McDermott at the American Century Championship

• YoloinOhio changed the title to McDermott at the American Century Championship
10 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

What did he say about Ertz?!?!

🙄

“Hey Ridgeway, good to see you. Appreciate the question. Brandon and I are always looking to improve the roster wherever we can. If the opportunity is there to do that, we will look at it. I don’t have any specific information to share at this time on that player as he’s under contract.”

…. probably 

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

What did he say about Ertz?!?!

🙄

He is under contract for another team so nothing.

Who do you think he is Billicheat communicating to player via back alley channel?

Oh and regarding your question you are getting obsessed with it and should consult with a mental services professional.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He is under contract for another team so nothing.

Who do you think he is Billicheat communicating to player via back alley channel?

Oh and regarding your question you are getting obsessed with it and should consult with a mental services professional.

He’s one of many around here. Perhaps the question is better posed as which poster isn’t and shouldn’t?

:w00t:😉

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

McD’s hats are customized mini beach umbrellas. That is all. 

That melanoma crap is no joke....specially on that bald dome of his!!!  This coming from someone who was surprised by the discovery of melanoma 2 months ago....lost a huge chunk of skin and spent 4 weeks taking it real easy...I was lucky.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

That melanoma crap is no joke....specially on that bald dome of his!!!  This coming from someone who was surprised by the discovery of melanoma 2 months ago....lost a huge chunk of skin and spent 4 weeks taking it real easy...I was lucky.

Sorry to hear about that—but glad you discovered it timely! 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

(Move to OTW if appropriate, please)

For those interested, the ACC begins in Lake Tahoe tomorrow and a number of current/former Bills are represented…Kyle Williams (2nd last year), Ryan Fitzpatrick, Doug Flutie, and 1st-time participant Sean McDermott.  McD is playing with Vrabel and Nagy.  In an interview McD joked about Vrabel trying to get intel, and keeping a “tape recorder” in his bag so he could get info himself.  I’m curious to see what sort of game he has.

First round pairings are listed here.  Mahomes and Kelce are playing with Justin Timberlake.  There’s a pretty funny pairing of Charles Barkley, Rob Riggle, and Larry the Cable Guy.  Fitzy is playing with Dan Quayle and Joe Theismann.

Anyway, it’s a fun tournament.  Have to think we’ll see Josh there at some point; he loves golf.

Cheers.

Edit: whoops, shoulda figured Yolo was already all over this. 

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm still in disbelief sometimes that we actually have an elite coach and Front Office after all those miserable, hopeless years.

This man was born to be a HC,  love McDermott man..

Emotional scarring due to this franchise between 2000-2017 is permanent, and it's OK to feel this way. I certainly do.

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

McD’s hats are customized mini beach umbrellas. That is all. 

He's super careful about sun exposure after being very close with Jim Johnson who died from skin cancer.  I know I've read comments about that prior.  Plus he is very fair skinned. 

This message posted by a person who visits the dermatologist twice a year and always has a couple things zapped off.

2 hours ago, eball said:

(Move to OTW if appropriate, please)

For those interested, the ACC begins in Lake Tahoe tomorrow and a number of current/former Bills are represented…Kyle Williams (2nd last year), Ryan Fitzpatrick, Doug Flutie, and 1st-time participant Sean McDermott.  McD is playing with Vrabel and Nagy.  In an interview McD joked about Vrabel trying to get intel, and keeping a “tape recorder” in his bag so he could get info himself.  I’m curious to see what sort of game he has.

First round pairings are listed here.  Mahomes and Kelce are playing with Justin Timberlake.  There’s a pretty funny pairing of Charles Barkley, Rob Riggle, and Larry the Cable Guy.  Fitzy is playing with Dan Quayle and Joe Theismann.

Anyway, it’s a fun tournament.  Have to think we’ll see Josh there at some point; he loves golf.

Cheers.

Edit: whoops, shoulda figured Yolo was already all over this. 

Is this a teams competition at all or strictly individual?   If teams I'll place my money on the Romo/Soranstam/whomever team.  Recall Romo supposedly is a pretty good golfer to start with and didn't see any other former pro's on the list.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch