Matt Judon to Pats

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Patriots looking like a team chasing another team. 

Indeed.  I’m happy to see the Ravens weakened too.  Though I really don’t see Judon as low risk.  He’s not the DE I’d have jumped at and either he made out really well for himself or the DE market is going to be insane this offseason. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

I don’t know, what they’ve done is pretty underwhelming to me.

Remember they're getting their best player back, Dont'a Hightower, a good vet in Patrick Chung, and one of their best linemen in Marcus Cannon. They're all good players. Gilmore and Edelman will be healthy too. They are loading up, and won't be an easy out. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Remember they're getting their best player back, Alonzo Hightower, a good vet in Patrick Chung, and one of their best linemen in Marcus Cannon. They're all good players. Gilmore and Edelman will be healthy too. They are loading up, and won't be an easy out. 

Worth noting that they traded Cannon to Houston after trading Vegas for Trent Brown.

3 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I don’t know, what they’ve done is pretty underwhelming to me.

I'm talking about this move specifically. I'm a big fan of Judon.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Remember they're getting their best player back, Alonzo Hightower, a good vet in Patrick Chung, and one of their best linemen in Marcus Cannon. They're all good players. Gilmore and Edelman will be healthy too. They are loading up, and won't be an easy out. 

That "best" OL is gone.

18 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That’s why it is crazy how much some want to dismiss the Pats. We are clearly better than them but they went 7-9 and almost everything went wrong for them. 

the afc East used to be a joke but it’s a tough division right now. 

They still don't have a QB that is going to scare everyone, but I never took them lightly. As long as Bellichick has a video camera, they are a threat.

I cannot remember them ever spending this kind of money during the off season since Kraft is cheap.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

People would love the guy if he came here but he is at the Pats so no good...

The thing about Belichick is that he's smart. Judon has had his way with the Bills in their last two meetings, racking up 2.5 sacks and a bunch of qb hits/hurries. He clearly gives the Bills (and presumably Dawkins) problems.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Marcus Cannon was traded, wasn’t he? Edelman is old and Gilmore is a soft player, isn’t he over 30? I admit their defense is decent, but I look forward to us going up against Stephon “traitor” Gilmore. He went to our biggest rival and I look forward to the Bills pummeling them twice next year. Their offense is terrible, Josh is the best QB in the division, so long as he stays healthy we’ll be AFC East Division Champs x2.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

The thing about Belichick is that he's smart. Judon has had his way with the Bills in their last two meetings, racking up 2.5 sacks and a bunch of qb hits/hurries. He clearly gives the Bills (and presumably Dawkins) problems.

Both losses