Name a Right Wing Position

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

The Dems and Republicans work as a team, my friend…they are the Establishment, and fake being in opposition to each other, so that the Establishment candidate from either party can continue to erode our liberties, while moving us closer to a new global order…

its incredable to watch how easily people can flip their "beliefs" purely on what their team instructs them they are. we can blame global elites for pulling the strings but we are the ones that are completely loyal to our sides. if more people would stand up against their own when they are in direct conflict it would result in the rarest thing in america..a common set of beliefs we can fight for as a unified front. anyone who thinks a women should not have access to contraceptives or thinks a gov should still maintain emergency authority after clear lies to name a very few ARE the establishment in my opinion. acting as if we dont have the power to do this by merely doing a second of self reflection or saying i was wrong, i fell for the lies is the only thing giving the people who are actively destroying us the power to do so.

a easy solution is just to force those who advocate these things so emphatically with words and signaling to be the only ones also responsible with actual action. think abortion should be illegal regardless of timeframe or circumstance that most consider. ok now you can get a special child tax and help pay or randomly selected to adopt the precious life. same for illegal immigrant. your now responsable to open your home to care for this person or family and are soley responsible. watch how fast we suddenly  find common ground when those who are screaming the loudest are also the only ones that deal with the effects.  maybe they step up and solve the problems... ooor they suddenly become very receptive to compromise. 😏

Edited by Buffarukus

On 7/23/2022 at 11:50 PM, JaCrispy said:

The Dems and Republicans work as a team, my friend…they are the Establishment, and fake being in opposition to each other, so that the Establishment candidate from either party can continue to erode our liberties, while moving us closer to a new global order…

Unfortunately I think you are very close to the truth here.  Hurts me to say.  I think the order is here.  The idea that the order is coming is the illusion.  It has been established.  But recently the right is starting to act like a cult.  Try to get a Trumper to tell you something they didn't like about him.  "oh I wish he would tweet less".   Trumpers are a new breed, not really Republicans. 

Edited by nedboy7

On 7/24/2022 at 1:50 AM, JaCrispy said:

This is what it seems like, and then outside of the establishment on both sides these extremists are popping up.  You can spot the mindless sheep too because they only see one extreme, not the other..

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This is what it seems like, and then outside of the establishment on both sides these extremists are popping up.  You can spot the mindless sheep too because they only see one extreme, not the other..

Exactly…there are cults/extremists on both sides- Cult of personality on the Right, with Trump, where people think he is literally a profit of God…

Then you have the Cult of Wokism on the Left- a new age religion that demands complete blind obedience (without question) or you are excommunicated from society…

And I agree that to only see one side likely means that you are just an extremist on a particular side…👍

51 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

GOP senators remove $35 cap on insulin from reconciliation bill. 

They only pretend to be pro-life, but they are very happy to have poor people die. 

A chance at life isn’t the same as cradle to grave assistance. Anyway, Medicaid exists for a reason. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

A chance at life isn’t the same as cradle to grave assistance. Anyway, Medicaid exists for a reason. 

That may explain why health outcomes are worse in GOP areas than Dem ones. 

GOP: once you’re born, you can go die for all we care