Tucker Carlson

T&C

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

This should be a must watch for anyone in your life that has been told they must hate Tucker. 

Three progressives discussing him (Jimmy Dore, Aaron Mate and Kurt Metzger)

At the 6 minute mark he says Tucker has been the best JOURNALIST in America.  

Fascinating.  

Realignment - Libs siding with mega corporations over your country and freedoms as they fake their love of democracy - I’ve said it for months.  Commies love them some democracy.  They just don’t tell you what kind and how they rig it.   

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

At the 6 minute mark he says Tucker has been the best JOURNALIST in America.  

Fascinating.  

Realignment - Libs siding with mega corporations over your country and freedoms as they fake their love of democracy - I’ve said it for months.  Commies love them some democracy.  They just don’t tell you what kind and how they rig it.   

Toe the party line. Not tow the party line. As in carefully walk the line, not drag the line.

Your tweeters need to get edumacated.

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Toe the party line. Not tow the party line. As in carefully walk the line, not drag the line.

Your tweeters need to get edumacated.

As much as I can appreciate a good grammar burn, all I’ve seen in this thread from posters who dislike Tucker is attacks on the poster/not the content, along with repetitive vague criticisms peddled by those who told y’all to hate him. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

As much as I can appreciate a good grammar burn, all I’ve seen in this thread from posters who dislike Tucker is attacks on the poster/not the content, along with repetitive vague criticisms peddled by those who told y’all to hate him. 

And the support for Tucker has been repetitive platitudes about him "taking on the intelligence community" while underplaying or dismissing the direct criticisms of him giving a stage to Great Replacement, Stolen Election, and the baseless claims du jour floated by the old QAnon community.  Its an endless game of presenting any available information or innuendos under the guise of "letting the viewer decide for themselves".  Whats the harm in that, you ask?  It legitimizes all manner of bull#### without endorsing it.  Tucker does this very well and I dont believe for a second he personally puts any stock in most of it.  Even his repudiation of Powell begins with a lengthy preamble waxing poetically about how nothing can be dismissed and the crazier it sounds it must mean you're over the target.  Tucker is a warm embrace and a nice fluffy blanket for everyone who has ever been called crazy.  Its a great angle. 

What Tucker does well is also what your old mentor did expertly and the primary difference between DR and the wannabe DR.  DR will rapid fire post all manner of specious crap that supports his narrative from even but when hes called out or when the narrative unravels he has the out of "well that was never my opinion and I was just sharing it for the benefit of the group who may not have been exposed to this information due to MSM censorship...".  Whereas GreatValu DR will go at it full steam "***** yea theres kids chained up in the basement of the pizza shop and we need to arrest Hillary and take the keys!".   But if ANY of DRs thousands of darts even hits the wall that the dart board is mounted on then the "I told you so!" tour is on.

Great Replacement theory is pretty popular on 4chan r/pol.  If you have never perused 4Chan I highly recommend you pop in to r/pol and see where QAnon began. Its where that kid who shot up a Tops to kill black people developed his world view.  "Hitler did nothing wrong" is basically their motto there.  You may also recognize a number of memes which migrated from 4Chan r/pol into the mainstream as the QAnon community fanned out across all social media channels.  When you can trace years worth of mainstream political talking points back to a bunch of incels who trade Hitler memes for lulz it kinda makes you think.

Edited by Jauronimo

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Over 5 million views in 2 hours.  Oh my God he needs Fox!

just a note regarding this viewing number as some sort of  Big whooptie doo. His first statement after being fired. Of course a lot of people would want to hear and either laugh, jeer or applaud what he had to say.

Im not saying he isn't popular with some. But he is as unpopular with  some that want to dance on his grave. Or be witness to what he will say next.

No skin off my nose either way.   

