Quinnipiac poll: Biden’s approval rating down to 38%!!! 😱

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Afghanistan?

The border?

The economy?

More covid deaths this year than last year- even with a vaccine?

I don’t know...everything he touches doesn’t really seem to go well....it’s like, everything we were promised with a Biden presidency hasn’t really come to fruition...

Takes longer to wash the stench of Trump out than thought….you guys really like the smell of your own siht……

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, TH3 said:

Takes longer to wash the stench of Trump out than thought….you guys really like the smell of your own siht……

Actually, had Biden kept Trump’s policies on the border, we wouldn’t be needing to house and pay for 200,000 illegal migrants entering the country every month...

Afghanistan was a disaster created by Biden when he chose to ignore the strategy of his generals, and go through with his own plan, after he was briefed for months of what was going to happen if he followed through...

It was Biden who chose to end the Keystone pipeline on day 1, killing thousands of jobs, endangering American energy independence, and helping to raise gas prices for you, me and every other American...

Now, if you’re truly being honest with yourself, you know that none of these 3 things has anything to do with “washing the stench of Trump out”.

Edited by JaCrispy

• JaCrispy changed the title to Quinnipiac poll: Biden’s approval rating down to 38%!!!
17 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I dont know about the rest of you, but I love paying $17 for an order of wings. Can't figure out why he's sinking like a lead balloon. Can someone name one positive since this man took office?

They warned us about the wing shortage and price hike about 15 years ago.

I can’t even blame that on Trump or Obama because it happened so long ago. That started in Bush’s 2nd term. LMAO.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Governor said:

I can’t even blame that on Trump or Obama because it happened so long ago. That started in Bush’s 2nd term. LMAO.

No.  All Pandemic.  All self inflicted.  All peak scared stupid. 

The cost of wings is up significantly.

Duff’s Famous Wings Sheridan Drive Manager Jeff Feather said they are paying $4.00 per pound. That’s nearly double pre-pandemic prices.

The increase stems from a decease in production, including a lack of farm labor and transportation and an increase in demand. He said the cost of oil is also up.

Duff’s has raised the price of 20 wings by six dollars since last year.

Duff’s has raised the price of 20 wings by six dollars since last year.

Economists aren’t yet predicting when the prices might drop. They said you should anticipate paying more for the foreseeable future.

https://www.wkbw.com/rebound/coronavirus-money-help/chicken-wing-price-increase-explained

Everyone's 5% wage cut continues and is increasing.  Retirements for those over 55 are about to be rekked........and I don't feel remotely sorry for them.  They voted for BIDEN.  Losers.  Hope you saved a lot more then your financial advisor recommended.  Pre 2019 advise no longer is relevant.   

If I dug deep in Biden's awful polling  - my guess is its right there.  And that's why Trump thinks he can run again and win.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

My investment portfolio says otherwise.  Have a nice day, hoaxer! 

Wait a minute? What? Is this a Biden voter bragging about his 401k? I thought the stock market was the last resort of Donald Trump? We’ve truly entered bizzaro world. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

I tried to tell everyone that the slaves weren’t coming back to those types of jobs over a year ago. The entire workforce changed and workers have more power now then at any point in my lifetime.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Governor said:

Wait...there was a warning in 2006 that in the year 2021, an order of 10 wings was going to rise to $16? 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Governor said:

I tried to tell everyone that the slaves weren’t coming back to those types of jobs over a year ago. The entire workforce changed and workers have more power now then at any point in my lifetime.

You keep saying that, but when the money dries up people are going to have to go to work.  And calling them slaves is gross, Governor.