Marquez Stevenson and Tre White: Path from Shreveport, LA to Buffalo

YoloinOhio

Very nice thanks for passing this along.  Some great stories in the NFL.

On a side note, did something happen with Twitter recently. I can no longer "view more replies". I now get the popup to sign in or join. This just started happening to me the other day. I'll clear the cookies and cache and see what I come up with. I'm sure there are workarounds, but just wondering if others are having the same issue. I have no interest in signing up for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc, just to view posts.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Dean said:

On a side note, did something happen with Twitter recently. I can no longer "view more replies". I now get the popup to sign in or join. This just started happening to me the other day. I'll clear the cookies and cache and see what I come up with. I'm sure there are workarounds, but just wondering if others are having the same issue. I have no interest in signing up for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc, just to view posts.

Been happening to me too 

I think they are trying to force us out without an account

I've been saying all offseason that Marquez Stevenson's speed and return ability trumps Hodgins' size and red zone ability for what this WR core needs. With things being the way they are with a good portion of our WR core, I think it's necessary we keep 7 on the 53 and at least a couple more on the Practice Squad. I have no doubt that with the way he's flashed and being our 5th Draft Pick just a few months ago, Marquez Stevenson will be on the 53 opening day.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Not happening for me, but could very well be an AB test. 

27 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Direct link, sorry

https://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/36232/buffalo-bills-marquez-stevenson-tredavious-whites-path-from-shreveport-to-buffalo?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Been happening to me too 

I think they are trying to force us out without an account

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Not happening for me, but could very well be an AB test. 

Thanks, I guess we'll see. Sorry junk up this very nice story thread with this BS. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I got the link to the story because I didn't have to hit "view more".  But thanks.

13 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Seeing the headline of the post I thought this thread was going to be about them being from Shreveport and the hurricane today going through La., looks like that area not getting the worst of it.

Eddie O is a bit worried!

3 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

That's a great story. Small world. Can only imagine how low the chances are that 2 ppl as children in same area like that growing up both end up not only making it to the NFL ( which is incredible itself), but on the same team.

Not only on the same team, drafted by the same team. How many picks have the Bills made since Tre’s pick? 30-ish?

Greedy Williams and his brother from the Giants were also from there.

https://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/36232/buffalo-bills-marquez-stevenson-tredavious-whites-path-from-shreveport-to-buffalo?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=truem

It is really sad, yet inspirational, how they rose above the conditions in which they lived.

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Like (+1) 2

• CorkScrewHill changed the title to Powerful story about Speedy Stevenson, and Tre growing up together.
  • Hapless Bills Fan locked, locked and unlocked this topic