Jump to content

TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

 

Got yaūüĎć

 

I took him at 19. Your draft prowess is clearly keener than mine but I didn’t think where I took him was too far off from reality. 

 

No me neither. I think he will go somewhere between late teens and early 30s. I'd go as far as to say that pick where I took him with the Falcons (except he'd already gone) is his real life floor. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a wonderful WR to get 3 targets a game with 1 catch. I’m delighted. 

Trade Alert     Carolina gets: 2021 1st (19 overall) - 875 pts 2nd (51 overall) - 390 pts 3rd (82 overall) - 180 pts 2022 1st round pick - 390 pts Total Va

I also Love the fact is shuts NE out of an early QB. Keep them in QB hell for the next 2 decades. 

2 hours ago, inaugural balls said:

 

Got yaūüĎć

 

I took him at 19. Your draft prowess is clearly keener than mine but I didn’t think where I took him was too far off from reality. 

 

 

It was not, but he is a gamble. I have watched every play of every game in which he has played. His talent is beyond question. I talked about him months ago. His character however might raise some eyebrows.

 

I know that Coach Saban suspended CB for the 1st quarter of a game, and would not (to his credit) say why. A poster on this board who claims (and I believe him) to have some connections in Tuscaloosa posted words to the effect that Barmore has behavioral issues, and that he was told of this by legit sources. 

 

If this kid gives it his all, I liken him to Warren Sapp. Make no mistake, he can play. That said, a small but certain group of Alabama players go crazy once they are out of the supervision, or call it the clutches if you will  of Nick Saban. Reuben Foster is an example. I think that he was a better football player coming out of college than Barmore. He was a predator, and could have been the very best LB in the NFL imo. He could cover, defend the run, and blitz. I am talking clear (imo) HOF talent. We had 2 Crimson Tide players (Dareus and Kouandjio) who despite their talent (although I said when he was drafted that Kouandjio was overrated) went wild once they got away from Saban, with millions of dollars in their pocket.

 

In summary, Barmore is worth the risk. I wish there was a way that the Bills could get him but there just isn't (sans a tradeup), which for the reasons above would be risky (let alone costly). The kid is a player for sure, and he is a tough kid from North Philly. I will be rooting for hm to be a success. 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

It was not, but he is a gamble. I have watched every play of every game in which he has played. His talent is beyond question. I talked about him months ago. His character however might raise some eyebrows.

 

I know that Coach Saban suspended CB for the 1st quarter of a game, and would not (to his credit) say why. A poster on this board who claims (and I believe him) to have some connections in Tuscaloosa posted words to the effect that Barmore has behavioral issues, and that he was told of this by legit sources. 

 

If this kid gives it his all, I liken him to Warren Sapp. Make no mistake, he can play. That said, a small but certain group of Alabama players go crazy once they are out of the supervision, or call it the clutches if you will  of Nick Saban. Reuben Foster is an example. I think that he was a better football player coming out of college than Barmore. He was a predator, and could have been the very best LB in the NFL imo. He could cover, defend the run, and blitz. I am talking clear (imo) HOF talent. We had 2 Crimson Tide players (Dareus and Kouandjio) who despite their talent (although I said when he was drafted that Kouandjio was overrated) went wild once they got away from Saban, with millions of dollars in their pocket.

 

In summary, Barmore is worth the risk. I wish there was a way that the Bills could get him but there just isn't (sans a tradeup), which for the reasons above would be risky (let alone costly). The kid is a player for sure, and he is a tough kid from North Philly. I will be rooting for hm to be a success. 

 

Thanks, Bill.

 

Who better than you to discuss/analyze all things Tide. I've always liked the big, penetrating type DT such as Barmore and those of his ilk. Getting pressure on the QB by the guy most often closest to the QB - straight up the gut. Has an affect on the entire DL play. Would love that element on our team.

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Anyone want to make the Lions pick?


I see linebacker listed as a need for the Lions after WR and CB. 

