Explosion In Jerusalem

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So if New Jersey wanted to secede from the US because they wanted a land of their own, you wouldn’t think the US should have the right to try and stop them? 

Just shut up 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What? And your evidence is? Who are they stealing from? Seriously I could be persuaded here but that response is just funny.

Read up on it and get back to me. You posters that do not even try and understand what the topic is about are really annoying. But, I guess that's your purpose

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Read up on it and get back to me. You posters that do not even try and understand what the topic is about are really annoying. But, I guess that's your purpose

I did give a well founded comment and you ignored facts with a childish retort. You did not dispute one idea or concept but then blame me for you not understanding. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I did give a well founded comment and you ignored facts with a childish retort. You did not dispute one idea or concept but then blame me for you not understanding. 

You asked basic information questions about the topic under discussion. Like I’m suppose to spoon feed you the cliff notes. No thanks 

• Haha (+1) 1

This will never be solved.  When one group of people do not believe the second group should even exist, no amount of diplomacy will ever have any effect.  That’s why I am always surprised that some think the US can somehow make peace there.  Arabs and Jews have hated each other for centuries - what power do we have to change it?

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You asked basic information questions about the topic under discussion. Like I’m suppose to spoon feed you the cliff notes. No thanks 

The cliff notes? You can't give me one fact that disputes that Israel has every right to the territory but I am suppose to care about some minor detail that makes Israel the bad guy. 

19 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Does anyone know the real reason the two political parties have picked the sides they have here.

Most Republicans and Democrats in power, including the President and the state department, support Israel. What do you mean?

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, 716er said:

Most Republicans and Democrats in power, including the President and the state department, support Israel. What do you mean?

A number of prominent democrats are blasting Israel... AOC, Warren, Sanders, Ohmar... 

I just don’t understand the real reason they are picking the sides they are...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/democrats-are-lying-about-sheikh-jarrah-but-facts-matter-even-in-israel-opinion/ar-BB1gBZa2

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

A number of prominent democrats are blasting Israel... AOC, Warren, Sanders, Ohmar... 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/democrats-are-lying-about-sheikh-jarrah-but-facts-matter-even-in-israel-opinion/ar-BB1gBZa2

Who knows? Personally I can't justify choosing either side in an unjust war. What is happening there is just heart breaking. 

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Does anyone know the real reason the two political parties have picked the sides they have here. 

Israeli Palestinian conflict has been perpetual.... again this isn’t a good guy bad guy thing. They hate each other. 

That's easy! Israel is running an Apartheid system and the Republicans think that's really, really awesome. The Democrats see it as wrong. 

Of course there is a lot of nuance there. And the parties do not align perfectly 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

That's easy! Israel is running an Apartheid system and the Republicans think that's really, really awesome. The Democrats see it as wrong. 

Of course there is a lot of nuance there. And the parties do not align perfectly 

Sorry I meant a non sheep... I don’t mean a the regurgitated party line drivel. You do realize politicians don’t tell you the real reasons they do things don’t you? Oh wait no you think this is one of those cute superhero cartoon with good guys and bad guys...

1 hour ago, 716er said:

Who knows? Personally I can't justify choosing either side in an unjust war. What is happening there is just heart breaking. 

I agree, which is why I’m curious about the selected bedfellows.  It’s one of the more difficult conflicts to clearly see the money/power angle

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sorry I meant a non sheep... I don’t mean a the regurgitated party line drivel. 

I agree, which is why I’m curious about the selected bedfellows.  It’s one of the more difficult conflicts to clearly see the money/power angle

No, it’s just true. The Palestinians stuck in refugee camps, that’s a Republican dream for our country, locking up all the non-whites. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Israel has a State religion, too. Gee, who’d love that here? Hint, it’s not the Democrats