Georgia election laws and MLB

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

“EMERGES” IS JOURNO-SPEAK FOR “WAS FED TO US BY DEMOCRATIC PARTY OPERATIVES:” 

AP: As Herschel Walker eyes Senate run, a turbulent past emerges.

You know, the same people telling us that Hunter Biden’s business and, er, romantic history doesn’t matter.

https://hotair.com/headlines/2021/07/23/auto-draft-12-n404216

More recently, Walker has made outsize claims about his business record. In repeated media interviews, Walker claimed his company employed hundreds of people, included a chicken processing division in Arkansas and grossed $70 million to $80 million annually in sales.

However, when the company applied for a federal Paycheck Protection Program loan last year, it reported just eight employees. (It received about $182,000 in COVID-19 aid.)

In a recent court case, Walker gave far more modest revenue figures, indicating that the company averaged about $1.5 million a year in profit from 2008 to 2017. 

The fact that whoever wrote this doesn’t know the difference between gross sales, revenue and profit is very telling. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

So those that just went in out of curiosity, caused no disruption are, in your mind, traitors? 

Stop trying to polish a terd.  You're making excuses for people who knew damn well what they were doing and so do you.  

9 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

Stop trying to polish a terd.  You're making excuses for people who knew damn well what they were doing and so do you.  

No there were likely people that just went in out of curiosity.  You stop paining with a broad brush.  

Where you there that day?

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No there were likely people that just went in out of curiosity.  You stop paining with a broad brush.  

Where you there that day?

So illegally entering the United States Capital building doesn't make them traitors?  This wasnt their next door neighbors house they walked into it was the United States Capital while others were beating police and yelling things like hang mike pence.  They knew better.  It makes them an accomplice to insurrection, is that better? 

1 hour ago, Mark92 said:

So illegally entering the United States Capital building doesn't make them traitors?  This wasnt their next door neighbors house they walked into it was the United States Capital while others were beating police and yelling things like hang mike pence.  They knew better.  It makes them an accomplice to insurrection, is that better? 

NO

On 7/21/2021 at 2:46 PM, Chef Jim said:

But all the other requirements stand?

BTW who were pooping on police cars during the Occupy Wall Street fun zone?  i don't think they were Trumpian.  

Can't remember.  Memory is seared with images of loser Trumpers storming the Capitol on January 6.  

2 hours ago, Mark92 said:

Their views were clouded by all of the smoke and hoax and treason lingering in the crowd. 

On 7/25/2021 at 6:04 PM, Mark92 said:

So you believe everyone who was at the riots last summer are criminals? Or is that standard simply held for those you disagree with?

On 7/27/2021 at 8:31 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

So you believe everyone who was at the riots last summer are criminals? Or is that standard simply held for those you disagree with?

That’s different. They were murdering and injuring people and looting and destroying property for human rights!

When you click on the link of BillZy tweet post, you get this

So............did you get that folks ?

Formally requesting a performance review of the election processes is the same as  "openly and proudly beginning the process of taking over elections control and counting"

Ordinarily I would just laugh at such buffoonery, but low-life leftist constant lying is really nothing to laugh at anymore.

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

When you click on the link of BillZy tweet post, you get this

So............did you get that folks ?

Formally requesting a performance review of the election processes is the same as  "openly and proudly beginning the process of taking over elections control and counting"

Ordinarily I would just laugh at such buffoonery, but low-life leftist constant lying is really nothing to laugh at anymore.

HA - just wait Bonnie - you’ll get upstaged again. It always happens.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 9:53 AM, B-Man said:

IMG_4640.jpeg?resize=600,585&ssl=1                                   image008-2-1.png?w=553&ssl=1

So closing voting locations in urban neighborhoods, closing polling locations earlier in the day, limiting major cities to only one ballot drop box, cutting back the amount of time you have to vote early is helping?  Let's not forget the new law in Texas where the GOP run legislature can toss out the will of the people and pick a winner.   You do realize that democrats, independents and the GQP want voter ID laws right? 

10 hours ago, Mark92 said:

So closing voting locations in urban neighborhoods, closing polling locations earlier in the day, limiting major cities to only one ballot drop box, cutting back the amount of time you have to vote early is helping?  Let's not forget the new law in Texas where the GOP run legislature can toss out the will of the people and pick a winner.   You do realize that democrats, independents and the GQP want voter ID laws right? 

