Name a Right Wing Position

On 8/4/2023 at 9:51 PM, redtail hawk said:

OMG...all these marginally straight R's projecting their insecurities..."I might be gay".  Let me target someone else so no one notices...that SC Senator with an ambiguous gender name says "Hi".  I can't tell from Kat's pic.  Whatdaya think fellas?  If not, she's pretty hot, in a MAGA sorta way.  edit:  on closer examination, not hot at all.  Leftover salmon.

Lady G.  I forgot about that.  Nothing wrong with his choices.   It’s his life, and I hope he’s happy.  In the meantime, it’s time for his colleagues to stop picking on gay people.  And maybe for him to stand up for gay people. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Lady G.  I forgot about that.  Nothing wrong with his choices.   It’s his life, and I hope he’s happy.  In the meantime, it’s time for his colleagues to stop picking on gay people.  And maybe for him to stand up for gay people. 

Which of his colleagues pick on gay people? Any specific examples?

On 8/19/2023 at 5:53 PM, BillStime said:

No doubt @TSOL approves

I actually put it on par

I see nothing wrong with it I see people getting together and having a good time did actually looks like a church that I used to attend lol

I support their right to do it, and I wish that people would just be that tolerant all the way around with everyone

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

tolerant all the way around

And that’s the issue. 

I don’t care what people do with their time… and if the cult is going to incite these pathetic culture wars - this type of BS is going to be thrown back in their faces. 

Just like the thread titled: Another Republican

They can dish but they can’t take it - f their feelings. 

On 8/29/2023 at 9:30 AM, BillStime said:

Yeah, this mindset is baffling to me

Whether she deserved it or not is a matter of opinion, but Trump pointed everybody and I mean everybody right at Hillary Clinton

Then he tried to point the finger right at the Biden

The attorney generals office is going after Trump and now it’s we can’t be setting precedences

Meanwhille the rest of us just don’t want to see people of power constantly getting away with things. It doesn’t matter whether comes from the right or the left. Trump just happens to be the main offender of that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

At this point. a good right-wing position is not agreeing with any of the crazy crap posted above.  

That is the cults’ ONLY platform.

Hell - you don’t even like Biden going after Big Pharma to reduce prescription drug prices.