Please start Spencer Brown for the rest of the season ASAP

Protocal69

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Depth Chart now shows Spencer Brown as starting RT, Williams RG, and Feliciano starting LG.

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart

Spencer Brown is listed as the starting RT and backup LT. Williams is RG only. You would think Williams would be the backup RT unless they were absolutely done with him there.

46 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

Spencer Brown is listed as the starting RT and backup LT. Williams is RG only. You would think Williams would be the backup RT unless they were absolutely done with him there.

More likely they're done with Cody and Ike starting.

55 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

When looking at who in this arrangement of players would be the most logical backup at RT, the only option on the team is Williams when looking at experience and production. Hopefully we stay healthy and don’t need to find out fo certain, 👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

More likely they're done with Cody and Ike starting.

It's disappointing that Ford doesn't look like he's going to pan out, but we can't hit on all our draft picks I guess.  I'm glad they're confident in Brown, I hope he balls out because the dude has swagger.  He was really fun to watch last week. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

Well its not that hard what the depth chart is. Dawkins went out for a couple plays. Without Dawkins it was Brown, Boettger, Morse, Ford, Williams so I don’t think their done per day with Williams at Tackle. 

id assume when Feliciano comes back he takes Boettgers spot and Ike becomes the primary backup at Guard and Williams becomes the primary backup at Tackle

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Well its not that hard what the depth chart is. Dawkins went out for a couple plays. Without Dawkins it was Brown, Boettger, Morse, Ford, Williams so I don’t think their done per day with Williams at Tackle. 

id assume when Feliciano comes back he takes Boettgers spot and Ike becomes the primary backup at Guard and Williams becomes the primary backup at Tackle

We have guys that can play multiple positions on the O line, ie; Feliciano, guard and center, Bates, every position, Brown, both tackle positions,  etc, we are  good in that aspect, in which we can shuffle players to different spots at need. 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

The depth chart has Feliciano as the starter at LG and Ike a he backup. Not sure if that means he’s ready to return this weekend. 

Brown has massive potential.  I think its obvious he is one of the top 5 lineman on the roster.  I think he locks down the position.  Interested to see how Williams transitions inside at guard.  If he can get comfortable that is the best case.  

Brown and Groot appear to be real finds and guys that might have been drafted much higher if not for sitting out and not playing in 2020 during Covid.

But it's still early and we've been deceived before but it's clear they had a vision drafting Brown even after resigning Williams who was coming off a very good year at RT and was a essentially a top 10 player at the position.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Brown and Groot appear to be real finds and guys that might have been drafted much higher if not for sitting out and not playing in 2020 during Covid.

But it's still early and we've been deceived before but it's clear they had a vision drafting Brown even after resigning Williams who was coming off a very good year at RT and was a essentially a top 10 player at the position.

Completely agree. -AND.. they’re Monsters!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.