Georgia election laws and MLB

More on the fake, manufactured  outrage.

All of these stories argue that the bill “restricts” mail-in voting. That’s crap.

It requires voters to request a mail ballot (not hard)

It requires voters use an ID to request ballots (overwhelmingly popular in every poll you’ll ever see)

States that added special drop boxes for COVID are trying to figure out how to standardize them. Contrary to the Brennan Center’s lies

FL will still have drop boxes, but they’ll have security and be in monitored locations.

E0tdK3IWYAE_KUW?format=jpg&name=small

Ballot harvesting! Media is accepting the left’s argument that preventing paid political operatives from collecting ballots (unsupervised) is voter suppression. It’s not. Ballot harvesting (trafficking) is wildly unpopular and FL was smart to limit it 

https://honestelections.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Memo-on-Voters-and-Elections.pdf

E0tdLbPUUAYO6rV?format=jpg&name=small

Blows me away to see media uncritically repeat Democrat lies that poll watchers (a safeguard that’s existed for decades) somehow intimidate voters. Here’s a good fact-check from

E0tdLwpXEAQL5Ae?format=jpg&name=small

And of course a greatest hit! After media overwhelmingly botched the Georgia provision on electioneering (and campaigns not handing out food and water) Axios tied Florida’s broad anti-electioneering provision... to food and water. This provision is NOT controversial at all.

E0tdMMzXMAMlK34?format=jpg&name=small

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re an insult to those who suffer through it today. 

Leave it to you to utilize the Peewee Herman “I know you are but what am I” debate technique.  

If you are still comparing this Bill to Jim Crow you should easily point out something in the Bill that you think harkens back to that dark time.  So can you take a part of the Bill and compare it to something that was part of the Jim Crow laws.  

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Leave it to you to utilize the Peewee Herman “I know you are but what am I” debate technique.  

If you are still comparing this Bill to Jim Crow you should easily point out something in the Bill that you think harkens back to that dark time.  So can you take a part of the Bill and compare it to something that was part of the Jim Crow laws.  

We've learned our lesson from you and having this discussion is a waste of time - your defense mechanisms won't allow you to acknowledge that systemic racism exists.

Just now, BillStime said:

We've learned our lesson from you and having this discussion is a waste of time - your defense mechanisms won't allow you to acknowledge that systemic racism exists.

So you refuse to debate with me.  You scream Jim Crow  but you have yet to ONCE point out a comparison to Jim Crow in this Bill.  I consider that a lost debate from you.  It's a waste of time because you are unable to defend your position.  Gee, why is that? 

So now it's that I think systemic racism doesn't exist? I'm old enough to remember when you said I didn't think racism exists at all!  Your debating skills suck. 

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you refuse to debate with me.  You scream Jim Crow  but you have yet to ONCE point out a comparison to Jim Crow in this Bill.  I consider that a lost debate from you.  It's a waste of time because you are unable to defend your position.  Gee, why is that? 

So now it's that I think systemic racism doesn't exist? I'm old enough to remember when you said I didn't think racism exists at all!  Your debating skills suck. 

You lost months ago Jim

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

You lost months ago Jim

😂😂😂

I don’t think so. You rarely answer any of my attempts to get you to clarify your positions.  Why is that?  Why do you constantly run and hide or clam up when you’re asked to defend your positions. You can’t. Kind of like you refuse to admit you ***** uo royally when you claimed the TN assembly voted themselves a pay raise when all or did was allow them to be reimbursed for miles like almost everyone on the planet is. That one is a doozy. 😂

I’m an open book.  You’re a closed minded child.  

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Perfect example @BillStime  You reply with a laughing reaction but no debate.  Bring it!  

Been there done that - one can’t debate with those whose minds have been wired to believe racism doesn’t exist. 

You’re a lost cause.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Been there done that - one can’t debate with those whose minds have been wired to believe racism doesn’t exist. 

You’re a lost cause.   (Ironic)

Jim, I enjoy how you like to stir the pot (pun intended)

But when someone like Billzy writes a lie such as that about you, surely you can see it's hopeless.

Join me in the "Mocking his ridiculousness, but realizing he cannot answer adult questions" Club

😃

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Jim, I enjoy how you like to stir the pot (pun intended)

But when someone like Billzy writes a lie such as that about you, surely you can see it's hopeless.

Join me in the "Mocking his ridiculousness, but realizing he cannot answer adult questions" Club

😃

You support and celebrate the BIG LIE - keep destroying our republic and our kids future - thanks Bonnie!

