They’re mocking you

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Unfortunately it’s going to cost you $5.00 more in gas to collect your 16 cents in grocery savings so in the end your down $4.84.  Great work Joe! Well done. 

Only if you drive 35-40 miles to buy your hots, chips and ketchup and you live in California.

I was going to put in a modest deck prior to the 4th but didn’t have the extra $75k over last years estimate to cover it.  Oh, there was also no workers to install it if I wanted.  What a mess.  

18 minutes ago, Irv said:

I was going to put in a modest deck prior to the 4th but didn’t have the extra $75k over last years estimate to cover it.  Oh, there was also no workers to install it if I wanted.  What a mess.  

If it wasn't for that Democratic hoax (Covid-19) maybe sleepy Joe wouldn't have inherited such a mess.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

Wasn't Ketchup so scarce and expensive that it was selling on Ebay?

Beef, despite their misdirection, is up 50% over the past year. 

• Angry 1

44 minutes ago, Irv said:

Yeah but your 4th of July picnic will be cheaper.  You'll just have to sit on the grass...

• Thank you (+1) 1