Training camp media and practice 8/19

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

At what point should I start to panic about Diggs?  Asking for my friend Jack Daniels.

The only time to worry is If we are losing because he is not on the field.  That really is the only time. Other than that, let him heal and get to 100%

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

At what point should I start to panic about Diggs?  Asking for my friend Jack Daniels.

I am sure he would be active if they added some incentives for preseason.

Different veterans find different ways to skip reps especially with new rule.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agents-take-why-holding-out-during-training-camp-is-no-longer-a-bargaining-tool-for-todays-nfl-stars/

A shame it was needed.

3 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

Said it somewhere else but

panic about nothing and worry about everything seem applicable to this situation and life as a Bills fan. 

Brother that you just summed up me (I'm bipolar), when I'm manic anyway, which is sort of a lot.  And BTW, is your handle

Japanese? 

26 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Some guy in this Twitter thread seemed to suggest with confidence a partially torn MCL?! 

That would make sense if it is (that’s a sprain). A grade 1 is a few days, a grade 2 is 2-4 weeks. If it occurred in the scrimmage which was the last time he practiced, that was 8/7. If he comes back next week that’s right on target with a grade 2 sprain. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Two thoughts on the clips on page one:

1) Is Beasley kinda cheating that ladder drill? He's definitely pitter-pattering impressively like a drum roll, but don't guys usually work laterally across each rung of the ladder, with both feet alternately landing inside and outside? Just a thought/query. I'm sure there are other uses for the ladder.

and b) Josh Allen has quietly, but dramatically, unveiled a MUCH different throwing motion than he featured last season. His front shoulder is staying closed a lot longer now. He's keeping that left shoulder pointed at his target, which reduces the moving parts in his delivery (fewer opportunities for something to go wrong). He was way more open last year. We'll see if he can stay this "quiet" and controlled in his delivery during live action. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Brother that you just summed up me (I'm bipolar), when I'm manic anyway, which is sort of a lot.  And BTW, is your handle

Japanese? 

It is Japanese. I asked for a dirty Japanese phrase when I was dumb college kid and this is what I got. I like it for how sounds and what it means is funny for an internet board. Actually prefer just Yatta now that I’m adult

Edited by YattaOkasan