If no one has any better ideas, I say give them Cameron McGrone, LB Michigan. Hometown boy. The Draft Network's 43rd ranked player and LB6.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

with the 73rd pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Richie Grant, FS, UCF

@Virgil and the WFT are on the clock 

 

QB- Trevor Lawrence

RB- James Robinson

WR- DJ Chark, Marvin Jones, Elijah Moore, Laviska Shenault

TE- Pat Freiermuth

LT- Cam Robinson

LG- Andrew Norwell

C- Brian Linder

RG- Teven Jenkins (swings out to LT next year as Robinson is a FA)

RT- Jamar Taylor

 

We feel the offense is set.  Drafting one of the best QB prospects ever makes everything better.  A very solid WR unit was lacking one aspect, speed. Adding Elijah Moore to Chark, Shenault and Jones is just what the passing game needed. Chris Manhertz was the starting TE.  Now it’s the 2nd best TE of the draft class, Big Pat Freiermuth.  Very solid OL led by vets Norwell and Linder.  2 solid young bookends in Jenkins and Taylor.  The offense is on its way.  

 

Edge-K’lavon Chaisson

DT- Taven Bryan

DT- Malcolm Brown

Edge- Josh Allen

WLB- Myles Jack

MLB- Joe Schobert

SLB- Leon Jacobs

CB- Cj Henderson, Shaquill Griffen, Sidney Jones

Slot- Elijah Molden

SS- Rayshawn Jenkins,

FS-  Richie Grant

 

We feel that we already have key building block pass rushers in Allen, Chaisson.  Add them to Myles Jack and Joe Schobert at LB + Cj Henderson, Shaquill Griffen and Sidney Jones at corner and we have the foundation of a good young defense.  Our weakness on D was at DT, FS, SLB and slot corner.  We drafted the guy we feel is the best slot corner in the draft in Molden as well as our FS of the future in Richie Grant.  We feel we can draft a solid 1T with the first pick in rd 4.  SLB, which is rarely on the field can be found in rd 5 or in free agency.
 

We would give our draft an A++¬†ūüėĬ†

 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Cowboys (Logic) are on the clock
30 minutes ago, Logic said:


I see linebacker listed as a need for the Lions after WR and CB. 

If no one has any better ideas, I say give them Cameron McGrone, LB Michigan. Hometown boy. The Draft Network's 43rd ranked player and LB6.

Strangely enough the Lions traditionally do not draft that many players from Michigan. They seem to have a better "relationship" with Michigan State.

Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 75th pick in the 2021 TSW Mock Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Jabril Cox, LB, LSU

Our once promising linebacker duo of Jaylon Smith and Leighton Vander Esch was disappointing last year. Furthermore, Vander Esch's college injury woes seem to have followed him to the pros. Having already upgraded our secondary with the additions of Jaycee Horn and Jevon Holland, we now turn our attention to the front seven. With his athleticism and adeptness in zone and man coverage, Jabril Cox will fit in perfectly in new DC Dan Quinn's defense.

@section122 And the Baltimore Ravens are now on the clock.

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Ravens (section122) are on the clock
2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

We are down to 2 left on my top 50.

 

Cameron McGrone - LB and Jevon Holland - S

McGrone was given to the Lions

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

We are down to 2 left on my top 50.

 

Cameron McGrone - LB and Jevon Holland - S

Holland has been gone since rd 2

Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 76th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse. @glazeduck and the Chargers are on the clock.

 

Although both safeties will be returning for 2021, Cisco was a possible 1st rounder before an ACL injury cut short his season.  The former ACC freshmen of the year brings playmaking skills to the position.  2 needs down 1 more to go for the Ravens.

 

Here is a writeup: https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2021/4/11/22377585/ravens-2021-nfl-draft-profile-fs-andre-cisco

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Chargers (glazeduck) are on the clock
1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

We are down to 2 left on my top 50.

 

Cameron McGrone - LB and Jevon Holland - S

 

The top 5 remaining by my board are:

 

Michael Carter, RB, UNC (#57 on my board)

Jay Tufele, DT, USC (#58 on my board)

James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati (#59 on my board)

Chazz Surratt, LB, UNC (#63 on my board)

Patrick Jones, DE, Pittsburgh (#65 on my board)

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

 

The top 5 remaining by my board are:

 

Michael Carter, RB, UNC (#57 on my board)

Jay Tufele, DT, USC (#58 on my board)

James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati (#59 on my board)

Chazz Surratt, LB, UNC (#63 on my board)

Patrick Jones, DE, Pittsburgh (#65 on my board)

 

 

yep

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mannc said:

yep

 

I have him just above his stable mate which I know is not the majority opinion. I just think he has more chance to be special as a pro. Williams is probably safer but I can imagine him being one of those JAG starting running backs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...