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re a lost cause.

Racism does exist ya dummy. I’ve never said it doesn’t. 

Now we got this lie of yours out of the way bring it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Racism does exist ya dummy. I’ve never said it doesn’t. 

Now we got this lie of yours out of the way bring it. 

Didn’t you tell us you never stood in a line to vote - and there by - no one stands in several hour long lines to - vote?

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Didn’t you tell us you never stood in a line to vote - and there by - no one stands in several hour long lines to - vote?

Nope. I said I never stand in line to vote anymore therefore no one NEEDS to stand in line anymore and if they do that’s on them. 

And even if I did what on God’s green earth does that have to do with your accusations that I say racism doesn’t exist?  God you really suck at this. 

Next......

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope. I said I never stand in line to vote anymore therefore no one NEEDS to stand in line anymore and if they do that’s on them. 

And even if I did what on God’s green earth does that have to do with your accusations that I say racism doesn’t exist?  God you really suck at this. 

Next......

It’s a game - right? These are very serious issues that DO impact Americans - and you do everything in your power to pretend it does not exist. 

If voting amongst blacks is down in all the states with new voter laws, will that be evidence, or will it be some other reason, because you can't PROVE it was?  Better yet, will those states show concern for why it is down, and address it????  If you answered "yes" to the second question, I'm lmfao.

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s a game - right? These are very serious issues that DO impact Americans - and you do everything in your power to pretend it does not exist. 

Yay!!!  You were able to state something that is TRUE.  These are issues (not very serious in my mind) that impact AMERICANS!!  Not black Americans, not brown Americans, not white Americans, not Asian Americans but AMERICANS!!!  You are slowly emerging from the darkness of so many things being racist.  Now here's the beauty of Americans.  We figure it out.  Government for example does ***** all the times that sometimes forces us to adjust.  This is one of them.  No one's gonna die or in this case not have their vote counted.  

Awww my little Billsy Willsy Time.  They grow up so fast.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If voting amongst blacks is down in all the states with new voter laws, will that be evidence, or will it be some other reason, because you can't PROVE it was?  Better yet, will those states show concern for why it is down, and address it????  If you answered "yes" to the second question, I'm lmfao.

Let's address this if and when it happens.  There could be a myriad of reasons why but I will be more than happy to have an adult conversation as to why if it does in fact happen.  

Now being the open minded individual that I am I trust we will have the same adult conversation if the opposite happens and voting amongst blacks remains relatively the same or even increases.  

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

Nice try.  With the record number of voters for the last election, it will surely go down next time.

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I had the words “in relation to” already in my back pocket. 😉

Of course I meant in relation to other voting blocks.  I'm sure it will just be a case of the Republicans doing a better job of getting AND KEEPING their voters out.  LOL

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Of course I meant in relation to other voting blocks.  I'm sure it will just be a case of the Republicans doing a better job of getting AND KEEPING their voters out.  LOL

That’s not the “in relation to” we’re talking about. 🙄

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How will we know who these good samaritans are?  Will they be wearing a special hat?  Maybe a scarlet GS on their shirts?  How about a secret good samaritan handshake?  You do understand why they want to prohibit the handing out out of things SUCH AS food and drink while people are in line right?  

What's the big deal about food and water?  Maybe, just maybe, the word will get out about long lines and people can bring food and water for the line.  Or are you saying they'd not be able to figure it out.  You're beating a dumb drum. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

How will we know who these good samaritans are?  Will they be wearing a special hat?  Maybe a scarlet GS on their shirts?  How about a secret good samaritan handshake?  You do understand why they want to prohibit the handing out out of things SUCH AS food and drink while people are in line right?  

What's the big deal about food and water?  Maybe, just maybe, the word will get out about long lines and people can bring food and water for the line.  Or are you saying they'd not be able to figure it out.  You're beating a dumb drum. 

Reopen the 240 shuttered election sites and problem solved.

Otherwise, this is just a disgusting attempt to deter and suppress the vote.

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Reopen the 240 shuttered election sites and problem solved.

Otherwise, this is just a disgusting attempt to deter and suppress the vote.

Vote by mail.  Problem solved.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/25/2021 at 8:01 PM, B-Man said:

You can see the 950-0 here.

E2NMd5MXoAY7LFA?format=jpg&name=small

If this is true it is definitive proof of fraud. Obviously not enough to overturn election but will prove beyond a doubt that this election was not the most secure in history.