The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

VelvetyPointedHatchetfish-size_restricte

Back to the January 6th commission................

Jan. 6 Investigation Is Going Public in 2022: Liz Cheney

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/liz-cheney-jan-6-committee-public-hearings-1265974/

Music, Film, TV and Political News Coverage. ... The Jan. 6 Committee 

Please, oh please let it be true...........put it on 24/7

and see what happens.

They set up a raised stage in the Capitol Rotunda for Demented Biden to give his whiny, demented speech written by whover is in control.  Afterwards they had pasty whiner Anderson Cooper do his awful show from the same raised floor with a bunch of democrat cowering whimps crying about how they soiled themselves on 1/6/21.  What a joke.  Then Hyena equates 1/6/21 with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.  What a ***** idiot.  They must be really scared of Trump tp put on that ***** show.  What a mess.

Laughing.png

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ted Cruz gets called to task for being honest. Can't have that in the GOP! 

Now that Ted Cruz, there's a man's man! Groveling for forgiveness from Sean Hannity. Trump called his wife ugly, his father a JFK assassination conspirator, and still he stands by his man. How did he ever allow the term "terrorism" escape from his lips in connection with January 6? OF COURSE he didn't mean it.

• Haha (+1) 1

You said it, but can’t prove it? 

Just because your lying right wing media says Biden took money corruptly from China doesn’t make it a reality 

A big fat check billion dollar check from the CCP for some phony hedge fund investment and a $67K a month spot on the Burisma BOD says you're wrong.  And prove anything?  Hold yourself to the same standard.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just because your lying right wing media says Biden took money corruptly from China doesn’t make it a reality 

LOL! Oh, the hypocrisy!  

• Haha (+1) 1

Right! It’d be way more believable if he’d gone pee pee on a bed in Russia with imaginary hookers!!

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

😇

Nancy Pelosi is Again Confronted on Not Giving Americans ‘Full Story’ of Jan. 6

Trending Politics, by Kyle Becker

https://trendingpolitics.com/nancy-pelosi-is-again-confronted-on-not-giving-americans-full-story-of-jan-6-knab/

This article brings something as an American citizen I care about. How in the heck did a couple of thousand un armed knuckleheads breach security and get into Congress and shut it down when we all knew tensions were going to be extremely high that day.  How did that happen? Who made the decisions?  I want to know.

31 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This article brings something as an American citizen I care about. How in the heck did a couple of thousand un armed knuckleheads breach security and get into Congress and shut it down when we all knew tensions were going to be extremely high that day.  How did that happen? Who made the decisions?  I want to know.

Becuase it's all part of the master plan.  DNC planned it and is now milking it for all it's worth.  Using Demented Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Cheney, and Hyena as props.  Look at the moron Dems trying to shake Dick Cheney's hand yesterday.  They all hated that guy.  Now they want to fellate him to push this joke for all it's worth to get two seconds on CNN.  What a mess.

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

And the really funny part is NOW they claim wanted Trump to have 'done something' to stop it....when you'll recall they called it a photo-op when he walked out with a Bible in a show of solidarity to protect another historic landmark....the White House...from the BLM Domestic Terrorists who were violently attacking the Police and building itself.  This level of utter hypocrisy doesn't pass even the weakest of smell tests! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ted Cruz gets called to task for being honest. Can't have that in the GOP! 

Imagine sucking so bad you have to bring up a video of someone you hate and say he is a liar. lol

oh the irony.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Much fewer than a couple thousand knuckleheads entered the building.  I'm going to take a wild guess that somebody called off the reinforcements because the House Democratic leadership wanted to let it happen in order to use the event as a premise and justification for weaponizing the forces of the Federal government, law enforcement, the DOJ, and the intelligence services against their political enemies.  So far with much fanfare but little to no tangible benefit.  But not without a lot of drama like yesterday's hilarious recollection of the lethal threats faced by members of Congress.  Some of which were not even present at the time.

