Anyone else hate the drum line?

MWK

One thing I forgot how much I hated after a year of not being able to go to games is the awful drum line. They have had the same routine ever since they started, and it’s just not something that is enjoyable to listen to. I don’t hear any fans ever getting excited when they come out. I don’t even want the Jills back, the drum line just needs to go.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MWK said:

One thing I forgot how much I hated after a year of not being able to go to games is the awful drum line. They have had the same routine ever since they started, and it’s just not something that is enjoyable to listen to. I don’t hear any fans ever getting excited when they come out. I don’t even want the Jills back, the drum line just needs to go.

I think the Steelers have something equally as awful.  I'm not sure why we have this.  Couldn't they sell tickets where these guys sit?  

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

I’d be alright if they were awesome and put on a cool show, instead it looks like suburban dads pounding on garbage cans. 

Yeah it's not really a cool show. Same routine every time and it isn't very exciting at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

I’d be alright if they were awesome and put on a cool show, instead it looks like suburban dads pounding on garbage cans. 

They need some wailing guitars and a little cowbell ;)

13 hours ago, 716er said:

Nothing screams drought like the train horn

Wake up its time to get loud....like we need a reminder ;)

• Haha (+1) 1