Cam Newton Released

gonzo1105

Just now, BTB said:

Another former player trying to stay in the spotlight.  I don't think BB is losing any sleep over what Samuel has to say about cutting Cam the Clown.

No he should be losing sleep over will he have back to back losing seasons, as that is a very good possibility

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Hmm just FINE with a HOF, ok then BB did just FINE with Cassell In 2008.  Which is more impressive?

Now lets talk also successful coaching trees, as those are pretty important to a HC as well.  Once again Walsh's looking better.  

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

He never should have played injured his last year in Carolina.  

Yeah makes you wonder if that heavily contributed to the rapid downfall of his arm.  I mean it looked like he was 8 years older last year than he is.  

31 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think the Pats were a playoff team even if Newton had started the year as QB.  I don’t think anyone thinks their SB contenders, but a playoff team? Ya I can see it. 

I will take under 9.5 wins for the Patriots, you game?

28 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Hmm just FINE with a HOF, ok then BB did just FINE with Cassell In 2008.  Which is more impressive?

BB had a team that went 18-1 the previous year.  It was a huge dropoff from that year.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Lol you know he's not going to take that bet. Well, never know I guess, but very hard to see Pats winning 10 games 

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

You might can bait him with under 8.5 lol

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Lol you know he's not going to take that bet. Well, never know I guess, but very hard to see Pats winning 10 games 

I guess I'm more concerned that most about that.  BB is still BB. He is a great coach. He'll have a great running game, an excellent defense, and probably the best O-line in the league to protect the rookie.

Granted, a lot will come down to just that - a rookie QB. Which doesn't usually pan out. But BB will put him in a position to succeed, and won't ask too much of him.

They'll be competitive.  I don't know about playoffs, but if a few bounces go there way....

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I guess I'm more concerned that most about that.  BB is still BB. He is a great coach. He'll have a great running game, an excellent defense, and probably the best O-line in the league to protect the rookie.

Granted, a lot will come down to just that - a rookie QB. Which doesn't usually pan out. But BB will put him in a position to succeed, and won't ask too much of him.

They'll be competitive.  I don't know about playoffs, but if a few bounces go there way....

Yeah the rookie QB is main reason for me pretty much for why I don't see it. 

58 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Tua has the most complete team around him including weapons on O. If he fails make the leap this year they may need find new QB.  Ugh Imagine if the get Watson with THAT team.. ugh

Miami can go and get that rapist if they want to pair with THAT team , we have Josh Allen the new Brady in the AFCE for at least a decade, 

sooo BRING IT B*****S !!!! 

Edited by Putin

42 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Now lets talk also successful coaching trees, as those are pretty important to a HC as well.  Once again Walsh's looking better.  

So you lose one argument and wanna talk about something as irrelevant as coaching trees? I dare say the fact his tree is so sparse tells you his success is mostly because of him.  Also Walsh looked worse, HOF QB and he didn’t win a SB with him tsk tsk.. tells you a lot about Shula too. 

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

So you lose one argument and wanna talk about something as irrelevant as coaching trees? I dare say the fact his tree is so sparse tells you his success is mostly because of him.  Also Walsh looked worse, HOF QB and he didn’t win a SB with him tsk tsk.. tells you a lot about Shula too. 

Lets see if Belicheat can win a playoff game without Brady 

6 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah the rookie QB is main reason for me pretty much for why I don't see it. 

A rookie who is use to high pressure situations. Alabama sets you up well for that. The one weakness I’ve seen on him is how upset he gets when guys drop balls (well consistently one drive he literally threw his hands up after the 3rd drop) he can’t let that get to him.

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

A rookie who is use to high pressure situations. Alabama sets you up well for that. The one weakness I’ve seen on him is how upset he gets when guys drop balls (well consistently one drive he literally threw his hands up after the 3rd drop) he can’t let that get to him.

So let’s do this. Under 9.5 wins for Belichick and the Pats for as much as you want.