1st Preseason Game in 2 years. PreGame thread Bills @ Lions

Game is on NFLN for those not living in WNY.  Josh and a few other starters won’t play, but Bills football is BACK! 

I’m excited to see our rookies play, injured guys & Star ‘Yoodleyahehoo’ return from last season and FA’s try to fit in. Battles at DE, DT, CB2, OG, TE and Punter/KR. 

Every rookie made the team last season, during a global pandemic. That we played in the Conference title game, suggests there were more contributions than just typical 1st year guys -even though they had no preseason. Epenesa, Moss, G. Davis & Bass certainly showed they belong and while we saw little or nothing from Fromm, Hodgins, Gilliam & A. Williams, expectations remain as well as this years Draft class. 

Now, with Playoffs in 3 of 4 seasons under McBeane, we’ve arrived. Adding anything more from our new rookies would provide an embarrassment of riches. 

Frankly, I’m expecting it.  

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Chandler#81 changed the title to 1st Preseason Game in 2 years. PreGame thread Bills @ Lions

I will be parked in front of the big screen with a fine Belgian trippel chilled to the perfect temperature and some high grade smokables.

I'd watch it out on my deck if it weren't for the damn mosquitos. With all the rain they are really bad.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

I'm pumped! Really looking forward to watching the D-line tonight. Lots of depth and potential there and we need people to step up in the middle and on the edge. I'm also going to nervously watch our offensive tackle depth (or lack thereof) and hope Brown and Doyle perform well. Should be a good one!

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I will be parked in front of the big screen with a fine Belgian trippel chilled to the perfect temperature and some high grade smokables.

I'd watch it out on my deck if it weren't for the damn mosquitos. With all the rain they are really bad.

I really like your plan 👍

Just now, SydneyBillsFan said:

Perfect, morning coffee followed by football 🏈

I enjoy that as well when they play 1 PM games for here in Cali.  

I actually have been to Australia - loved it and want to take my wife there some day.  Went to Townsville while serving in the US Navy.

• Like (+1) 2