Tell ya pal, point out the portion of the Bill passed in Georgia that does any one of the things you state as fact above, and i will buy you a  3 stadium beers or equivalent($45) for every point that is corroborated by the actual language of the bill..

For every one you cant, you owe me 1 stadium beer.

And again, proof is not someone screaming voter repression, proof is actual language for the bill.

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We’ve been waiting for proof as to what makes this Jim Crow on steroids for months now.  Talk about being upstaged.  

I think he was discussing the principal in Atlanta who was segregating her kids based on race. Correct city, correct problem, wrong people causing problem. 

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Been there done that Chef Jim Crow…

So tell me which States have election law statues that explicitly state "lets make sure Black people can't vote"?  Because that's the basis of the entire argument behind the JC 2.0 on steroids battle cry. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

31 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So tell me which States have election law statues that explicitly state "lets make sure Black people can't vote"?  Because that's the basis of the entire argument behind the JC 2.0 on steroids battle cry. 

Waste of time. Neither he nor @SectionC3 have been able to even remotely compare this to Jim Crow let alone Jim Crow on steroids. 

It would hope that is incredibly offensive to anyone who had to suffer through the actual Jim Crow. 

56 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Waste of time. Neither he nor @SectionC3 have been able to even remotely compare this to Jim Crow let alone Jim Crow on steroids. 

It would hope that is incredibly offensive to anyone who had to suffer through the actual Jim Crow. 

Hoax.  I did.  You just didn’t do your homework.  Put the spatula down and get on it, Chef Jim Crow. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I did.  

No, you most certainly did not.

But in your defense, no one else in the country has either.

It's just easier to claim racism without any basis...........................it's always worked before, right?

Just now, B-Man said:

No, you most certainly did not.

But in your defense, no one else in the country has either.

It's just easier to claim racism without any basis...........................it's always worked before, right?

Hoax.  I did.  Spend less time posting stupid cartoons and more time reading carefully.   

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I did.  You just didn’t do your homework.  Put the spatula down and get on it, Chef Jim Crow. 

If you actually had you would be showing me again.  There is nothing in that Bill that remotely resembles Jim Crow and to insinuate otherwise is one of the more stupid things I’ve heard. I would love to hear you make this assertion to someone who actually suffered through Jim Crow. 

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I did.  Spend less time posting stupid cartoons and more time reading carefully.   

You did?  When? Where? How?

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If you actually had you would be showing me again.  There is nothing in that Bill that remotely resembles Jim Crow and to insinuate otherwise is one of the more stupid things I’ve heard. I would love to hear you make this assertion to someone who actually suffered through Jim Crow. 

You did?  When? Where? How?

Earlier.  I don’t do your homework for you, Chef Jim Crow.  Put the spatula down, stop mainlining HCQ, and get to work. Hint: it involves a link to sworn court papers summarizing the relevant events and points in a way better than could I, and you commented on the post.  Happy hunting, insurrectionist. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Earlier.  I don’t do your homework for you, Chef Jim Crow.  Put the spatula down, stop mainlining HCQ, and get to work. Hint: it involves a link to sworn court papers summarizing the relevant events and points in a way better than could I, and you commented on the post.  Happy hunting, insurrectionist. 

Yup I remember that. And it had nothing to do with the Bill being anything like Jim Crow let alone Jim Crow on steroids.  I pointed that out to you at the time and if I remember correctly you didn’t counter. You lost the argument and for some reason you’re doubling down on it. 

Carry on. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yup I remember that. And it had nothing to do with the Bill being anything like Jim Crow let alone Jim Crow on steroids.  I pointed that out to you at the time and if I remember correctly you didn’t counter. You lost the argument and for some reason you’re doubling down on it. 

Carry on. 

I’m sorry, but your intransigence has required the invocation of Rule #2 here.  When you have a break in the revolution, please support your wild theories with a link or links.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 

Reminder:

21 Black Leaders Denounce the Left’s Lies About Georgia Election Law

FTA:

Twenty-one civil rights leaders and prominent black conservatives defended Georgia’s new election law in a letter to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, rejecting opponents’ comparisons to Jim Crow laws. 

