75 players show up for voluntary workouts

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Caveat also discussed a lot is their defense. 16 new players including 9 new starters. It’s not a negative per se because they upgraded in talent where it was sorely needed, within the secondary in particular. It is more of a question mark, as no one knows what the defense will look like with that many new players in the scheme. One reason why in-person OTAs would be more beneficial for that group than most teams but thus far doesn’t appear they are on board. Generally the thought is that because the Browns’ Center JC Tretter is the president of the nflpa, he’s influencing the vets to stay away. 

I hope the Browns suck.  

19 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Might have something to do with JC Tretter being the NFLPA President.  Just a thought.

Absolutely.  The Browns were one of the teams that voted not to attend OTAs.  Also I believe the rookies are still attending.

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Boys are Back in Town 🎶

10 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Davis Webb

Trubisky

Harry

Fromm

?...?

Tre Edmunds?

?...?

Nate Becker

Knox

Isaiah Hodgins

Help me fill in the blanks.

I'm hearing this was also a dinner to celebrate Josh's Birthday, although I dont see him in this clip. It does look like there were other tables of players as well.

The MTC guys have been tracking and their best estimates from their contacts is the avg. is 85%,  we are at 83.3% so around avg.

Those guys have been discussing on and off all week.  Their discussion which was interesting is of the 15 players on average from teams who didn’t show, who were they.  Their speculation was it  was disproportionately more the starters and higher paying guys.  Why was that important to them is the NFI rule.  They discussed with some agents why that’s a bad idea to train on their own as if they get Achilles like Juwain they can be cut per the current CBA and they lose their $.  If the players don’t like it then they need to make sure in the next CBA, it’s changed.  If they get hurt in for example the Bills sports complex, they are covered.

Kirwan is it’s common sense late draft picks, UDFA’s, vets in the bubble, depth players don’t want to do anything to hurt their chances of securing a spot.

I have no idea the Hughes, Hyde, Poyer’s, and so on who showed, but my opinion would be to get myself in there no matter what to preserve my income and my slot.

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm hearing this was also a dinner to celebrate Josh's Birthday, although I dont see him in this clip. It does look like there were other tables of players as well.

I think I saw Zach Ertz in the photo not gonna lie 

• Haha (+1) 3

11 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Davis Webb

Trubisky

Harry

Fromm

?...?

Tre Edmunds?

?...?

Nate Becker

Knox

Isaiah Hodgins

Help me fill in the blanks.

Davis Webb

Trubisky

Harry

Fromm

Josh Allen (c'mon man how could you miss him?  It's a birthday party for Josh!)

Tanner Gentry

Jake Hollister

Taron Johnson

Tre Edmunds?

not sure - is that Zack Moss?  (Pretty sure I saw his girl in the cluster of ladies between Knox and Isaiah)

not sure - lineman- is it Ryan Bates?

Nate Becker

Knox

Isaiah Hodgins

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

He's absolutely in there.  He's the guy in the white t-shirt with the backwards ball cap, sitting between Britt Williams and the bearded guy.

If you go to D-Dawk's Instagram jerzeystar, you can see a short clip of Josh having Happy Birthday sung to him (not sure who is sitting on his R in that clip tho) - is it Gabe Davis?

I'm not 100% but pretty sure I saw Cole Beasley's wife there

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Davis Webb

Trubisky

Harry

Fromm

Tanner Gentry

Jake Hollister

Taron Johnson

Tre Edmunds?

not sure - is that Zack Moss?  (Pretty sure I saw his girl in the cluster of ladies between Knox and Isaiah)

Nate Becker

Knox

Isaiah Hodgins

Haha, thought that might be Josh, was surprised if he wasnt there, but couldnt tell and he didnt look as tall as I would expect sitting next to Fromm!

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Davis Webb

Trubisky

Harry

Fromm

Tanner Gentry

Jake Hollister

Taron Johnson

Tre Edmunds?

Nate Becker

Knox

Isaiah Hodgins

He's absolutely in there.  He's the guy in the white t-shirt with the backwards ball cap, sitting between Britt Williams and the bearded guy.

If you go to D-Dawk's Instagram jerzeystar, you can see a short clip of Josh having Happy Birthday sung to him (not sure who is sitting on his R in that clip tho) - is it Gabe Davis?

I'm not 100% but pretty sure I saw Cole Beasley's wife there

That had to be Edmunds, no one else has that hair 

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

with the backwards cap?  No that’s Josh

There are two white tees with backwards caps. I was talking about the one with the long hair.

The other one is definitely Josh, I agree. He was tough to identify at first because he was hunched over.

15 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

I hope the Browns suck.  

Me too. No sympathy for their fans. They have Ohio State who is ALWAYS a title contender. Not the NFL but ask anyone from Ohio who their favorite sports team is and you know what answer you’ll get. 

On 5/20/2021 at 7:28 PM, MiltonWaddams said:

I wouldn’t even call them a sleeper contender. That team is extremely stacked on both sides of the ball. The only people ignoring them are media and that is because they are Cleveland and for no other reason.

And rhe question mark on whether Mayfield can carry this team during the season

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Nope. Not here for Josh’s Bday dinner? Not a keeper. 

Kick ‘em to the curb.

Reminds me of Draft Day. “This kid had a birthday celebration and you know who didn’t show up? His favourite wide receiver. I’m not going to go too deep into that, but you have to question it....”

46 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Reminds me of Draft Day. “This kid had a birthday celebration and you know who didn’t show up? His favourite wide receiver. I’m not going to go too deep into that, but you have to question it....”

Stef shouted out a HBD to josh on IG so we good #SB

• Like (+1) 2