Rush Limbaugh Dead at 70

T&C

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

I don't agree with a lot of what the man said or did, but the guy is dead.  You don't have to be sad about it but why not at least be civil? How does this make you feel about yourselves here?

I feel pretty good stating objective facts about the things the man did in his life. I didn't wish him cancer, and I hope he didn't suffer. I'm just not into being told "my true colors" are showing by people how have recently wished me cancer and told me to blow my head off. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I feel pretty good stating objective facts about the things the man did in his life. I didn't wish him cancer, and I hope he didn't suffer. I'm just not into being told "my true colors" are showing by people how have recently wished me cancer and told me to blow my head off. 

That wasn't cool, and I'm sorry it happened to you.  Doesn't make the dancing on Limbaugh's proverbial grave any less classless or grotesque.

Just now, Tiberius said:

Icon for what? 

He was the first conservative radio voice to have his program go national and draw millions of listeners. Before Rush it was pretty much liberal radio talk shows. Kinda like network news today.

10 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Grow a pair.

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Suck a pair. 

Honestly, how does saying stuff like this accomplish anything...don’t you want people to take you seriously?

You’re better than this, Motorin...

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Making fun off him....Screw him and his hate and lie filled spewing....the world is better off with him gone.

I'll go with better that he's off the air.  I didn't care for his politics, or for his act, and I won't miss his show in the least.  Still, I'm sorry that a family has to bury a loved one.  

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I didn't hear hate when I listened to his show. Mostly he told the truth.

Femenazi.  Look it up.  

6 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I don't agree with a lot of what the man said or did, but the guy is dead.  You don't have to be sad about it but why not at least be civil? How does this make you feel about yourselves here?

As the song by country group Rascal Flatts says,

"You're gonna leave a legacy, no matter what you do
It ain't a question of if they will
It's how they remember you

Did you stand or did you fall?
Build a bridge or build a wall? "

There was nothing civil about the venom that Limbaugh spread for three decades.     Death doesn't absolve people for the evil they do when they're alive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1