hammered on all sides as his approval rating continues its downward slide to a number not seen since the tough scrutiny of the Trump administration,” said Quinnipiac University polling analyst Tim Malloy

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/hammered-biden-falls-to-38-not-competent-honest

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Yeah Jimmy Carter thanks you, Joe Biden. 

You suck Joe Biden. 

Not even in the 20s yet... Nixon 29%, Daddy Bush 29%, Carter 28%, Dubya 25% Truman 22%! 

Gotta a long way to go for Joe to reach to even reach Bush territory 25%:

"George W. Bush - 71%

George W. Bush served as 43rd US president from 2001-2009, becoming both one of the most popular and unpopular presidents. He received both high and low ratings during his tenure. His lowest ratings were linked to the 2008 financial crisis which began in December 2007. The crisis led to increased prices of oil and mortgages, and the devaluation of the dollar. More than two million jobs were lost during this period with the unemployment rate reaching 7.2%. The lowest approval rating that Bush received while in office was 25%."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Not even in the 20s Yet.. Nixon 29%, Daddy Bush 29%, Carter 28%, Dubya 25% Truman 22%! 

Gotta a long way to go for Joe to reach to even reach Bush territory 25%:

"George W. Bush - 71%

George W. Bush served as 43rd US president from 2001-2009, becoming both one of the most popular and unpopular presidents. He received both high and low ratings during his tenure. His lowest ratings were linked to the 2008 financial crisis which began in December 2007. The crisis led to increased prices of oil and mortgages, and the devaluation of the dollar. More than two million jobs were lost during this period with the unemployment rate reaching 7.2%. The lowest approval rating that Bush received while in office was 25%."

Joe still has a long way to go, i have confidence in him, for one thing at least 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ah yes the old comforting “this poison is way less salty than that other poison” 

You forgot to comment on his second sentence.

Anyone who points out that Joe Biden is disliked and incompetent is a .........TRAITOR !

What does that tell you about Section 8's mindset.

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Anyone who points out that Joe Biden is disliked and incompetent is a .........TRAITOR !

It’s pervasive overarching mentality Among the extremists…

“don’t you dare hold the guy with same opinions as mine to the same standard as the guy who has different opinions.”

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Joe Biden on his worst day is better than Donald Trump on his best day.  Have a nice afternoon, traitors. 

If you believe that you should enter concussion protocol.  This is by far the worst administration in the history of the country.  There's not one thing they haven't FUBAR'd.    

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Section 8, huh?  Mocking those who can’t afford reasonable housing, I see.  WWJD?  Based on my understanding, probably not denigrate the poor.  Have a nice day.  

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If you believe that you should enter concussion protocol.  This is by far the worst administration in the history of the country.  There's not one thing they haven't FUBAR'd.    

Coming from the same guy who believes that Trump was the healthiest president ever.  I have the grain of salt right next to me.  

48 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Joe Biden on his worst day is better than Donald Trump on his best day.  Have a nice afternoon, traitors. 

Traitors??? Well, that’s certainly an odd choice of words...

Confused Britney Spears GIF

Since when do people not have the right to disapprove of their elected officials?

Last I checked, places that always had 100% approval were North Korea, China, and Iraq when Sadam Hussein was still the dictator...👍

20 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Section 8, huh?  Mocking those who can’t afford reasonable housing, I see.  WWJD?  Based on my understanding, probably not denigrate the poor.  Have a nice day.  

Wrong section 8, sonny.

You were accusing us of being traitors (apparently it is okay when YOU insult people....LOL)

So I referred to this :

From Wikipedia. Section 8 was a category of discharge from the United States military, used for a service member judged mentally unfit for service.

image.jpg

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Yeah, for all those that are idiots I'd imagine your statement would be true.

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Afghanistan?

The border?

The economy?

More covid deaths this year than last year- even with a vaccine?

I don’t know...everything he touches doesn’t really seem to go well....it’s like, everything we were promised with a Biden presidency hasn’t really come to fruition...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1