“It has become clear that even well-intentioned critics of the law simply have no idea what the law is,” the black leaders write in the letter, adding:

It is clear they have no idea how favorably Georgia’s new law compares with most other states—including President Biden’s home state of Delaware. And it is clear they have no idea that a majority of black voters across the country support the key provision under attack by critics—the simple requirement that voters be able to identify themselves when voting. This is the same simple requirement needed to pick up baseball tickets or board a plane—activities hardly as important as voting.

“They have tarred with the brush of racism people whose only sin is a desire for confidence in our elections,” the black leaders’ open letter says. 

The letter from the black leaders goes on to say: 

We, along with dozens of other black pastors and civic leaders in Georgia fully understand and support the state’s new election integrity law—a law that will help rebuild voter confidence, and make sure every vote counts.  Those who have been deceived by a political campaign to discredit the new law and punish the state of Georgia, should stop, take a step back, and understand the real agenda here.     

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/04/20/exclusive-21-black-leaders-defend-georgia-voting-law-as-proper-honest-reform/?fbclid=IwAR3nlMub6RfD5I7_TmLHAkb3fUu9GMEIoDZxeIupGgCrcWqjiCRoMHcRsuY

But, Section 8 knows better than them.

Edited by B-Man

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Reminder:

FTA:

Twenty-one civil rights leaders and prominent black conservatives defended Georgia’s new election law in a letter to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, rejecting opponents’ comparisons to Jim Crow laws. 

“It has become clear that even well-intentioned critics of the law simply have no idea what the law is,” the black leaders write in the letter, adding:

It is clear they have no idea how favorably Georgia’s new law compares with most other states—including President Biden’s home state of Delaware. And it is clear they have no idea that a majority of black voters across the country support the key provision under attack by critics—the simple requirement that voters be able to identify themselves when voting. This is the same simple requirement needed to pick up baseball tickets or board a plane—activities hardly as important as voting.

“They have tarred with the brush of racism people whose only sin is a desire for confidence in our elections,” the black leaders’ open letter says. 

We, along with dozens of other black pastors and civic leaders in Georgia fully understand and support the state’s new election integrity law—a law that will help rebuild voter confidence, and make sure every vote counts.  Those who have been deceived by a political campaign to discredit the new law and punish the state of Georgia, should stop, take a step back, and understand the real agenda here.     

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/04/20/exclusive-21-black-leaders-defend-georgia-voting-law-as-proper-honest-reform/?fbclid=IwAR3nlMub6RfD5I7_TmLHAkb3fUu9GMEIoDZxeIupGgCrcWqjiCRoMHcRsuY

And section 8 wonders why he always sits in the 3rd chair. 

27 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m sorry, but your intransigence has required the invocation of Rule #2 here.  When you have a break in the revolution, please support your wild theories with a link or links.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 

Shouldn’t Rule #2 actually apply to you first?  Mmhmm

Check. 

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Shouldn’t Rule #2 actually apply to you first?  Mmhmm

Check. 

Hoax.  You made the statement that I have failed to comply with Rule #2.  If/when the revolution ends, please prove it in accordance with Rule #2.  Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation. 

All 3rd string did was call Chef names and little else.  He knows that his party is cheating but he doesn't care.  To them, blacks are too lazy and/or stupid to be able to do things without them being made incredibly easy.  But that's not racism at al.

Just now, Doc said:

All 3rd string did was call Chef names and little else.  He knows that his party is cheating but he doesn't care.  To them, blacks are too lazy and/or stupid to be able to do things without them being made incredibly easy.  But that's not racism at al.

Hoax.  Rule #2, please.  In the meantime, try not to eat all of the HCQ in your stash.  The fools in Florida and Mississippi may need to borrow it from you. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Rule #2, please.  In the meantime, try not to eat all of the HCQ in your stash.  The fools in Florida and Mississippi may need to borrow it from you. 

You should flee the board like your heroes in Texas.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Rule #2?

You first. It’s how it works right?

Check. 

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Reminder:

FTA:

They should have had Diamond and Silk sign it, too.  Would have made it even better.