America no longer exists

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Who in the ***** is talking politicians?  I'm talking the people of this great nation. Go out and take a walk old man.  Get some fresh air.  It will do you good.  

Yeah I see some.  Unfortunately they aren't making the decisions that are ruining our country.  

I think that when you have an amazingly disparate group of people it takes special people to unite them to a common cause.

The US is incredibly disparate, and the differences and threats from the "other" group are the coin of the realm for the media.

It is going to take a special leader to bring us towards unity.

Pelosi and Shumer are poster children for this.

Hillary wasn't it.

Trump was a disaster. 

Biden just oversaw the greatest embarrassment in US history and is trying to excuse it.

Someone has to emerge to unify us to a common purpose, but I'm not optimistic.

Afghanistan is a special situation that points all this out.

Nikki Haley anyone?

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Yeah I see some.  Unfortunately they aren't making the decisions that are ruining our country.  

Maybe take a drive?  Watch some good ole fashioned Gunsmoke on MeTV?  You know TV shows before America went in the shitter. 

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

I think that when you have an amazingly disparate group of people it takes special people to unite them to a common cause.

The US is incredibly disparate, and the differences and threats from the "other" group are the coin of the realm for the media.

Hillary wasn't it.

Trump was a disaster. 

Biden just oversaw the greatest embarrassment in US history and is trying to excuse it.

Nikki Haley anyone?

Close. The problem is our government has either lost or forgotten our Mission Statement. It’s one thing to speak about unification, but it’s another if you can’t recall the basic plot! 

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Fwiw, many would feel America no longer exists when a coronavirus vaccine is mandated by local/federal governments, either directly or indirectly, on citizens to simply participate in society.  

As far as our decline… it’s obvious.  I’m in my 30’s, but I can tell that our younger generations - mine included - have no idea about the outside world.  Hence, such a hyper focus on petty identity issues that only a decadent society (as posted above) can have the luxury of worrying about.  

We’re not a serious country anymore. 

When did the feds mandate a vaccine? 

Oh - to work? Been doing that for decades....you know....when America existed....

9 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Hillary wasn't it.

Trump was a disaster. 

Nikki Haley anyone?

Naahh...The current greatest disaster was entering two (2) decades long wars on completely fabricated evidence and reasons....oh....and DT

2 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Oh - to work? Been doing that for decades....you know....when America existed....

Federal/Local & Directly/Indirectly

(Reading comprehension is your friend)

NYC is mandating 

Feds openly pushing businesses to mandate 

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Naahh...The current greatest disaster was entering two (2) decades long wars on completely fabricated evidence and reasons....oh....and DT

Yup the greatest disaster.  He's gone.  

9 minutes ago, TH3 said:

9 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Maybe you don't read well.

Don't change other poster's words.

I said the greatest embarrassment, not the greatest disaster, and the evidence wasn't fabricated, it was believed by the intel community, presented to the two branches of government that are concerned about such things and responded to by both of those branches resulting in  the same conclusion and same commitment to commit forces  

Edited by sherpa

20 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Hillary wasn't it.

Trump was a disaster. 

Nikki Haley anyone?

Looking back I really think Romney would have been a good choice.  I'm leaning towards Larry Hogan now.  Or I really wish Angus King would step up to the plate.

6 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Looking back I really think Romney would have been a good choice.  I'm leaning towards Larry Hogan now.  Or I really wish Angus King would step up to the plate.

I like Angus King. I also like NC Governor Roy Cooper.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh Adam that ship has sailed...

Thank you Trump voters!

Yeah, I think we’re way beyond that. The once normal Republicans are retiring and the crazy opportunists are coming in.

There’s nothing left to save. It’s gone.

• Haha (+1) 1