Truth or Scare ?

On 10/7/2021 at 10:24 AM, Sundancer said:

You can *choose* to ignore your doctor, and when you do so, you are making a bad health decision. I of course make those decisions and when I do, I make decisions that are BAD FOR MY HEALTH. 

Which is why I keep asking the vaccine defenders: "What does your doctor recommend?" If they are honest and say, "they recommend that everyone get the vaccine," that's good but they should also admit part 2 of this "logic," which they don't like to admit: "and not getting the vaccine is a bad health decision and bad for my community because it will help spread the disease to vulnerable people who might die." 

I am against government mandates. Anti-vax defenders like Plenz and Timmy put words in my mouth that I've not said. But people should follow the science, not the Twitter-science that Plenz, TMD (Twitter MD) promotes, and admit: Getting the vaccine is what actual scientists and doctors recommend. Only here in America is the anti-vax defense so vocal and not laughed out of existence. There's the Plenz TMD types and his ilk who get excited about any link that makes them feel counter-culture above the scientiests, "See I knew I was smart all along." It's an odd way to self-validate.

Be proud fellas and enjoy the next remedy that comes from Twitter. Here, I am going to make something up out of my ass for how to treat Covid and if it gets enough follows, I bet people start believing it. It can be as crazy as anything but if Berenson or Tucker start talking about it, it will take off!

You know what works well to treat Covid: Horse-dewormer dog flea and tick medicine taken orally

“DR SUNDANCER: OXY CODONE ON LINE 2, OXY CODONE ON LINE 2! PICK UP PLEASE.”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/6/2021 at 4:05 AM, Sundancer said:

Rebelling against science. Americans leading the March back to the Middle Ages. Bravo. 

Yep - tell me how these drug companies have never pulled product from the shelves. YOU CAN’T

”This science has been around forever” - but yet it hasn’t and we needed Operation Warp Speed to get the vaccines rolling out. LMAO

Agreed with someone else’s point - we’re sure as hell not going to change each other’s minds. Having said that, I really appreciate the posts and links from others who have a head on their shoulders and realize what’s going on. Thank you. 

35 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“DR SUNDANCER: OXY CODONE ON LINE 2, OXY CODONE ON LINE 2! PICK UP PLEASE.”

I recently had surgery and was prescribed oxy codone by my doctor...when I went back for my checkup, when he asked me how the medicine was treating me, I responded I hadn’t taken any...his reaction shocked me! He was so relieved...

Now, think about that for a moment- a doctor prescribing medicine to patients that he doesn’t want you to take...🤔

This is because they get paid by Big Pharma to push things that might not be good for you- but that might financially benefit Big Pharma...👍

When the Left used to hate big corporations, they understood this fact well...unfortunately, they have since shifted to be in full support of Big corporations, including Big Pharma controlling people’s lives...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 9:23 AM, JaCrispy said:

I recently had surgery and was prescribed oxy codone by my doctor...when I went back for my checkup, when he asked me how the medicine was treating me, I responded I hadn’t taken any...his reaction shocked me! He was so relieved...

Now, think about that for a moment- a doctor prescribing medicine to patients that he doesn’t want you to take...🤔

This is because they get paid by Big Pharma to push things that might not be good for you- but that might financially benefit Big Pharma...👍

When the Left used to hate big corporations, they understood this fact well...unfortunately, they have since shifted to be in full support of Big corporations, including Big Pharma controlling people’s lives...

Isn't that also the same as the gov't paying hospitals money for a positive covid test ? I'd say a resounding YES .

And just like you being able to recover from your surgery with out the use of pain meds those meds have been proven to alter some peoples lives course to the point of dying (by the way kudo's to you my friend i'm not a pill guy either) so if you don't want to take it why force it on you ? 

Sounds to me like your Dr knows what could happen from taking it but big pharma along with those that allow that stuff to be on the market that being the FDA don't care as long as the money keeps flowing .

And how many Dr's, nurses and health care people in general don't want to or won't take the jab what is their reason for that decision ?

I know of a nurse here in town that after having covid and (proven fact) that the anti bodies from actually having the virus are stronger than those from the jab decided against it (what's the sense) and was terminated because of that but didn't they scream FOLLOW THE SCIENCE ... If one is stronger than the other why do you need it ??

I also know people that were given the choice to refuse due to their religious believes because it is said that the vaccine is made from aborted baby stem cells which went against their belief and even though given the option when they did they were also denied that option and will be terminated because of deciding against it .

So i'm not sure the reasons but if any one of politicians say it's because they care about us as a people they got more sh** than a christmas turkey they could care less ! Some where some one is making bank on this entire thing weather it be pain meds or the vaccine you can bet on that !! 

It all reminds me of something Hitler might dream up ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/6/2021 at 3:44 AM, Doc Brown said:

Completely ineffective?  Do you think it helped at all as far as symptoms and deaths are concerned for the vaccinated who caught the Delta variant? 

