Biden Prime Time Address Tonight

Irv

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can it be as bad as this?

I would imagine that if all of Joes mis takes were put together like this it would be just as funny as that was .

I must admit that were pretty funny 😂 !!

21 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I really wish they’d stop harping on the point that we should not expect any more of Biden than the previous bum. Such a sad low bar. 

yes, a low bar,

But 48 years of watching Biden proceeds it.

He is a figurehead, and a bad one at that.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The only way I’m watching is if he reads a banned Dr. Seuss book.

Have you ever tried reading through Fox in Socks out loud without tripping over the words or stopping to concentrate?

Nearly impossible.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Have you ever tried reading through Fox in Socks out loud without tripping over the words or stopping to concentrate?

Nearly impossible.

No but now I know what I’m doing tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

Well the PORK  Covid Relief Bills signing was apparently moved up to this afternoon,

So our address tonight will not be questions, but taking credit for the incredible job done by the pharmacy companies last summer and fall.

😎

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well the PORK  Covid Relief Bills signing was apparently moved up to this afternoon,

So our address tonight will not be questions, but taking credit for the incredible job done by the pharmacy companies last summer and fall.

😎

I understand the theme will be to recognize the signing of the COVID Relief bill and communicate some other "priorities" for the remainder of the year.  I think the big question in the minds of most is are we all going to get another check? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I understand the theme will be to recognize the signing of the COVID Relief bill and communicate some other "priorities" for the remainder of the year.  I think the big question in the minds of most is are we all going to get another check? 

It's a pretty popular piece of legislation.  I'd highlight it.  A lot more popular than Obama's first big piece of legislation through reconciliation (ACA) and Trump's (TCJA).  He should go for the jugular and say no Republican Senators voted for it.  You know Trump would if the tables were turned.

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden doing well in polling, better than that person who preceded him. 

Country seems like it likes likes getting back to normal 

Yep....we are in our warm fuzzy place:  Being lied to by politicians while they spend our children's futures, and kill American jobs.  All that's left on the To Do List is to start a war somewhere in a distant land filled with poor third world minorities.  Maybe that's what he's announcing tonight!  

• Like (+1) 1

Just remember Biden has battled a major stuttering disorder his entire life, the manifestation of which causes him not to have a stutter at all, forcing him to grope women, make up fanciful stories of graduating top of his class and taking fire while abroad, and worst of all, the stutter often knocks key facts, figures and entire federal departments out of his brain.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1