Isaiah McKenzie shoulder injury

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

For those who don't know, BangedUpBills is Dr Kyle Trimble, a physical therapist who tracks and comments on Bills injuries as best he can from available info.

What I think he's saying is that clearly something is hurt in his shoulder, but merely from the fact that Lil Dirty is wearing a sling, it's hard to tell whether we're talking about a 2-4 week injury vs. season ending IR.

10 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

If he gets cut I wonder if he comes back lol

Who, Roberts or Lawson?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What I think he's saying is that clearly something is hurt in his shoulder, but merely from the fact that Lil Dirty is wearing a sling, it's hard to tell whether we're talking about a 2-4 week injury vs. season ending IR.

My inital reaction was shoulder separation vice broken clavicle.  Having broken my clavicle, I wore a different sling designed to pull my shoulders straight into alignment.  I am certainly no doc.  My money is on a sprain or separated shoulder.  

32 minutes ago, wjag said:

My inital reaction was shoulder separation vice broken clavicle.  Having broken my clavicle, I wore a different sling designed to pull my shoulders straight into alignment.  I am certainly no doc.  My money is on a sprain or separated shoulder.  

Is a "shoulder sprain" different than a "separated shoulder"?

https://nyboneandjoint.com/blog/how-long-does-it-take-for-a-sprained-shoulder-to-heal/

I guess the question is the grade of the sprain and whether it requires surgery

I think a "separated shoulder" or AC joint sprain is what Allen had, and his apparently (judging by how long it took the shoulder brace to come off) lasted about 4 weeks.  But he got up and ran off right away, so McKenzie's may be worse (or Josh Allen may have higher pain tolerance)

8 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah not sure what Texans situation is, but if he is cut for some reason I can see Bills being a likely choice if Bills reach out to him

Roberts is their 7th or 8 wr and they have KeKe Coutee (spelling?) doing the returns, Keke is talented BUT  had some incredibly badly timed fumbles last year.

44 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We'll have decent options. Hopefully McKittrick won't be out more than 3-4 weeks. Hopefully Stevenson's injury is minor. Sims has decent numbers and who knows maybe Robert's gets cut. They'll figure it out. 

Stevenson was on the sidelines doing some drills today, a good sign.  No visible brace or tape on his foot/ankle that I saw

• Like (+1) 1