This is why you can’t have a rational argument with the “I saw a YouTube video about this” crowd. This is exactly what the vaccine is supposed to do: “I was exposed, but my body mounted a strong response and I felt like I had a common cold.” To them it’s proof that the vaccine is an epic fail. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/9/2021 at 8:23 AM, JaCrispy said:

Imagine that! Your doctor was impressed by your pain tolerance (congrats!) and glad that you didn’t have to use powerful pain meds,

which, after all, have side effects (no constipation with you, I trust!), and, like all medications including even ibuprofen should really only be used when necessary. Sounds like a good doc. I’m gonna tell him/her that you, however, smell a big pharma rat!

On 10/4/2021 at 8:53 PM, Doc said:

It's known that they sorely over-counted Wuhan virus deaths.  Mainly because all other forms of death practically vanished.

“They.”  Nice.  Blame it on the boogeyman.  Kind of like Antifa I suppose.  

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is why you can’t have a rational argument with the “I saw a YouTube video about this” crowd. This is exactly what the vaccine is supposed to do: “I was exposed, but my body mounted a strong response and I felt like I had a common cold.” To them it’s proof that the vaccine is an epic fail. 

The good news is that the you tubers are so busy slugging ivermectin and HCQ that they don’t have time to watch stupid videos based on the “research” of internet “experts” whose vocations include operating lawnmowers, serving cheeseburgers, and separating paper from plastic on the line at the Tomra plant. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/7/2021 at 11:35 AM, Tenhigh said:

Maybe if you addressed them as people instead of a$$#oles you'd get further?

It’s an idea, but they are definitely the latter.  

On 10/6/2021 at 4:02 PM, plenzmd1 said:

My doctor recommends  some things I dismiss, including taking statins and one ortho who insisted I needed shoulder surgery which I nixed and rehabbed instead with exercises I found online. 

Doctors are not omniscient , and several have differing opinions on several subjects. 

People should certainly weigh what their doctors say carefully, but also do their own research and make their own health decisions.  

Do your own research.  Outstanding stuff.  I think what you really meant was listen to the scientific community qualified to conduct meaningful research in the field.  They say to get the vax.  

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

“They.”  Nice.  Blame it on the boogeyman.  Kind of like Antifa I suppose.  

The good news is that the you tubers are so busy slugging ivermectin and HCQ that they don’t have time to watch stupid videos based on the “research” of internet “experts” whose vocations include operating lawnmowers, serving cheeseburgers, and separating paper from plastic on the line at the Tomra plant. 

Yeah, "horse dewormer" and "a drug Trump picked out from his stock portfolio."  If only they were as informed as you...

On 10/9/2021 at 10:23 AM, JaCrispy said:

My teeth suck and I've had a lot of work done on them over the years.  Every dentist will always prescribe an opioid in case I need it.  Sometimes I'll use it but I can usually get away with regular ibuprofen or tylenol.  I pry could've made some money with all the pills I didn't use.  My guess is most doctor's don't know a patients pain tolerance so they'll just give you a prescription for an opioid assuming the worst case scenario.  I just think most doctors don't want patients to be pissed at them and leave them bad reviews online or something so they'll write the script without a second thought.

Multiple things can be true at once.  Large pharmaceutical companies will push the drugs they manufactured.  It's how they make money.  They also can help treat serious conditions more effectively and in this case create an amazing vaccine that I still think is underappreciated by a large portion of Americans.  I'll admit it is kind of funny seeing the left praise the vaccines created by the big pharma companies they've railed against in the past that some people on the right are now railing against.  Gotta love America.

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

My teeth suck and I've had a lot of work done on them over the years.  Every dentist will always prescribe an opioid in case I need it.  Sometimes I'll use it but I can usually get away with regular ibuprofen or tylenol.  I pry could've made some money with all the pills I didn't use.  My guess is most doctor's don't know a patients pain tolerance so they'll just give you a prescription for an opioid assuming the worst case scenario.  I just think most doctors don't want patients to be pissed at them and leave them bad reviews online or something so they'll write the script without a second thought.

Multiple things can be true at once.  Large pharmaceutical companies will push the drugs they manufactured.  It's how they make money.  They also can help treat serious conditions more effectively and in this case create an amazing vaccine that I still think is underappreciated by a large portion of Americans.  I'll admit it is kind of funny seeing the left praise the vaccines created by the big pharma companies they've railed against in the past that some people on the right are now railing against.  Gotta love America.

What do you think the vaccination rates would have been if Trump was reelected?

Edited by Tenhigh

As I have said I am a teacher and last week my school reinstituted "no usage of water fountains" because kids were removing their masks to drink. Literally the administration at my school has determined that Covid amongst students is such a threat that kids who use water bottles during the day are less a threat than water fountains. This is legitimate paranoia.