It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

12 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

You made a mistake. Here are several of my Florida takes:  

"I wonder if the situation in Florida will expand northwards as the fall comes. The vax rate in Florida in particular is not that much worse than many states with lower case counts. "

"You missed my point on Florida. I assume it’s no different there than it will be everywhere on cases and deaths and agree with DeSantis’s approach completely."

"Lest my posts about Florida be misconstrued, I suspect it’s just a matter of time before the higher vaccinated states see the same thing. 30-40% unvaccinated is still a lot of vulnerable humans in the more vaccinated states."

".I don't think Florida lied when their cases were low. I don't think they are lying now that they are setting records. Likewise I don't believe NY was lying either, though the one set of numbers that could be all screwed up is in the March-May data for 2020. "

I stand corrected, I am glad I put in my conditional to begin the post.

We’re now onto Page 196 and the debate rages on. Where the heck is the Presidential leadership on this issue? This guys been in an office for a year and we STILL see Dr Death trotting out to his favorite media outlets, and Joe ‘working’ on everything but the pandemic. Come on people! You can get the 200 page mark…I know you can! 👍

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, dhg said:

This is insane. I got vaccinated why? I hope the sheep remember this come the next election 

Screw that, it’s time for mass mask disobedience.... they do nothing . Just insanity that politicians are doing this when even vaccines won’t prevent Covid and definitely won’t eliminate it. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Screw that, it’s time for mass mask disobedience.... they do nothing . Just insanity that politicians are doing this when even vaccines won’t prevent Covid and definitely won’t eliminate it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

It’s almost like WW3- a global movement against pharmaceutical fascism and authoritarianism...

Power to the people... Doesn’t get any better than that! 👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I was a good little disobeyer.  I never wore a mask everywhere even when I was required to unless I was vaccinated.  No one asked so ***** off.  Oh....I didn't get sick or die in case you couldn't tell. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I was a good little disobeyer.  I never wore a mask everywhere even when I was required to unless I was vaccinated.  No one asked so ***** off.  Oh....I didn't get sick or die in case you couldn't tell. 

i never wore a mask, unvaxxed, attended 2 "super-spreaders" still no rona.

Canada, China... no difference 

VANCOUVER -- With children as young as five now eligible for vaccination against COVID-19, there are likely heated disputes brewing between parents with differing views – and some may eventually end up in a courtroom.

But dragging a fight over childhood immunization before a judge is unlikely to end well for anti-vaccine parents, according to B.C. lawyer Martina Milau, who dealt with a number of similar vaccine battles prior to the pandemic.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/anti-vax-parents-unlikely-to-win-child-immunization-disputes-in-court-b-c-lawyer-says-1.5676978

• Thank you (+1) 1

Hey @Sundancer, have a question for you. If the whole point of the vaccine is it prevents hospitalization and severe illness, and yet 43% of those hospitalized in Erie county are fully vaxed, what is wrong with the following statement. 

A high percentage of those vaxed who get Covid do not go to hospital, so if hospitalization rate  are roughly 55-45, the vast majority of Covid cases Has To be in vaxed people.   Just has to be. 

what am I missing?

pandemic of the yet to be infected way more than of the unvaccinated. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your sources 

Uhm, so I am not to believe Mark Polancarz or the Erie county health department? 

or not believe Fauci that getting a vax greatly reduces the chance of serious illness and not needing hospitalization?

Which source should I not believe?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Uhm, so I am not to believe Mark Polancarz or the Erie county health department? 

or not believe Fauci that getting a vax greatly reduces the chance of serious illness and not needing hospitalization?

Which source should I not believe?

Um - you can believe whatever you want. I’m sure the Easter Bunny, Santa and Tooth Fairy rank high in your little mind.

But if you’re going to throw stats around back it up w sources. That’s all precious

You asked what is missing - lmao - I answered.