Steelers Schedule sets up nicely for them

Browns, Packers, and Seahawks in those first 8, so I'd be pleased at 5-3.

Unexpected win today, but the running game was still not good and not much in the way of a deeper passing game than last year.

Might be able to hit 10 or 11 wins if the D stays healthy all year, but any major injuries like last year and it's probably a losing season unless the offensive line plays average or above to provide some run game and pass protection.

29 minutes ago, Process said:

Ben looked awful, they are going nowhere. 

Embarrassing loss to a team that likely won't make the playoffs. But just one game. We move on. 

Someone said Ben looked "barely playable" today which might be a stretch, but I agree he is pretty much done at this point in his career.  He has been done for a few years now.

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'm still not sure how good the Steelers might be yet, but I've thought all along today's game was dangerous for pretty much every reason which contributed to todays embarrassment at home.

No one is sure about anyone at this point!  It's the same every year.  Seeing how it unfolds one game at a time is part of the fun of it.  We'll know who is who maybe after 8 games or so.  

Fans also always seem to forget that who was good last year may be bad this year, and who was bad last year might be good this year!  

1 hour ago, Process said:

Ben looked awful, they are going nowhere. 

Embarrassing loss to a team that likely won't make the playoffs. But just one game. We move on. 

They will absolutely be in the playoffs. Their defense is going to be great again. Ben just has to do enough, and he likely will, like he did today.

• Disagree 1

14 minutes ago, MJS said:

They will absolutely be in the playoffs. Their defense is going to be great again. Ben just has to do enough, and he likely will, like he did today.

Yea.... No lol. They are bad. Ben looks absolutely toast. 

We lost to a bad team. It happens. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Unless they block a punt in every game they will be lucky to get a WC. 

Every opponent they face face is not going to be as good as the Bills. They will be able to get plenty of wins like they did last year.

12 minutes ago, Process said:

Yea.... No lol. They are bad. Ben looks absolutely toast. 

We lost to a bad team. It happens. 

Their defense is legit. The Steelers are not bad. They have not been bad for a long, long time.

I'm not saying they will be a Superbowl contender, but they are going to win enough to get into the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1