Week 1: Steelers at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Now you're just getting ridiculous. 

"I actually have a lot more confidence in an OL consisting of a 3rd round rookie center, a 4th round rookie LT, a 2nd year LG who saw significant snaps in what, 5 games last season, a former all-pro RG who was released after starting 9 games because he, um, sucked, and is hoping for redemption, and a former 3rd round pick going into his 4th season, who couldn't crack the lineup until last year BEFORE THEY'VE EVEN PLAYED A REGULAR SEASON SNAP or had to cope with all the disguised coverages and stunts DCs save for the regular season ---- than I did last year in an OL consisting of a multi-probowl LT who was widely respected as a Beast around the league, a probowl center and RG, and Okorafor."

Outstanding stuff, this.

1) Is this person maybe 12?

2) there  grammar  when writing is horrible 

3) grammar police 🚔 mite come

4) I left work early for this 

Y'all have a good nite know

Go bills

31 to 17

Buffalo 

Stat line 

Josh 28 36 343yards 2 tds 

Motor 15 for 84

Moss 8 for 34

Diggs 8 124

O that's right we have no more receivers 

Beas 7 67

Davis 4 82 1 td

Knox 2 drops 3 34 1 td

Edited by scuba guy
Add
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Beas 7 67

Davis 4 82 1 td

Knox 2 drops 3 34 1 td

I like the note of realism in that last

1 hour ago, Cruiserplayer said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c3eb0167444192765db8048d8fc71850.jpeg

Not even if it's amusing?

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

That poor O-line coach.

I mean, they may be "all that and a Bag of Chips" as the saying goes

But until they've played a down together in the regular season, Who Knows?

2 hours ago, Steelz said:

That remains to be seen, I actually have alot of confidence in our Oline this year, much more than last year. Now Josh Allen, I'm not taking anything away from him, he's a very good quarterback and a threat as a runner... BUT he has a fumbling problem.. and that's not good when you're playing a defense that led the league in sacks for the last 4 years. During the last 2 years Allen has lost 11 fumbles, 16 over the last 3 years. I expect him to lose a couple more this Sunday 😉

Do you have literally nothing better to do than troll an opposing teams message board on a Friday night? Lol

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Now you're just getting ridiculous. 

"I actually have a lot more confidence in an OL consisting of a 3rd round rookie center, a 4th round rookie LT, a 2nd year LG who saw significant snaps in what, 5 games last season, a former all-pro RG who was released after starting 9 games because he, um, sucked, and is hoping for redemption, and a former 3rd round pick going into his 4th season, who couldn't crack the lineup until last year BEFORE THEY'VE EVEN PLAYED A REGULAR SEASON SNAP or had to cope with all the disguised coverages and stunts DCs save for the regular season ---- than I did last year in an OL consisting of a multi-probowl LT who was widely respected as a Beast around the league, a probowl center and RG, and Okorafor."

Outstanding stuff, this.

These rookies are going to have a heck of a time with the noise Sunday. I’m wondering if there’s an over/under for the number of false starts. 

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

So you'll be gone by halftime then?

@Scott7975, you dadgum genius, you: You've located Vontae @Steelz Davis! Can I give you a candy bar, a signed @jeffismagic jersey, and an invite to a high-level business meeting?

2 hours ago, Cruiserplayer said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c3eb0167444192765db8048d8fc71850.jpeg

@Cruiserplayer Are those white hots, undercooked meatball subs without marinara sauce, or burnt eclairs?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not seeing anything more than a 50% chance of rain during the game but typically it would be the offense. I hope it’s windy because they have a rookie punter.

Why do you think the offence out of curiosity?

I get for the traction part.

But it would be a lot tougher to throw in rain.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Well, TJ Watt hasn't been practicing with the team, so I doubt he'd be a key piece to this never-before-seen puzzle Butler has made.

They didn't need to double Watt at all last game, so how about they just double him this time and run everything at him. 

According to butler after their last matchup, they were able to contain watt because Dupree was out. Dupree is still not there but Ingram is …