Heads up. Micha Hyde on Mcafee

DrPJax

Just Quick note that Micah Hyde is going to be on the Pat McAfee show on YouTube in the next few minutes it’s about 2:25 PM eastern time and he’s going to be on the McAfee show along with Hawk and the guys.  Should interesting.   Ertz and FA talk with FA Pending hope it’s OK to post that.

• Thank you (+1) 5

14 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

In a cluttered sports talk arena, McAfee stands out as pretty entertaining, imho. Also, he's a big fan of Allen & co., also helps! 

He’s easily my favorite.  Listen to every show.  He’s funny, personable, asks great questions and has access to great guests

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Just Quick note that Micah Hyde is going to be on the Pat McAfee show on YouTube in the next few minutes it’s about 2:25 PM eastern time and he’s going to be on the McAfee show along with Hawk and the guys.  

Get the papers , get the papers

• Haha (+1) 2

Great stuff.  I cant state how much i like Pat.  Hes going to be in Rogan stratosphere in the next few years. So likeable, great interviewer/story teller, and that makes cool players want to be on with him.  Hydes cool, wish it was a longer segment.  Wentz was on Friday, and that was a really fun interview, def bumped up my view of the guy... ill be cheering for him until the playoffs or we match up with him