They’re mocking you

9 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

Please try to stay on subject. I know how hard it must be for you.

Why do you keep insisting Red states are the lowest in vaccination? Everyone knows the poor blacks in the  ghettos and hoods are the least vaccinated due to the fear of government. Why do you think they have so many commercials pushing the inner cities black communities to get the shot?

I read if too fast at first.  I thought it said get shot instead of get the shot!🤣

7 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

Lol, yahoo news? That liberal rag?

I'm not seeing commercials urging white rural people to get the shot, just poc in the inner cities. 

Yes, because they’re our base voters. We need them to be alive. The rest of you are on your own. If you want to kill your own voters with disinformation, you go right ahead.

Seeya in the midterms.

8 hours ago, LeviF said:

They don’t even care if it’s completely unbelievable. 

They know their supporters are dumb enough to believe it.  Fortunately that's not nearly enough to stop what's coming in 2022.

8 hours ago, Doc said:

They know their supporters are dumb enough to believe it.  Fortunately that's not nearly enough to stop what's coming in 2022.

There is no political solution. When it reaches this stage the end is either war or total collapse. 

41 minutes ago, LeviF said:

There is no political solution. When it reaches this stage the end is either war or total collapse. 

I haven’t watched any of the liberal news channels.  Are they carrying the administration’s water on this?

On 7/2/2021 at 4:18 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Unfortunately it’s going to cost you $5.00 more in gas to collect your 16 cents in grocery savings so in the end your down $4.84.  Great work Joe! Well done. 

Plus it rained this year on the holiday weekend.  Last year it didn't rain.  Biden bungled the weather.

47 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Plus it rained this year on the holiday weekend.  Last year it didn't rain.  Biden bungled the weather.

Based and HAARP-pilled