The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

For example if one were to suppose that the Iraq war was in part to uphold the integrity of the petro dollar and reserve currency status, it explains why he marketed W as some existential threat to humanity (frankly hilarious) 

Yes. In this instance Soros would have no issue with W and his cronies' methods (lies and obfuscation) so long as it actually served him and his pocket. But it presumably wouldn't, so he gloms on to the moral outrage that (rightly) is associated with the Iraq war because of convenience.

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Limited scientific evidence of physical advantage. Why won’t people just follow the damn science already?

I know some here are fond of NPR. Probably because of this sort of sober analysis. 🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♀️

Oh I bet you will sleep better at night. 

25 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Limited scientific evidence of physical advantage. Why won’t people just follow the damn science already?

I know some here are fond of NPR. Probably because of this sort of sober analysis. 🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♀️

Hilarious on every level! They’re citing ‘fairness over inclusion’ in a competition whose very name is NOT about inclusion. Do these people ever just listen to themselves? Unbelievable. 

• Agree 1

Reminder:

Evolution of media’s label for the Parental Rights in Education Law, which does not bar anyone from saying “gay”:

1. Called the “Don’t Say Gay” law by some critics

2. Often referred to as the “Don’t Say Gay” law

3. The “Don’t Say Gay” law

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Reminder:

Evolution of media’s label for the Parental Rights in Education Law, which does not bar anyone from saying “gay”:

1. Called the “Don’t Say Gay” law by some critics

2. Often referred to as the “Don’t Say Gay” law

3. The “Don’t Say Gay” law

Reminder - Bonnie likes to plagiarize 

For one great statement as to why he was there at the courthouse, for media thinking that lawmakers shouldn’t be showing up, there was Rep. George Santos (R-NY). They don’t seem to get that the right gets a voice here too, especially when a political prosecution/persecution is going on.

I’m not a fan of Santos, but this is the perfect answer when the media gets up in your face and acts like you don’t have a right that you have when it comes to speech, guns, or anything else.

“Because I can” is perfect. That was a drop-the-mic moment.

.https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/04/04/mtg-and-george-santos-show-up-at-trump-courthouse-leave-the-left-breathless-n726181

• Awesome! (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, B-Man said:

For one great statement as to why he was there at the courthouse, for media thinking that lawmakers shouldn’t be showing up, there was Rep. George Santos (R-NY). They don’t seem to get that the right gets a voice here too, especially when a political prosecution/persecution is going on.

I’m not a fan of Santos, but this is the perfect answer when the media gets up in your face and acts like you don’t have a right that you have when it comes to speech, guns, or anything else.

“Because I can” is perfect. That was a drop-the-mic moment.

.https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/04/04/mtg-and-george-santos-show-up-at-trump-courthouse-leave-the-left-breathless-n726181

If a guy who had a stroke can still do the job of a Senator...

• Like (+1) 1

Total non story.  Dude played totally legal   Then Fox questioned his honor aND later, much later, restored it.  they know the fox clone readers won't read that far.  but hey, he's Japanese.  You morons are so easily played that I'm embarrassed for you (but kinda wish I wasn't revolted by grifting)...really for humanity.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/collin-morikawas-decision-move-ball-masters-sparks-cheating-debate

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

I have The NY Times app on my phone and get alerts - just so I’m aware of what the mainstream narrative fake news of the day is. 

It’s just one worthless story after story about a conservative or Republican somewhere that did something they want you to think is scandalous or shady and it isn’t.  

Nothing in the public interest.  It is all Democrat Party interest.  

It’s become a parody.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Jan. 6th bomb journos:  no idea

Dobbs leak journos:  no idea

Nord Stream explosion journos:  no idea

Nashville shooting journos:  no idea

Discord leak journos:  businessman-shouting-top-mountain-concep   from the mountaintops.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Jan. 6th bomb journos:  no idea

Dobbs leak journos:  no idea

Nord Stream explosion journos:  no idea

Nashville shooting journos:  no idea

Discord leak journos:  businessman-shouting-top-mountain-concep   from the mountaintops.

Amazing how they can get their man.  When they want to, that is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2