Truth or Scare ?

Just something to think about . Let me say i am in no way saying that the virus isn't real and hasn't changed our world as we know it because it has and some families lives have been changed for ever because of it and it can be very dangerous to some but how much of it is truth or scare ?

I think there is definitely something to think about in this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lFlDSPAcmU

This past summer I visited NY and we were supposed to see my wife's 25 year old physically fit cousin who declined to meet us because we were not vaccinated. We had no symptoms, she is vaccinated, but her paranoia was so strong she could not be in the same area of us even though we offered to only talk on the back deck area of the home we were staying in. That is an unreasonable fear.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This vaccine in no different than ANY other vaccine. Our family was fully vaccinated and me, my brother and mother caught what we believe was the Delta strain. Nothing to do with the vaccine. The virus mutated and the vaccine was ineffective against delta. That is just  biology. Just like the flu mutates ever year. My brother had no symptoms, but was positive. I had  mild flu like symptoms. I have been much sicker from the flu in the past. 

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

This vaccine in no different than ANY other vaccine. Our family was fully vaccinated and me, my brother and mother caught what we believe was the Delta strain. Nothing to do with the vaccine. The virus mutated and the vaccine was ineffective against delta. That is just  biology. Just like the flu mutates ever year. My brother had no symptoms, but was positive. I had  mild flu like symptoms. I have been much sicker from the flu in the past. 

Just stop already. Don’t you know EVERYONE needs to comply…everyone! 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just stop already. Don’t you know EVERYONE needs to comply…everyone! 

Every one is Bit**ing about Texas putting a abortion law in place because it's a women body and should be their choice not the gov't but this is different WHY ??? Because they sque the results to make us think we need to ?

If they would have been honest from the beginning and not bloated the numbers it would be different . 

Here's another question if you get covid and the natural antibodies are 13 to 27 times stronger why do they keep pushing it for those that have had covid ? 

But every one must comply commandant Zig Hile ...

Edited by T master

First an OAN video doesn’t inspire my confidence.  Second, there is data indicating natural immunity gives protection, but to get that protection you have to get Covid and thus risk dying from the disease.  Third, not all who get Covid mount a robust immune reaction whereas they do after vaccination. 

I would be all for people who have mounted a solid immune response to either not need a vaccine or perhaps get one shot of the mRNA vaccine as a booster; I think Israel is doing that.  What you’d really need to have though for each patient is a measure of their memory B cell response and their T cell immunity, not just a simple antibody test.  Those are what would confer long lasting protection.

As for supposedy counting deaths wrong, no.  Let’s say you have a heart condition but are managing it well.  But you get Covid.  Covid causes dramatic changes to your vasculature and thus your heart gives out.  That is a death caused by Covid, not because you had heart disease.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Wacka said:

Completely ineffective?  Do you think it helped at all as far as symptoms and deaths are concerned for the vaccinated who caught the Delta variant? 

4 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Rebelling against science. Americans leading the March back to the Middle Ages. Bravo. 

No...rebelling against the oppression of science and natural immunity 👍

Natural immunity has been proven stronger and longer lasting than the vaccine over and over...Now we have Big Pharma scientists confirming the same...

Yet Fauci and our government want to threaten people into getting vaccinated, even if they are naturally immune...why? What’s the reasoning behind this?

And why do we have to stumble across this information? Why are our leaders withholding this knowledge from the public, about natural immunity? Why are they trying to censor this information?

Do you see where I am coming from? Does any of this make sense to you?

Edited by JaCrispy