Biden's Approval Ratings Crushing Anything Trump EVER Got

If you believe that one check this one out:

The White House told reporters Monday that President Joe Biden is so physically fit, he is hard to keep up with.

No it's .really just BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no no no I I just LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Aahhhh. Funny times we living in.

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

The White House told reporters Monday that President Joe Biden is so physically fit, he is hard to keep up with.

No it's .really just BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no no no I I just LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

51331febabbc18d28fef5224962fb5ac.jpg           3000.jpeg

Multiple polls at 62-63 percent. Averages are moving on up. His ceiling might be slightly higher than I guessed. It could be 65-66. He’s eating into Trump’s base now. 

Edited by Governor

2 hours ago, Governor said:

Multiple polls at 62-63 percent. Averages are moving on up. His ceiling might be slightly higher than I guessed. It could be 65-66. He’s eating into Trump’s base now. 

Still got 2 words for you: Dem oversampling.

What’s Rasmussen say?  Tends to be more predictive. 

I mean to the rank and file, what’s not to love ?? they said we can take off our mask because the miraculous vaccine Joe invented and our kids can go back to school to learn in person about their privilege. What is not to love? It’s like 1928!!! 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I mean to the rank and file, what’s not to love ?? they said we can take off our mask because the miraculous vaccine Joe invented and our kids can go back to school to learn in person about their privilege. What is not to love? It’s like 1928!!! 

Ras has him at 54, so with my personal experience with polling and campaigns, that means they have him at no less than 58.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

There’s multiple Ras companies. Ras reports is a terrible pollster.

Scott’s polls are better.

People get confused by that.

Edited by Governor

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Ras has him at 54, so with my personal experience with polling and campaigns, that means they have him at no less than 58.

There’s multiple Ras companies. Ras reports is a terrible pollster.

Scott’s polls are better.

People get confused by that.

Double dislike I see. Who knows. I dont understand how polling data works exactly. But it seems erroneous and irrelevant more often than not. 

I do know the new regime had a slam dunk status quo and they decided to push extreme  agenda. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

10 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

I think you misunderstood the comment, his mental fitness makes him hard to keep up with, half the stuff he says makes no sense.

4 hours ago, Governor said:

You made a point I had never considered to point out just how terrible these pills are. No one voted for Biden, just against Trump which means that they are trying to argue that people who voted for Trump are now on board with Biden? Please find me one of these people, seriously only the most diehard Dems I know like Biden the rest simply say  crap along the lines that Trump was mean. 

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Double dislike I see. Who knows. I dont understand how polling data works exactly. But it seems erroneous and irrelevant more often than not. 

I do know the new regime had a slam dunk status quo and they decided to push extreme  agenda. 

Approval rating polls are usually much more accurate than other polls. It’s kinda hard to screw those up.

Polls by Scott Rasmussen in the final week before an election are usually accurate. I believe he had it 51-47, which I think was exactly right.

Rasmussan Reports had it tied. 

12 hours ago, Governor said:

I approve of Biden's performance to date because the administration is screwing everything up exactly like I figured they would.  So my Plan A to survive the biggest social and economic disaster in history is right on schedule.  Thank you Joe..

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think you misunderstood the comment, his mental fitness makes him hard to keep up with, half the stuff he says makes no sense.

You made a point I had never considered to point out just how terrible these pills are. No one voted for Biden, just against Trump which means that they are trying to argue that people who voted for Trump are now on board with Biden? Please find me one of these people, seriously only the most diehard Dems I know like Biden the rest simply say  crap along the lines that Trump was mean. 

I think you need to surround yourself with better people. I haven’t heard a single person on the street say anything negative about Biden yet.

42 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I approve of Biden's performance to date because the administration is screwing everything up exactly like I figured they would.  So my Plan A to survive the biggest social and economic disaster in history is right on schedule.  Thank you Joe..

Opinions are like...

You often hear Trumpers say that the pandemic killed Donald.

What those people fail to realize is that any other president/politician would’ve used that crises to their advantage and had numbers in the mid 60’s going into Election Day with good leadership.

Nope. Not Trump. He did every single thing wrong the entire way through. He sabotaged his own election.

Team Trump knew he was toast. All of their internal polling said that. No one on that campaign was surprised that he lost. The only state they didn’t poll correctly was Georgia. They knew Pennsylvania was gone long before Election Day came.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1

I think you need to surround yourself with better people. I haven’t heard a single person on the street say anything negative about Biden yet.

No one has mentioned the border crisis, or the fact that the middle east exploded for the first time in 5 years? Or the Russians hacking the pipeline? I deal with liberals who still like him but no one who voted for Trump has been impressed since the rest of the world sees him as weak.

42 minutes ago, Governor said:

What those people fail to realize is that any other president/politician would’ve used that crises to their advantage and had numbers in the mid 60’s going into Election Day with good leadership.

Nope. Not Trump. He did every single thing wrong the entire way through. He sabotaged his own election.

Team Trump knew he was toast. All of their internal polling said that. No one on that campaign was surprised that he lost. The only state they didn’t poll correctly was Georgia. They knew Pennsylvania was gone long before Election Day came.

If you think Hillary (since she was the only other choice) would have handled it any better, you're kidding yourself.  The only difference is that the MSM would have been covering for her.

A lot of this sounds right. But Even if Trump had handled things better, particularly the horrid messaging, the mainstream media was never going to credit him. They hate him. It was almost impossible to decipher the difference between the actual bad things he did and the fabrication of good things he did into bad things. 

• 1 year later...
On 5/11/2021 at 12:53 PM, Governor said:

He’s on fire right now. I wonder what his ceiling is. 65-66 would be my guess.

On 5/25/2021 at 6:28 PM, Governor said:

On 5/26/2021 at 7:19 AM, Governor said:

:lol:  Oh yes he is most certainly crushing anything Trump ever got!

• Thank you (+1) 3

An interesting theory or whatever I heard is that idea of floors.....that is, Trump will always have HIS supporters, some people love him. So he'd never drop below X. Obama would always have his supporters, some people loved him. He'd never drop below X.  So for some guys, there is a floor below which, you really can't drop below because that is your absolute diehards.

The idea was, Biden has no floor, as no one loves him, nor did they ever, he was just put up as a "better than the alternative". He has no diehards.

Wasn't something I had really considered from that angle (not that I consider polls a lot, but I heard it and said....hmm. that makes some sense.)