Rush Limbaugh Dead at 70

T&C

My observations:

• I don't wish death upon anyone, regardless of their beliefs/opinions.
  • Lung cancer sucks. 15 of my relatives from previous generations died from it.
  • Don't smoke!
  • I never really listened or watched him, though I heard some of the "outrageous" things that he said that were reported by other members of the media.
  • He always struck me as "someone of his time", but his time passed and he became a caricature of himself later on.
  • I must admit that at one time, he "mattered".
  • Unfortunately, too many commentators have now embraced the "LOUD" factor that he embodied.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

My observations:

• I don't wish death upon anyone, regardless of their beliefs/opinions.
  • Lung cancer sucks. 15 of my relatives from previous generations died from it.
  • Don't smoke!
  • I never really listened or watched him, though I heard some of the "outrageous" things that he said that were reported by other members of the media.
  • He always struck me as "someone of his time", but his time passed and he became a caricature of himself later on.
  • I must admit that at one time, he "mattered".
  • Unfortunately, too many commentators have now embraced the "LOUD" factor that he embodied.

Agree with you and you're post. 

I don't ever wish ill or hurt or death on anyone. Love people way too much. 

RIP Rush :( thoughts and prayers to everyone.

I thought he was getting better, beating it, but I guess not. 

My thing with him and this type of media is that although you might not agree with what they are saying or their viewpoints it makes you think about what you really do believe or feel.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Making fun off him....Screw him and his hate and lie filled spewing....the world is better off with him gone.

Ok there is no need for this.  

Another reason why people need to start loving each other instead of this hate.  I have few enemies some did awful things to me, if they got hurt, passed away and stuff.  Send my thoughts and prayers. I would help them out and never wish ill upon anyone.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Ok there is no need for this.  

Another reason why people need to start loving each other instead of this hate.  I have few enemies some did awful things to me, if they got hurt, passed away and stuff.  Send my thoughts and prayers. I would help them out and never wish ill upon anyone.

Blah blah blah....You wanna lecture me about "we need to start loving each other"? This guy spit venom and hate for 30 years....aaaaannndddd he gets a medal and our thoughts and prayers? Where was his lecture?  When exactly do dbags like him get theirs? 

EFFF Him...... Good Riddance

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

Blah blah blah....You wanna lecture me about "we need to start loving each other"? This guy spit venom and hate for 30 years....aaaaannndddd he gets a medal and our thoughts and prayers? Where was his lecture?  When exactly do dbags like him get theirs? 

EFFF Him...... Good Riddance

I'm sure you were a daily listener. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm sure you were a daily listener. 

I had a long drive back in the early 90's and listened to him alot....back then he was halfway relevant....History shows he is the Pied Piper of the great derailment of the GOP since then...

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Disagreement does not constitute hate...

No....the lies he had do constitute hate....lied about women, birtherism, when you lie to create a different reality....it aint coming from love....

Our country is not better for his presence....you can trace Jan 6 pretty much back to him

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Disagreement does not constitute hate...

The man stirred up hatred of all sorts. I will always remember him for his evil stance on people with drug addiction. "Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is," he used to say mockingly as he argued for the mass execution of drug addicts... All the while being a drug addict himself who was caught doctor shopping for oxycontin. 

The man's schtick was driven by hate.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

The man stirred up hatred of all sorts. I will always remember him for his evil stance on people with drug addiction. "Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is," he used to say mockingly as he argued for the mass execution of drug addicts... All the while being a drug addict himself who was caught doctor shopping for oxycontin. 

The man's schtick was driven by hate.  

Drug addicts need help they don't need a mass execution. That's horrible. One of my buddies was horrible on drugs. He went to help and of course comes to me for help. Alcohol and drugs totality gone from him clean 150 days now. So happy for him. He was hardcore but glad he seeked help.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Never listened to his show, but the left is celebrating his death on social media so he probably said a lot of great things. RIP.

Totally! He single handedly proved Obama was the Kenyan born, Muslim leader of ISIS!

• Haha (+1) 1

So devastating!!! Such a great guy and nit a hypocrite at all. I hope he really is a Christian because he will have a lot to answer for.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/rush-limbaugh-presidential-medal-of-freedom-state-of-the-union-outrageous-quotes/  

but like Trump, I never get too mad at the idiot making money saying stupid stuff.  I worry about the idiots who blindly follow him and believe his stupidity.  Imagine being sad that this “man” is gone.  He built an “empire” on racism, sexist, and homophobia.  

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Like (+1) 2

If you don't like him, don't even comment. The loony left shows their true colors.

5 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Totally! He single handedly proved Obama was the Kenyan born, Muslim leader of ISIS!

That was Hillary who first brought that up.

Edited by Wacka

15 minutes ago, Wacka said:

If you don't like him, don't even comment. The loony left shows their true colors.

That was Hillary who first brought that up.

Coming from the guy who just told people on this board to stick a gun in their mouths. Please, save it for Jesus, Mary and Joseph.