Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ecf3c826223c5479e5070742798e2dff10768672

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You are aware that your meme world isn’t actually real…right? 

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

None of them are.  Has he ever cared?

Democrat Pundit calls Herschel Walker dumb & obedient: ‘That’s what Republicans want from their negroes’

by Vivek Saxena

One of MSNBC’s resident bigots has alleged that the only reason Republicans like Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker is because he does “what he’s told” and that’s what Republicans want “from their negroes.” The bigot, Elie Mystal, said this on Saturday while explaining to MSNBC host Tiffany Cross, also a bigot, why Walker is performing so well in the polls. “It’s going to be a close election in Georgia because Walker has the backing of the Republicans. Now you ask why are Republicans backing this man who’s so clearly unintelligent, who so clearly doesn’t have independent thoughts. But that’s actually the reason. Walker’s gonna do what he’s told

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/31/dem-pundit-calls-herschel-walker-dumb-and-obedient-thats-what-republicans-want-from-their-negroes-1268230/

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

admitting to trafficking drugs to own the right wing. He’s gonna have fun in prison 

I have seen many people defending this- defending giving children drugs that have serious side effects that are not under the supervision of a doctor? This is truly evil stuff.

I have changed schools to now I teach at a school where legitimately the average income of the households is probably 1M+ from my school which was much poorer. At my prior school all my students were "special needs" in their own way but the vast majority needed these designations, now I have 40% of my students with some version of a special designation who mainly just need a kick in the butt. When did having a "disabled" child become a mark of pride. I love my children and help them be their best selves, not teach them how to force everyone to be responsible for your needs. 

6 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

It is borderline insanity how obsessed you are with this loser. 

One can only shake their head in wonder at how completely backwards you have that 'thought'

Back to the LIBERALS thread.

• Haha (+1) 1