Gamepass and Coaches' Film

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What is up with this?  It's Thursday and that's not a choice I can select yet.

Did Gamepass discontinue it? 

That's the primary reason I subscribe to Gamepass

If they don't release Coaches Film any more, is there a way I can get a refund?

According to this link, it looks like the end of week 1/start of week 2. I have Game Pass as well so I was wondering too. Hopefully this link is helpful to you, Hap.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/11/all-22-film-returning-soon-to-game-pass/

Edited by BillsFan619

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

How odd. It has been on the International Gamepass since Tuesday.

Well FML

I know it's not just me because Cover1 put out an analysis of the OL problems in the Stillers game and said "Again, no Coaches Film" and Chris Sims was all "you have to trust me, I don't have film to show this..."

I wonder if I VPN my location to UK if it would show?

5 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

According to this link, it looks like the end of week 1/start of week 2. Hopefully that helps you, Hap.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/11/all-22-film-returning-soon-to-game-pass/

Thanks! 

Yeah, they changed up the interface so that it now runs as part of NFL.com, which is a downgrade IMHO because I can't figure out a way to get it to show me individual plays or times in the game, it's just dumb and runs through the complete game (with ads still left in) or the condensed game.

The complete game used to have play by play announcing and all the normal in-between snap walking on or off the field, but the ads were taken out.

If I had known, I would most certainly have NOT wasted my $$ on Gamepass but hopefully it's just a SNAFU with switching to a new interface and they'll fix it.

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Why in hell would the international version have it before the domestic version?

Are you sure you're seeing radio replay, or is it just talking about live game audio?

ooohhh sorry, live game audio

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well FML

I know it's not just me because Cover1 put out an analysis of the OL problems in the Stillers game and said "Again, no Coaches Film" and Chris Sims was all "you have to trust me, I don't have film to show this..."

I wonder if I VPN my location to UK if it would show?

Thanks! 

I don't think so because a couple of years ago they separated the products. So it used to be one product but with certain functionality (watching games live) disabled for the US version but they split the products, two different apps now and I suspect if you use your US login on gamepass international it would not recognise. 

I remember before they split them though that early in the season we would have this issue. Week 2 loss at Carolina McD's first year the coach's film didn't go up until the following week.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think so because a couple of years ago they separated the products. So it used to be one product but with certain functionality (watching games live) disabled for the US version but they split the products, two different apps now and I suspect if you use your US login on gamepass international it would not recognise. 

I remember before they split them though that early in the season we would have this issue. Week 2 loss at Carolina McD's first year the coach's film didn't go up until the following week.

Interesting.  I remember watching games from Portugal in 2019 but I don't remember what I did.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What is up with this?  It's Thursday and that's not a choice I can select yet.

Did Gamepass discontinue it? 

That's the primary reason I subscribe to Gamepass

If they don't release Coaches Film any more, is there a way I can get a refund?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/08/03/all-22-film-disappears-from-nfl-game-pass-its-unclear-when-it-will-return/

yeah not there... crap.....

10 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

So anyone have any luck with the all-22?  Can’t find it anywhere in GP, but I heard navigation has changed?

No, the most recent news I could find was an article saying it would be back "end of week 1/early week 2"

Now that we're into week 3, it's clear that timeline was off

If Ida known I would never have paid for GP this season

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No, the most recent news I could find was an article saying it would be back "end of week 1/early week 2"

Now that we're into week 3, it's clear that timeline was off

If Ida known I would never have paid for GP this season

Agreed.  That was the value for me, they should refund if that is going away permanently.  I thought I saw the same as you that it was delayed but coming back soon.

On 9/17/2021 at 1:38 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If I had known, I would most certainly have NOT wasted my $$ on Gamepass but hopefully it's just a SNAFU with switching to a new interface and they'll fix it.

I was planning on buying it and now I know better.  

Thanks.

I will send an email to NFL that they lost a potential customer (most companies only care for new ones not existing ones these days).