Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

I thought Trump was bad.  I knew Demented Biden was worse.  But I never imagined how quickly and efficiently Dopey Joe wrecked the morale and spirit of this country.  We are at our lowest point.  So many following his ( or should I say “it’s) lead hating the country.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

I thought Trump was bad.  I knew Demented Biden was worse.  But I never imagined how quickly and efficiently Dopey Joe wrecked the morale and spirit of this country.  We are at our lowest point.  So many following his ( or should I say “it’s) lead hating the country.  What a mess.  

Yea you did a great job on the Olympic thread… 

Your track record here proves you’re a mess.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yea you did a great job on the Olympic thread… 

You are a stalker who must like quitters.   It’s so sad to see Dopey Joe leading his followers to hate the country.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Irv said:

You are a stalker who must like quitters.   It’s so sad to see Dopey Joe leading his followers to hate the country.  What a mess.  

No I was an active participant in that thread. Freaks like you came in and ruined it. 

Don’t suck too hard 

image.thumb.jpeg.ab1d0686c6d0f7ee182780540657ccb3.jpeg

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No I was an active participant in that thread. Freaks like you came in and ruined it. 

Don’t suck too hard 

image.thumb.jpeg.ab1d0686c6d0f7ee182780540657ccb3.jpeg

Again, try to stay on topic.  Not ever thread is about Trump.  Demented Biden is killing this country.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If only we had an actual leader.  Instead we have a demented old coot who is being told what to do by the Squad, rather  than leading us through the pandemic.  Dopey Joe has screwed the pandemic up so badly, nobody knows what to do.  Total lack of leadership.  What a mess.  

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile - the Trump stink continues to explode and is pulling his entire party into that pile of Trump schitt - once again - proving that anyone with a brain will not vote for anyone from that mess.

Your party is desperate and in trouble - have fun 🍩🤎💩

Yeah because the Biden stink isn’t worse and the Dems aren’t being pulled into the extreme left ***** pile. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Take your own advice and stay on topic. 

Hahahahaha! You really have to be kidding. Talk about the pot calling the kettle. I dare you to go a full week without posting anything related to the former President. Ready….set…go! Clock starts…..NOW! 

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah because the Biden stink isn’t worse and the Dems aren’t being pulled into the extreme left ***** pile. :rolleyes:

I know it’s really hard for you to join reality and admit your cult leader is the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime. 

55 minutes ago, B-Man said:

joe-biden-texas.jpg

‘Good thing nothing important is going on’: Katie Pavlich notes time Biden WH called a Monday lid

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/08/09/good-thing-nothing-important-is-going-on-katie-pavlich-notes-time-biden-wh-called-a-monday-lid/

Seriously...what does "Put a lid on it" actually mean?  

Joe Biden Finally Emerges and Looks as Old and Confused as Ever

030f5dde-c39d-478f-bff3-8ad1bcfbefdc-860

I’m happy to report that Joe Biden has been located. After going off the grid in Delaware since last Friday, with lids being called early and no availability or statements made, the president eventually returned to the White House today.

Biden just does not look well here. His gait is labored and his back is hunched. When the camera shows him from the side up by the White House, he appears almost woozy, with a stutter in his step. This is a guy who has been laying up at the family home for the better part of five days. Where’s the energy?

Biden has apparently returned to Washington to make remarks on the passage of the infrastructure bill, but according to Amber Athey, he’s going to be returning to Wilmington almost immediately. After that, it’s off to Camp David for the entire weekend.

When it’s all said and done, the president will have spent just one full day at the White House over a ten-day period (and that’s assuming he returns next Monday).

Some may say I’m making too much of this, but I’ll remind them that we had a month-long news cycle centered on Donald Trump walking slowly down a ramp. The press lost their minds when the former president held a cup of water with two hands. So those people can forgive me for paying attention to the fact that the current White House resident is clearly mentally and physically hobbled. If he were a Republican, the 25th Amendment coverage would never cease.

The presser that Biden held didn’t help matters either. At one point, he praised Andrew Cuomo, who just resigned over a sexual harassment scandal, as having “done a hell of a job.” If that’s not a lapse in judgment, I’m not sure what is.

This is not a man who is up for being president. To the extent that he can even remain visible to the public, and that’s seemingly becoming less and less possible, he seems frustrated, confused, and incapable of handling the pressure placed on him.

On that thought, maybe it’s better if he stays in Delaware?

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/08/10/joe-biden-finally-emerges-and-looks-as-old-and-confused-as-ever-n424226

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The presser that Biden held didn’t help matters either. At one point, he praised Andrew Cuomo, who just resigned over a sexual harassment scandal, as having “done a hell of a job.” If that’s not a lapse in judgment, I’m not sure what is.

Did he really?  If he's really having cognitive issues (which by all indications he is) I feel bad for him and his family.  In my business I need to report when I think a client is having cognitive challenges.  I guess there is no such thing for the leader of the greatest country.  Dammit.  

On 8/1/2021 at 10:14 AM, Irv said:

Again, try to stay on topic.  Not ever thread is about Trump.  Demented Biden is killing this country.  What a mess.  

He knows that, exactly why he posts photo shopped crap, he's running on empty.

Just him and his hatred, about all he's got left.

• Like (+1) 2

Biden’s Cognitive Decline Is Dangerous

by David Catron

In October of 2020, former White House physician Ronny Jackson raised a question that was on the minds of many voters: “I watch Joe Biden on the campaign trail and I am concerned that he does not have the cognitive ability to serve as our commander in chief and head of state.” Jackson, who had served under Presidents Obama and Trump, stressed that he was speaking as a “concerned citizen” rather than a physician. Inevitably, the media collectively descended on Jackson like so many flying monkeys, but he raised the issue again during Biden’s absence from the public eye last weekend as Afghanistan was being overrun by the Taliban.

https://spectator.org/bidens-cognitive-decline-is-dangerous/