McD's Presser

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He looks like Beane, like a beaten dog on this

Agree he seems pretty tired of walking the line of not publicly calling out players but also giving information.  It has to be hard walking that line.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

On what?

Watch the presser. 

McD is getting hammered with questions about McKenzie's tweets and Beasley and the unvaccinated players who are out as close contacts, just like Beane did.

Sal finally asked him a football question and McD cracked a smile and thanked him.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Agree he seems pretty tired of walking the line of not publicly calling out players but also giving information.  It has to be hard walking that line.

He did finally come out and say something along the lines of “I am passionate about doing what I feel is right for this country and that is getting the vaccine”. Which is about as spicy as McD gets. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, DCbillsfan said:

McD said vaxed/unvaxed won't be a variable on who makes the roster but I don't believe it.

Me neither, but Commish said that cannot be a reason, so it was a loaded question that McD answered properly 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

He did finally come out and say something along the lines of “I am passionate about doing what I feel is right for this country and that is getting the vaccine”. Which is about as spicy as McD gets. 

What a horrible leader… everyone knows the best leaders let their emotions boil over publicly! Everyone knows bad leaders remain cool, calm and collected in the most difficult moments. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Agreed.  He looked like a man whose pillow was full of rocks last night.

It has got to be frustrating to him for a ton of different reasons. He has built his career here on stuff like, “process” and “team”.  Which for a year he probably thought would favor the Bills. But that’s not the case at the moment. He has far less control than he realized (not a criticism). I’m sure he wants to shake these guys like crazy. It’s probably very personal to him right now. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Me neither, but Commish said that cannot be a reason, so it was a loaded question that McD answered properly 

Well, the next time Beasely doesn't wear a mask, which I will go ahead and guess will be the next time he's in the facility, he can be suspended so we will see what tack the team wants to take.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 3

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

What a horrible leader… everyone knows the best leaders let their emotions boil over publicly! Everyone knows bad leaders remain cool, calm and collected in the most difficult moments. 

I am super unsure if this is sarcastic or not? I don’t think I came close to implying that like at all…

But also, McD was pretty level headed there….

• Like (+1) 1