Abortion Basically Illegal In Texas Now

Tiberius

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/straight-line-us-racial-segregation-101534714.html

This article is pathetically bad. It finds information to support a forgone thought but ignores the two biggest facts: Planned Parenthood was built by Margaret Sanger to suppress the black community and the fact that eliminating abortion will increase drastically the number of black kids in our country. From 2009-2017 the number of black children aborted vs the number born was about even, if this law was nationwide those numbers would never be close again.

Yes, but remember that BLACK LIVES MATTER....unless those lives are prematurely snuffed out by other BLACK PEOPLE.  In those cases, it's all OK.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What a perfect example of what a weak poster uses for an 'argument'

I provide two sources earlier that prove that this new law doesn't even stop most Texas abortions, as a way of furthering any discussion.

Billstime provides a ranting joker as "proof"

Amazing.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/straight-line-us-racial-segregation-101534714.html

This article is pathetically bad. It finds information to support a forgone thought but ignores the two biggest facts: Planned Parenthood was built by Margaret Sanger to suppress the black community and the fact that eliminating abortion will increase drastically the number of black kids in our country. From 2009-2017 the number of black children aborted vs the number born was about even, if this law was nationwide those numbers would never be close again.

So planned parenthood is a racist institution then? 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So planned parenthood is a racist institution then? 

I don't try to put labels on the current intent but it certainly had a racist intent at the beginning and it currently is having a devastating effect on the size of the black population. If I believed in the liberal standard of disparate impact it would impossible to argue otherwise.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Wasn't Sanger a well-known racist?

She believed in eugenics along the same lines of most progressives of the time. Basically you cleanse the gene pool by limiting the ability of your inferiors to have children. At that time anyone who was not white, often specific versions of white, was considered inferior.

17 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Here are some articles from a simple.  You should probably reconsider calling  ANYONE an internet fool.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7102549/

Conclusion

Despite its small sample size, our survey shows that hydroxychloroquine treatment is significantly associated with viral load reduction/disappearance in COVID-19 patients and its effect is reinforced by azithromycin.

https://www.rcpjournals.org/content/clinmedicine/20/3/278

Wang et al carried out a study investigating the antiviral effects on SARS-CoV-2 of several drugs, some of which had previously been used against SARS or MERS. These included ribavirin, penciclovir, nitazonanide, nafamostat, remdesivir and favipiravir as well as chloroquine. These compounds were tested against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro, to assess the cytotoxicity, virus yield and infection rates. They found that chloroquine was effective at reducing viral yield in cell supernatant and additionally did so when the cells were treated 1 hour before infection as well as 2 hours post infection.22 Further investigation by this group focused on the antiviral effects of hydroxychloroquine, as this is a more widely utilised and better tolerated chloroquine derivative. They found that hydroxychloroquine was similarly effective at inhibiting viral infection both before and after viral entry.20

Yao et al found that both chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine reduced viral replication of SARS-CoV-2 in a dose-dependent manner, but the EC50 values for hydroxychloroquine were lower than those for chloroquine, suggesting that hydroxychloroquine was more efficacious. In addition hydroxychloroquine was a more potent antiviral than chloroquine when the cells were pre-treated with the drug before viral infection.23

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32373993/

Results: For this study, we identified a total of 09 published articles: 03 clinical trials with sample size 150; 03 in vitro studies and 03 expert consensus reports. These studies were all suggestive that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine can successfully treat COVID-19 infections. We found that COVID-19 infections are highly pandemic in countries where malaria is least pandemic and are least pandemic in nations where malaria is highly pandemic.

Conclusions: Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine have antiviral characteristics in vitro. The findings support the hypothesis that these drugs have efficacy in the treatment of COVID-19. People are currently using these drugs for malaria. It is reasonable, given the hypothetical benefit of these two drugs, that they are now being tested in clinical trials to assess their effectiveness to combat this global health crisis.

Cool.  French study disavowed by publisher two weeks after print.  FDA revoked emergency use authorization for HCQ in mid-June of last year.  So why does “Doc” still promote the drug as an effective COVID-19 prophylactic and treatment?  And therein lies the problem. 

18 hours ago, Doc said:

Debunked.  Tell us again how dangerous and unsciency HCQ was again, chump.  No, better yet, tell Tony, your so-called hero.

You seem triggered today.  I hope you have a nice day. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Cool.  French study disavowed by publisher two weeks after print.  FDA revoked emergency use authorization for HCQ in mid-June of last year.  So why does “Doc” still promote the drug as an effective COVID-19 prophylactic and treatment?  And therein lies the problem. 

You seem triggered today.  I hope you have a nice day. 

I feel like you could use a hug.   I'll be at the opener if you want to hug it out.  We're all people at the end of the day, and no matter how strong your opinion is, this this isn't your job.  

Edited by Tenhigh

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Wasn't Sanger a well-known racist?

Like Thomas Jefferson? 

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

She believed in eugenics along the same lines of most progressives of the time. Basically you cleanse the gene pool by limiting the ability of your inferiors to have children. At that time anyone who was not white, often specific versions of white, was considered inferior.

The conservatives loved that. Hitler ---VERY CONSERVATIVE--put it into practice on a large scale. Conservative history is racists history 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I feel like you could use a hug.   I'll be at the opener if you want to hug it out.  We're all people at the end of the day, and no matter how strong your opinion is, this this isn't your job.  

Thanks for the advice.  I’ll pass on the hug.  And, as always, I’ll do as I please, here and elsewhere.  As soon as “Doc” owns up to his bogus advice and bogus position, I’ll let this go.  Until then, it’s important to remind readers how wrong he was and is on this issue.  

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Thanks for the advice.  I’ll pass on the hug.  And, as always, I’ll do as I please, here and elsewhere.  As soon as “Doc” owns up to his bogus advice and bogus position, I’ll let this go.  Until then, it’s important to remind readers how wrong he was and is on this issue.  

If you only felt that strongly about the Russian hoax.

Just now, SectionC3 said:

So the links I posted showing promise for HCQ to fight Covid from multiple real sources weren't enough for you to stop being such a d bag on the topic?  Are you sure it's not just that you hate Doc?  Cause it sure seems that way.  

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

So the links I posted showing promise for HCQ to fight Covid from multiple real sources weren't enough for you to stop being such a d bag on the topic?  Are you sure it's not just that you hate Doc?  Cause it sure seems that way.  

You forgot to post links showing that the promise of which you speak was rejected by June of last year.  So there’s that.