Explosion In Jerusalem

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, it’s just true. The Palestinians stuck in refugee camps, that’s a Republican dream for our country, locking up all the non-whites. 

Israel has a State religion, too. Gee, who’d love that here? Hint, it’s not the Democrats 

I think you have it wrong.  Quite the opposite on the 1st the goal of critical race theory to indoctrinate whites about their "crimes" so maybe camps are the easiest way.  I'm sure some of those nutty professors in the race studies department can get on board with that idea.  As long as they can get somebody else to do the dirty work of rounding up the victims lest they get their asses shot off in the process.  And the US constitution protects against the 2nd with its freedom of religion articles along with separation of church and state. 

But for over 50 years US Middle East policy through both Democratic and Republican administrations has been a balance between the objectives of protecting Israel and the Saudi monarchy.  Appease the political block and keep the oil flowing and maintain the use of the US dollar to settle oil transactions.  So what's happening in Jerusalem and the West Bank should come as no surprise to anyone.  The US will issue some statements about defusing and de-escalating the conflict but take no action whatsoever.  

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think you have it wrong.  Quite the opposite on the 1st the goal of critical race theory to indoctrinate whites about their "crimes" so maybe camps are the easiest way.  I'm sure some of those nutty professors in the race studies department can get on board with that idea.  As long as they can get somebody else to do the dirty work of rounding up the victims lest they get their asses shot off in the process.  And the US constitution protects against the 2nd with its freedom of religion articles along with separation of church and state. 

But for over 50 years US Middle East policy through both Democratic and Republican administrations has been a balance between the objectives of protecting Israel and the Saudi monarchy.  Appease the political block and keep the oil flowing and maintain the use of the US dollar to settle oil transactions.  So what's happening in Jerusalem and the West Bank should come as no surprise to anyone.  The US will issue some statements about defusing and de-escalating the conflict but take no action whatsoever.  

The only place I’ve heard about that race theory is from right wingers on this message board. 

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

This will never be solved.  When one group of people do not believe the second group should even exist, no amount of diplomacy will ever have any effect.  That’s why I am always surprised that some think the US can somehow make peace there.  Arabs and Jews have hated each other for centuries - what power do we have to change it?

this may all be rhetoric but there were the begining signs suggested under the middle east peace accords signed last year. most nations did not even identify Israel as a state. the deals suggested this was different where at the very least dialog and trade would start beween the nations in the agreement.

thats a start.

13 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

this may all be rhetoric but there were the begining signs suggested under the middle east peace accords signed last year. most nations did not even identify Israel as a state. the deals suggested this was different where at the very least dialog and trade would start beween the nations in the agreement.

thats a start.

One can only hope

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s dumb to suggest a country would want to keep their borders intact? I thought that’s what countries are for. My bad. 

I don’t think you fully understand the history and the issue itself. Most Americans don’t. There are quite a few great documentaries from both sides available for viewing.

37 minutes ago, Governor said:

I don’t think you fully understand the history and the issue itself. Most Americans don’t. There are quite a few great documentaries from both sides available for viewing.

I’m guessing I’ve been hearing about this issue for a decade or more longer than you (no disrespect intended). At its core it all boils down to the international creation of the state of Israel following WW2. And it’s been an ongoing squabble ever since with every nation in the region.... and I honestly don’t blame either side. But Israel has never been a mono-religious nation. They have many faiths living within its borders, and millions more who visit the Holy Land every year without threat of persecution. I’m assuming you see it differently?

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The only place I’ve heard about that race theory is from right wingers on this message board. 

And that is telling, 

It is being applied everywhere that the Left can, but YOU only hear about, because we post articles about it.

Telling indeed.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I’ve been searching for the answer to this also. I always hear Bill Maher, Fox personalities, etc. complaining about it.

I went to NYC and Hoboken NJ recently and asked around. I walked by some of these progressive schools.

Basically, whatever it is they’re complaining about only exists in extremely wealthy private schools in NYC and possibly LA. Schools where millionaire’s kids go. It’s not happening anywhere in the public school system.

57 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m guessing I’ve been hearing about this issue for a decade or more longer than you (no disrespect intended). At its core it all boils down to the international creation of the state of Israel following WW2. And it’s been an ongoing squabble ever since with every nation in the region.... and I honestly don’t blame either side. But Israel has never been a mono-religious nation. They have many faiths living within its borders, and millions more who visit the Holy Land every year without threat of persecution. I’m assuming you see it differently?

Well, there’s Arabs that live and move freely in Israel and then there’s Palestinians who are surrounded by a huge wall that runs right through their land. They have to pass through checkpoints to come and go. Two entirely different groups.

Then there’s the African migrant workers that get treated horribly in Israel.

Yeah, they’re not very nice over there. 

Then you have the illegal settlements which you’ve probably heard about.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And that is telling, 

It is being applied everywhere that the Left can, but YOU only hear about, because we post articles about it.

Telling indeed.

Articles from PJMedia? Lol, bull sh it in, bull sh it out 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Articles from PJMedia? Lol, bull sh it in, bull sh it out 

Sorry little guy,

I've told you, and the rest of the playground posse, that childish attempt no longer means anything.

ALL sites provide information, the fact that you are frightened by it says all we need to know about you.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sorry little guy,

I've told you, and the rest of the playground posse, that childish attempt no longer means anything.

ALL sites provide information, the fact that you are frightened by it says all we need to know about you.

So it’s RedState trash then? 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So it’s RedState trash then? 

All sources have information.

Since you are scared of the sites that I refer to, just don't open them.

Hahahahahahahaha,  who am I kidding you never really opened them, you are just criticizing what you don't know about............your modus operandi.

Feel so bad for The Palestinian people, the Israelis will murder them whole sale 

Add to list

JERUSALEM — Violence between Israelis and Palestinians approached all-out war on Tuesday as rocket attacks on Israeli cities and airstrikes in the Gaza Strip killed dozens, injured hundreds and left thousands of people on both sides cowering under day-long bombardments.

Military officials in both camps girded for the battles to escalate further, with Israel calling up eight battalions of reservists and deploying additional artillery batteries in the communities near Gaza that have become the front line of the confrontation.

Militants from Hamas, which controls Gaza, and the Islamic Jihad group fired more than 500 rockets at towns in coastal and southern Israel, killing at least two in the port city of Ashkelon and one in the city of Rishon LeZion. Israelis across that part of the country, including much of the population of Tel Aviv, hustled into shelters or stairways as air raid sirens sounded again and again. Schools in much of southern Israel were closed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/israel-palestinian-fighting-worsens/2021/05/11/a1886c9a-b1c6-11eb-bc96-fdf55de43bef_story.html

Remember, this is about taking people’s property, their homes, their heritage. It’s the religious fanatics in Israel driving this, most Israelis are good people but the fanatics the tail wagging the dog 

2 hours ago, Governor said:

Well, there’s Arabs that live and move freely in Israel and then there’s Palestinians who are surrounded by a huge wall that runs right through their land. They have to pass through checkpoints to come and go. Two entirely different groups.

And why do you think that is? 

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

A number of prominent democrats are blasting Israel... AOC, Warren, Sanders, Ohmar... 

I just don’t understand the real reason they are picking the sides they are...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/democrats-are-lying-about-sheikh-jarrah-but-facts-matter-even-in-israel-opinion/ar-BB1gBZa2

“If I don’t steal it someone else will”. Pretty cut and dried here ain’t it?

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No, these things are never cut and dried. This one guy isn’t the cause of rocket attacks and air strikes nor why the politicians are picking the sides they are. 

What's it all about then?