Texas (again)

Why don't you ever check your posts? This is literally the first article when you google " why is Texas having blackouts". The legislature did pass laws but they are not fixes that can happen immediately 

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/02/1002277720/texas-lawmakers-passed-changes-to-prevent-more-blackouts-experts-say-its-not-eno

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why don't you ever check your posts? This is literally the first article when you google " why is Texas having blackouts". The legislature did pass laws but they are not fixes that can happen immediately 

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/02/1002277720/texas-lawmakers-passed-changes-to-prevent-more-blackouts-experts-say-its-not-eno

As he said, Texas is a large state and it impedes his ability to google. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Not sure you're doing life right if you think Texas is doing life wrong. 

Someone, I think it was Governor posted the other day that the GOP is wasting their time with "silly culture war" battles.  That no one cares.

This thread is proof that it's the only thing the LEFT cares about and the only thing they can justify complaining about with states like Texas Or Florida.  Their economies are booming.  People are fleeing blue states for them for decades.  The only thing left in California and NY are the Uber rich and state employees.  

Jobs from all sectors have fled and left for low tax less oppressive regulation states for decades.  

Thus leaving the following as the only thing the left complains about with states like Texas:

Guns

Religion 

Freedom 

Abortion 

Bill Stime legit just proved in the op its the only thing that matters.  Economy doesn't matter if you are a state that doesn't have drive thru abortion or doesn't embrace CRT or the LGBTQ agendas.  

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I think with the amount of money that would stay within the state by its residents not paying federal income tax would more that allow Texans to take care of themselves and built a wall. 

Electric grid operator asks Texans to stop blasting AC as unplanned outages and heat collide

(CNN)The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), the organization that operates much of the Lone Star State's electric grid, asked residents for a second day in a row Tuesday to conserve as much energy as possible until Friday.

The strain on the grid stems from record-high demand for electricity amid increasing summer heat and a higher than usual number of forced outages at power plants, the organization said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/15/us/texas-ercot-heat-energy/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Not sure you're doing life right if you think Texas is doing life wrong. 

Someone, I think it was Governor posted the other day that the GOP is wasting their time with "silly culture war" battles.  That no one cares.

This thread is proof that it's the only thing the LEFT cares about and the only thing they can justify complaining about with states like Texas Or Florida.  Their economies are booming.  People are fleeing blue states for them for decades.  The only thing left in California and NY are the Uber rich and state employees.  

Jobs from all sectors have fled and left for low tax less oppressive regulation states for decades.  

Thus leaving the following as the only thing the left complains about with states like Texas:

Guns

Religion 

Freedom 

Abortion 

Bill Stime legit just proved in the op its the only thing that matters.  Economy doesn't matter if you are a state that doesn't have drive thru abortion or doesn't embrace CRT or the LGBTQ agendas.  

All of you fled to Florida and Texas and now my state ranks #1. I wonder why that is?

New Jersey now officially ranks as the best state in America to live in, according to WalletHub's annual list released Tuesday.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/new-jersey-is-americas-best-state-to-live-in-new-survey-says/3107116/

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

All of you fled to Florida and Texas and now my state ranks #1. I wonder why that is?

New Jersey now officially ranks as the best state in America to live in, according to WalletHub's annual list released Tuesday.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/new-jersey-is-americas-best-state-to-live-in-new-survey-says/3107116/

WalletHub's survey considered 52 different weighted metrics, from cost of living and property taxes at the high end to low birthweights and move theaters per capita at the low end. 

Move theaters??  

Anyway you keep NJ. I’ll stay here.