Of maybe they wanted to create an epic historical story for the ages rivaling the Battle of Thermopylae where 300 Spartans are said to have held off 100,000 Persians for several days.  In this case 16 to 20 Capitol Police held off an attacking horde of 100,000 protesters who breached the Capitol, met close to zero resistance from government forces, and with victory clearly in reach collectively decided to leave and just call it even.  And I should add, went home and waited to get arrested for the high crimes of trespassing and disorderly conduct.  Both of which Democratic DA's in major cities do not even consider indictable offenses.  But in the case of 1/6 demands for maximum sentences are loud and persistent from the soft on crime collective.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Looks like we got him now!

Where have I heard this before?

This is the left's "wet dream" fantasy.  Trump perp walked in the middle of the night by a bevy of Pretorian Guards and CNN media celebrities.  Tried, convicted, sentenced, and jailed for life.  After they wake up from this orgasmic and euphoric experience in the middle of the night they head off to the bathroom to change their shorts one more time.  But it's just a dream because the only bigger farce than all these allegations is the committee "investigating" them.  Let me know when any of this sees the inside of a courtroom. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This is the left's "wet dream" fantasy.  Trump perp walked in the middle of the night by a bevy of Pretorian Guards and CNN media celebrities.  Tried, convicted, sentenced, and jailed for life.  After they wake up from this orgasmic and euphoric experience in the middle of the night they head off to the bathroom to change their shorts one more time.  But it's just a dream because the only bigger farce than all these allegations is the committee "investigating" them.  Let me know when any of this sees the inside of a courtroom. 

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Dems gonna hammer this all the way to losing the mid terms and the next presidential election. And claim victim the entire time. 

Just like every other “scandal” it will blow up in their faces, but they will continue to claim it’s really real.  But now people are onto them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

This cute pic is what you post when you have no good response.  It's your "tell".  So point for me.  But curious, was this reaction before or after your idol Hillary read her sad and pathetic acceptance speech a couple weeks ago on national TV?  I mean, give it up already.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This cute pic is what you post when you have no good response.  It's your "tell".  So point for me.  But curious, was this reaction before or after your idol Hillary read her sad and pathetic acceptance speech a couple weeks ago on national TV?  I mean, give it up already.

No this cute pic highlights how absolutely pathetic your argument is...

LOCK HER UP

idiots 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Dems gonna hammer this all the way to losing the mid terms and the next presidential election. And claim victim the entire time. 

LEFTIST CABLE NEWS JAN. 6 PROGRAMMING FALLS FLAT

CNN went all-in on the anniversary of January 6. It spent the day discussing the unpeaceful protests, with coverage culminating in a two-hour show from Statuary Hall inside the Capitol. Nancy Pelosi appeared for an interview. MSNBC also devoted hours and hours to similar coverage.

Personally, I thought the anniversary of the rioting was a good time to reflect on it. But not all day. And certainly not with CNN or MSNBC.

As for the American public generally, it voted with its eyeballs and remotes. The ratings for the CNN and MSNBC coverage were unimpressive, to say the least.

Fox News reportedly trounced both left-liberal outlets throughout the day. Even in the 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Eastern block when Joe Biden and Kamala Harris presented their deep thoughts, CNN and MSNBC couldn’t draw a sizable audience, comparatively speaking. In that period, Fox News pulled in 1.58 million total viewers, compared to 1.083 million for MSNBC and 1.106 million for CNN.

What about CNN’s two-hour evening special? CNN trailed Fox News by a large margin in that slot, as well. It also trailed MSNBC.

Bret Baier’s hard-hitting interview with Liz Cheney on Fox News reportedly dwarfed anything CNN did all day. And, as usual, Tucker Carlson’s show had the highest ratings of the night.

If the American public showed this little inclination to wallow with the left in January 6, 2021 on the anniversary of the events of that day, what hope do Democrats have of gaining traction from them come November? None I believe, except perhaps in the very unlikely event of a repeat performance.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/01/leftist-cable-news-jan-6-programming-falls-flat.php

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1