Explosion In Jerusalem

@Justice whatever your

opinion of the current situation, your anger should be directed at the people doing their best to make it worse.  

The Arab Israelis had a chance to get that piece of ***** bibi out of power and thanks to hamas, he’s back.

16 hours ago, Justice said:

Oh I’m not banned yet?? Well how about this one? “It’s our time” is in reference to the Bills you stupid racist *****. 

And there it is! The go to: call everyone a racist. With that said, thanks for the clarification on the Our Time reference...I honestly didn’t get it. (My bad...I guess) But in the meantime calm down if you can. There’s no need for the hair on fire expletives in your responses. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

And there it is! The go to: call everyone a racist. With that said, thanks for the clarification on the Our Time reference...I honestly didn’t get it. (My bad...I guess) But in the meantime calm down if you can. There’s no need for the hair on fire expletives in your responses. 

It takes a lot to get banned here.  He’s been here long enough to know that.

Maybe if he started posting some qu’ânon stuff ?

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Maybe prejudiced? All I know is you should know my posting history when it comes to Israel and Palestine by now. Even if you don’t know it you shouldn’t rush to judgement on that quote. All I want is peace and I do not agree with Hamas sending rockets towards Israel. You should know that and yet you thought “it’s our time” was meant to be something sinister on a Buffalo Bills forum. There goes another muslim saying they’re going to overtake the world. That was your instincts kicking in and it exposes you. With that type of mindset how could I ever expect you to understand the actual situation over there? You’ve come to your own conclusions already. Biased/prejudiced/racist. Whatever it is it’s something. 

5 hours ago, meazza said:

@Justice whatever your

opinion of the current situation, your anger should be directed at the people doing their best to make it worse.  

The Arab Israelis had a chance to get that piece of ***** bibi out of power and thanks to hamas, he’s back.

Is it. It’s pointed towards Israel AND Hamas, but if you can’t see Israel incited this round of violence then you’re blind. I love how they use the word “eviction” as if they failed to pay their mortgage or rent. It’s a racist law made by the Israelis to take homes away from non-Jewish people because those homes were owned by a Jew in 1948. You want to go back to ‘48? Well then give the Palestinians everything they had back in that time as well. They’re not gonna do that though huh? Nope. Since you (Arabs) don’t read the same book we do you can’t live here. On top of all that we’re going to give your home to any Jew that wants it. Never mind they, nor their families, ever lived there. 

Then they limited the amount of people that can visit al-aqsa mosque. They planned a day to allow Jews to enter the mosque, and they beat Muslims while they were praying. 

How much can people take before they snap? Hamas is dumb as hell to attack Israel like that. It’s a suicide mission. Not only that but if you think you’re gonna get anything out of it you’re crazy. The world doesn’t give a *****. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Justice said:

Is it. It’s pointed towards Israel AND Hamas, but if you can’t see Israel incited this round of violence then you’re blind. I love how they use the word “eviction” as if they failed to pay their mortgage or rent. It’s a racist law made by the Israelis to take homes away from non-Jewish people because those homes were owned by a Jew in 1948. You want to go back to ‘48? Well then give the Palestinians everything they had back in that time as well. They’re not gonna do that though huh? Nope. Since you (Arabs) don’t read the same book we do you can’t live here. On top of all that we’re going to give your home to any Jew that wants it. Never mind they, nor their families, ever lived there. 

Then they limited the amount of people that can visit al-aqsa mosque. They planned a day to allow Jews to enter the mosque, and they beat Muslims while they were praying. 

How much can people take before they snap? Hamas is dumb as hell to attack Israel like that. It’s a suicide mission. Not only that but if you think you’re gonna get anything out of it you’re crazy. The world doesn’t give a *****. 

Jews aren’t allowed to enter the mosque.  That isn’t controlled by Israel.

I noticed that you ignored the lovely we cancelled elections again because we were sure we were going to lose by the PA?

21 minutes ago, meazza said:

I noticed that you ignored the lovely we cancelled elections again because we were sure we were going to lose by the PA?

I guess I’ve ignored that all together to the point I didn’t even know it was happening lol. Just like here I don’t give a damn about elections. One guy is as bad as the last. It’s the same there. They all suck. 

36 minutes ago, meazza said:

But they did. Soldiers entered the mosque and shot off stun grenades. 

1 hour ago, Justice said:

I guess I’ve ignored that all together to the point I didn’t even know it was happening lol. Just like here I don’t give a damn about elections. One guy is as bad as the last. It’s the same there. They all suck. 

That was the real cause of this upheaval.  You really think that all this was because of evictions ?  Every Ramadan you have ***** going on with al asqa.  This year is no different.

The only real difference is that hamas got their hands on rockets that can reach Tel Aviv.

5 hours ago, Justice said:

Maybe prejudiced? All I know is you should know my posting history when it comes to Israel and Palestine by now. Even if you don’t know it you shouldn’t rush to judgement on that quote. All I want is peace and I do not agree with Hamas sending rockets towards Israel. You should know that and yet you thought “it’s our time” was meant to be something sinister on a Buffalo Bills forum. There goes another muslim saying they’re going to overtake the world. That was your instincts kicking in and it exposes you. With that type of mindset how could I ever expect you to understand the actual situation over there? You’ve come to your own conclusions already. Biased/prejudiced/racist. Whatever it is it’s something. 

Dude! Lighten up, alright? I have no idea about your posting history or your faith and I honestly couldn’t care less. All I know is that you went off with a bunch of expletives based on someone posting a political cartoon. Again...RELAX!

Edited by SoCal Deek

On 5/14/2021 at 12:58 PM, Justice said:

Oh I’m not banned yet?? Well how about this one? “It’s our time” is in reference to the Bills you stupid racist *****. 

You really are the dumbest man alive if you believe this crap. 

Hey happy Saturday. How’s life treating you?  Glorious day here today!