Bills TC 2021 and TBD GET TOGETHER

Hello all 1st every topic listing so don't kill the messages

1) I would like to say that 2020/2021  was a great year to be a fan and I loved being at the first playoff game.

2) know let's get to the good stuff

If the bills have a TC at fisher this year we can do a official tbd meet and greet or if they don't still do a kickoff to the season.

3) what i propose is on the cheep side I do have a very big camper and can put it at either of two campgrounds for members to stay at while in town. Both campgrounds due also have cabins to rent also. Some people have also said that the fingers lakes region is beautiful and can visit there also.

And yes I do have a boat we could take to some of the finger lakes and show you all around. 

4) the other half says we can also do wine tours to the local finger lakes 🍷 ers 

5) some people will ask what the price is for this put i will say camping is about $60 if you had 10 people camping i think you get the point.at most campgrounds and yes you could get a hotel also. I do also have a small green egg and a large egg for smoking.

Rules: hopefully I did not break any by posting this.

My rules are as follows have fun respect others and don't be the axx

O 2 more no glass on my boat scuba divers have bare feet and I don't want anyone to cut there feet it has happened alot. And no shoes in the camper( no vacuum  to clean up)

I tried to add pictures but there too big

Thanks

• Like (+1) 3

You are very generous. Personally, I will only attend if you take me on a tour of the lake in a boat with a sunshade. I am rather fair skinned. Also, I assume you will be providing the meat for the smoker. Please make sure it is grass fed. I don’t like store bought stuff with chemicals. Finally, I insist on wearing Birkenstock’s if I’m in someone’s camper. That is a deal breaker. Please advise. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You are very generous. Personally, I will only attend if you take me on a tour of the lake in a boat with a sunshade. I am rather fair skinned. Also, I assume you will be providing the meat for the smoker. Please make sure it is grass fed. I don’t like store bought stuff with chemicals. Finally, I insist on wearing Birkenstock’s if I’m in someone’s camper. That is a deal breaker. Please advise. 

I knew this was going to happen 

Grass fed tofo it is

10 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Being as there is absolutely no reason to believe you will kidnap me and chop me up into little pieces in your scuba boat yeah for sure I'm in

Well just to let you know some scuba instructors have taken there wife's or husband to the Caribbean and have feed them to the sharks

FYI

last I checked Canandaigua lake hasn't had salt water in it for 10000 years but a bull shark did make it to Seneca lake through the cannel in the 50's

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

We expect you to bring a deer to butcher and smoke, along with a cooler of fresh-caught trout and a large bowl of potato salad.  Organic potatoes and vegannaise, please.

24 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Well just to let you know some scuba instructors have taken there wife's or husband to the Caribbean and have feed them to the sharks

Memo to ex-Coastie friend's wife (friend is also SCUBA instructor): Do Not Visit Caribbean

50 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Don't worry, I'll remove all clothing when I enter your camper. 

Send pictures.  Need to know if this is enticement or Deal Breaker.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

As a Rochesterian, there's nothing I'd like more than for Training Camp to happen at Fisher. And I expect a little more normalcy this season. But I don't see the league opening training camp to the general public as even a remote possibility. Even if they do, I imagine it would be extremely limited and requiring tickets that will go to sponsors and the like from the VIP tents.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

42 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

last I checked Canandaigua lake hasn't had salt water in it for 10000 years but a bull shark did make it to Seneca lake through the cannel in the 50's

@ExiledInIllinois obviously was at fault. He’s been letting all kinds of critters through his canal for years. 

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

@ExiledInIllinois

If there's not a belligerent drunk screaming at me about how I should appreciate him, then not acknowledging how I help clean up, then COUNT ME OUT!

I've got standards, you know.

• Awesome! (+1) 1