Explosion In Jerusalem

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

What's it all about then? 

That’s what I’m trying to understand. I simply don’t trust anything from you good guy bad guy folks. The world just doesn’t really work that way. There are ALWAYS at least two sides to these storylines. 

In simplest terms these people hate each other. While one side is evicting people the other side is actively advocating the severing of heads. 

is this whole thing really about a small plot of crappy infertile land that was mentioned in some old books?   

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Hamas Attacks Israeli Civilians, Left Aghast That Israel Responds.

Were you aware that if you give more money to terrorists you get more terrorism?

Answer: Everyone knows that, so why doesn’t anyone in the Biden Administration?

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021/05/12/insanity-wrap-205-hamas-attacks-israeli-civilians-left-aghast-that-israel-responds-n1446106

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

MC_MiddleEast_web20210512124602.jpg

Photo shows Israeli newborns sheltering in a fortified hallway during Hamas terror attack

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/05/12/photo-shows-israeli-newborns-sheltering-in-a-fortified-hallway-during-hamas-terror-attack/

***** you, dick. I’m done with this place because of ***** like you. Peace I’m out. Ban me for life. Copy n paste brain dead ***** moron  

23 minutes ago, Justice said:

***** you, dick. I’m done with this place because of ***** like you. Peace I’m out. Ban me for life. Copy n paste brain dead ***** moron  

Why would you allow a bad cartoon cause you that much pain? You should not allow small words bother you to the point you will be silent.

The violence in the Holy Land is increasing, and so is the blame for the conflict. A controversial placement of blame came from Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), who tweeted: anti-Israel attacks

Her message shouldn’t be controversial because it’s true. I’m not contending that Joe Biden asked for anti-Israel violence. Still, I do believe the actions of President Biden and his team caused much of the violence happening in the Middle East this week by signaling that under this administration the U.S. support of Israel was in name only.

Biden and his anti-Israel team of Obama retreads have given the anti-Israel Triad of the Palestinian Authority, Hamas, and their Iranian benefactors confidence that this Administration’s support of Israel was nothing but sweet-sounding political bull crap.

A major message to the Triad of Israel haters was the many people he hired for his administration who had Anti-Israel histories: One of which Neera Tanden wasn’t confirmed by the Senate, many of the others were confirmed or were put in positions where confirmation wasn’t needed. There are many more, but here’s a sampling of his team of Israel haters:

Robert Malley-Iran Negotiator

Sarah Margon-Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor.

Reema Dodin-Deputy Director White House Office of Legislative Affairs

Maher Bitar-Senior Director for Intelligence at the National Security Council.

Hady Amr-Deputy Assistant Secretary For Israeli-Palestinian Affairs (some people say he is anti-Israel, others say he is anti-Semitic. But the fact that Biden sent him to Israel to calm down this week’s violence is another message to the world that the POTUS supports the PA and Hamas).

Karine Jean Pierre- Deputy Press Secretary

Colin Kahl -Under Secretary Of Defense For Policy

Tony Blinken, Secretary of State (can’t decide whether he is anti-Israel or a sycophant for Iran and terrorists)\

Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence (DNI).

And of course, there’s John Kerry-Climate Czar who not only lied to America to gain acceptance for the anti-Israel JCPOA, and on separate occasions told Iran and the Palestinian president not to deal with Donald Trump because he will soon be out of office (in 2018), but told Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif about over 200 covert Israeli attacks on Iranian interests in Syria.

If that doesn’t give the anti-Israel Triad the message that Joe Biden’s pro-Israel statements were empty words what will?

21 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why would you allow a bad cartoon cause you that much pain? You should not allow small words bother you to the point you will be silent.

You're going to ask that of a poster who's name is Justice?  And who's bi-line is "It's Our Time"?  Let him go!  He was in pain long before he saw that cartoon.

I honestly don’t think this would be happening if Trump was President.  Doesn’t mean he earned that praise from me by competence, but Israel would listen to him if he back-channel told them to chill and Hamas realizes he’s just enough unhinged to do something crazy.   

Not a coincidence that we see the biggest escalation over there in years as soon as he leaves office.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/13/2021 at 3:39 PM, SoCal Deek said:

You're going to ask that of a poster who's name is Justice?  And who's bi-line is "It's Our Time"?  Let him go!  He was in pain long before he saw that cartoon.

Oh I’m not banned yet?? Well how about this one? “It’s our time” is in reference to the Bills you stupid racist *****. 

On 5/13/2021 at 2:17 PM, B-Man said:

The violence in the Holy Land is increasing, and so is the blame for the conflict. A controversial placement of blame came from Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), who tweeted: anti-Israel attacks

Her message shouldn’t be controversial because it’s true. I’m not contending that Joe Biden asked for anti-Israel violence. Still, I do believe the actions of President Biden and his team caused much of the violence happening in the Middle East this week by signaling that under this administration the U.S. support of Israel was in name only.

Biden and his anti-Israel team of Obama retreads have given the anti-Israel Triad of the Palestinian Authority, Hamas, and their Iranian benefactors confidence that this Administration’s support of Israel was nothing but sweet-sounding political bull crap.

A major message to the Triad of Israel haters was the many people he hired for his administration who had Anti-Israel histories: One of which Neera Tanden wasn’t confirmed by the Senate, many of the others were confirmed or were put in positions where confirmation wasn’t needed. There are many more, but here’s a sampling of his team of Israel haters:

Robert Malley-Iran Negotiator

Sarah Margon-Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor.

Reema Dodin-Deputy Director White House Office of Legislative Affairs

Maher Bitar-Senior Director for Intelligence at the National Security Council.

Hady Amr-Deputy Assistant Secretary For Israeli-Palestinian Affairs (some people say he is anti-Israel, others say he is anti-Semitic. But the fact that Biden sent him to Israel to calm down this week’s violence is another message to the world that the POTUS supports the PA and Hamas).

Karine Jean Pierre- Deputy Press Secretary

Colin Kahl -Under Secretary Of Defense For Policy

Tony Blinken, Secretary of State (can’t decide whether he is anti-Israel or a sycophant for Iran and terrorists)\

Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence (DNI).

And of course, there’s John Kerry-Climate Czar who not only lied to America to gain acceptance for the anti-Israel JCPOA, and on separate occasions told Iran and the Palestinian president not to deal with Donald Trump because he will soon be out of office (in 2018), but told Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif about over 200 covert Israeli attacks on Iranian interests in Syria.

If that doesn’t give the anti-Israel Triad the message that Joe Biden’s pro-Israel statements were empty words what will?

You really are the dumbest man alive if you believe this crap. 

Yesterday, the Israeli Defense Forces publicly stated, “air and ground troops are currently attacking in the Gaza Strip.”

That sounded, quite reasonably, like they were announcing they’d moved into Gaza on the ground. So many reported that, citing the IDF statement. We reported it, noting the IDF statement, and then clarified when they ultimately said they hadn’t yet invaded on the ground.

But there was a bit more to the story and that announcement the IDF made. While they misled the media a bit with that statement, they really had another purpose to it.

Turns out, it was a military trick to make Hamas identify where their tunnels were as Hamas responded to what they thought was an attack coming in on the ground. Which then exposed them to getting hit from the air by IDF.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/05/14/story-about-the-israeli-ground-invasion-in-gaza-was-a-brilliant-military-trick-to-take-out-hamas-n380419