Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Yellow—

LA Chargers @ Washington

Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

Tan — 

Arizona @ Tennessee

Tom McCarthy, Tiki Barber

September 12, 2021

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thursday Night: Dallas @ Tampa Bay (NBC)

Sunday Night: Chicago @ LA Rams (NBC)

Monday Night: Baltimore @ Las Vegas (ESPN/ABC)

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Thank you (+1) 9

Of all the :censored: weeks the WFT plays an AFC team while Baltimore doesn't have a 1:00pm time slot, it has to be THIS :censored: week. Any other time they would be on Fox. But no, Fox is showing Philly and Atlanta. :censored: dumb. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, wjag said:

Wonder why they are punishing Utah.  What could they have possibly done top get Carolina-Jets?

That game has a story line w Darnold going up against his old team and his successor.  I think Darnold has a lot to prove this year.  I hope he gets his game together.  Seems like a good kid.  Maybe Carolina will be a better situation for him.

Down here in SE FL, I'm saved this week with Miami playing in the later time slot on Sunday...

So I get the Bills on TV!  Good way to open the season.

I notice the Thursday night, Sunday Night, and Monday night games are all only "so so" games for me.

Kind of a disappointing lineup for Week 1.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Down here in SE FL, I'm saved this week with Miami playing in the later time slot on Sunday...

So I get the Bills on TV!  Good way to open the season.

I notice the Thursday night, Sunday Night, and Monday night games are all only "so so" games for me.

Kind of a disappointing lineup for Week 1.

WC Florida here, I'm glad too. But, we get screwed out of the KC/Browns game. I mean, I'll watch it but not on the big screen.

Here in Atlanta we're getting a AFC/CBS 1:00 game.  Pittsburgh and Buffalo ??  2 potential playoff powerhouse teams.

Oh no. Instead, we get 2 teams with a 2020 combined win total of 5 games, the Texans and Jaguars. Yes, locals are treated to the electrifying Tyrod Taylor slinging it for the Texans.

Maybe because jags # 1 draft pick Trevor Lawrence is a local kid, they went with that game.  Is our local CBS affiliate going to bump top contenders for Trevor Lawrence all year? Who knows?

Just glad I have the NFL Sunday ticket.

Edited by SoMAn

1 minute ago, SoMAn said:

Here in Atlanta we're getting a AFC/CBS 1:00 game.  Pittsburgh and Buffalo ??  2 potential playoff powerhouse teams.

Oh no. Instead, we get 2 teams with a 2020 combined win total of 5 games, the Texans and Jaguars. Yes, locals are treated to the electrifying Tyrod Taylor slinging it for the Texans.

Maybe because jags # 1 draft pick Trevor Lawrence is a local kid, they went with that game.  Is our local CBS affiliate going to bump top contenders for Trevor Lawrence all year? Who knows?

Just glad I have the NFL Sunday ticket.

Man they have a potential tank bowl in week 1.