Edited by muppy

34 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

And the support for Tucker has been repetitive platitudes about him "taking on the intelligence community" while underplaying or dismissing the direct criticisms of him giving a stage to Great Replacement, Stolen Election, and the baseless claims du jour floated by the old QAnon community.  Its an endless game of presenting any available information or innuendos under the guise of "letting the viewer decide for themselves".  Whats the harm in that, you ask?  It legitimizes all manner of bull#### without endorsing it.  Tucker does this very well and I dont believe for a second he personally puts any stock in most of it.  Even his repudiation of Powell begins with a lengthy preamble waxing poetically about how nothing can be dismissed and the crazier it sounds it must mean you're over the target.  Tucker is a warm embrace and a nice fluffy blanket for everyone who has ever been called crazy.  Its a great angle. 

What Tucker does well is also what your old mentor did expertly and the primary difference between DR and the wannabe DR.  DR will rapid fire post all manner of specious crap that supports his narrative from even but when hes called out or when the narrative unravels he has the out of "well that was never my opinion and I was just sharing it for the benefit of the group who may not have been exposed to this information due to MSM censorship...".  Whereas GreatValu DR will go at it full steam "***** yea theres kids chained up in the basement of the pizza shop and we need to arrest Hillary and take the keys!".   But if ANY of DRs thousands of darts even hits the wall that the dart board is mounted on then the "I told you so!" tour is on.

Great Replacement theory is pretty popular on 4chan r/pol.  If you have never perused 4Chan I highly recommend you pop in to r/pol and see where QAnon began. Its where that kid who shot up a Tops to kill black people developed his world view.  "Hitler did nothing wrong" is basically their motto there.  You may also recognize a number of memes which migrated from 4Chan r/pol into the mainstream as the QAnon community fanned out across all social media channels.  When you can trace years worth of mainstream political talking points back to a bunch of incels who trade Hitler memes for lulz it kinda makes you think.

so you must have a pass into the inner PPP sanctum at that site. I was told I needed to post more to be allowed entry to even browse.

To which I replied hat I dont need to prove myself to anybody.  Peace OUT.

signed muppy the rabble LOL 💃

🙄

13 minutes ago, muppy said:

just a note regarding this viewing number as some sort of  Big whooptie doo. His first statement after being fired. Of course a lot of people would want to hear and either laugh, jeer or applaud what he had to say.

Im not saying he isn't popular with some. But he is as unpopular with  some that wan to dance on his grave. Or be witness to what he will say next.

No skin off my nose either way.   

17M views as of 12:30 pm, the day after he tweeted his video at 8pm last night. 

740k likes

Over 60M impressions

Tucker routinely beat out Rachel Maddow for Democrats.. not total viewers.. literally more Dems watched Tucker than Maddow.  

New Media is the way.  Platforms like Rumble and Twitter, free from political pressure and advertising revenue dictating what can and cannot be said. 

Tucker could end up partnering with Elon to broadcast directly through Twitter via subscriptions.   

We are watching the death of traditional media .. and by extension, the death of controlled narrative.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

so basically, he admits to having a conscience albeit a very tiny one.  I suspect many of his cult are similar.

Oh, so now appreciating Tucker being the one dissenting voice left in media is “cult”… 

You realized most of the libertarian/conservative/indies here aren’t big Trump fans, so now it’s the “Tucker cult”

Unlike some of you, I’ve readily admitted I don’t agree with everything people I like say, just like I don’t agree with everything Russell Brand, Joe Rogan, Tim Dillon etc say.., but I can appreciate their unique stand, as incredibly influential figures, against the mainstream. 

These leaks, and this quote doesn’t make Tucker look bad .. it simply reinforces what a lot of people knew about him … he’s condescending and smug, but far more thoughtful than any of his peers in cable news.  He says what others won’t … I guarantee you Joy Reid, Rachel Maddow, Joe Scarborough, Chris Hayes etc., feel the same way when they see the reverse … they just aren’t self reflective enough to put into words what Tucker said.  Look at the disdain they treat J6 folks with.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1