Cuomo sexual allegations

Unforgiven

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If true he should resign and be arrested.

The easier case to make is the one where he lied to federal investigators who were looking into his administration.  

That would get you or me in jail pretty quickly.  No he said/she said there. He will skate on both of these, I bet.  It may wreck his re-electin, but he won’t see jail, not ever.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/politics/andrew-cuomo-lindsey-boylan-allegation/index.html

Remember all the screaming and hairpulling with Kavanaugh?

Trump?

giraffe-218339-15373824666581.jpg

'member?

Now it's crickets.

Such blatant and obvious hypocrisy.

Come forth with all the TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP responses.

So you're going to bring up Kavanaugh, then say trump trump trump.  That's rich.  Such obvious hypocrisy

Edited by daz28
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

So you're going to bring up Kavanaugh, then say trump trump trump.  That's rich.  Such obvious hypocrisy

Deflection is an intense focus upon and antagonism toward the legitimacy of the actions, feelings,

and beliefs of others, especially the partner, and an intense misdirection of attention away from the

primary aggressor's actions.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Deflection is an intense focus upon and antagonism toward the legitimacy of the actions, feelings,

and beliefs of others, especially the partner, and an intense misdirection of attention away from the

primary aggressor's actions.

What's the word for when you say something is wrong(Kavanaugh), then post the EXACT same thing(Cuomo).  I think it's HYPOCRISY????????

This is funny how it does bring out hypocrisy. Remember in Kavanaugh, the right was like let it be, it’s old allegations. We believe him. This is a non-story. Now they jump all over Cuomo to resign.

Its not new. The same thing happened with Democrat Senator Franken. The Dems did put pressure on him to resign and he did. 

We’re already seeing Dems call for investigation. AOC being the most prominent one. That is what should happen. I don’t think you’d find any Dem say otherwise.

It would be interesting if the Republicans took a consistent approach with this and applied their Kavanaugh standard to Cuomo but we know that will not happen. 

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

This is funny how it does bring out hypocrisy. Remember in Kavanaugh, the right was like let it be, it’s old allegations. We believe him. This is a non-story. Now they jump all over Cuomo to resign.

Its not new. The same thing happened with Democrat Senator Franken. The Dems did put pressure on him to resign and he did. 

We’re already seeing Dems call for investigation. AOC being the most prominent one. That is what should happen. I don’t think you’d find any Dem say otherwise.

It would be interesting if the Republicans took a consistent approach with this and applied their Kavanaugh standard to Cuomo but we know that will not happen. 

That's not what happened at all.  The allegations were completely baseless. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I get what you’re saying, but the Kavanaugh stuff was ancient history at that point wasn’t it?  Whereas Cuomo’s alleged behavior happened fairly recently.