The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

10 minutes ago, Governor said:

You, the low info sheep, have tried to turn the protest into an indictment ofhalf the country for the last 8 months….

It isn’t half of the country. It’s 30 percent of adult voters, not counting children.

Nobody cares about 1/6 except people in DC and guys with low testosterone who find their validation on Twitter.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

Wth are you talking about

The revelation in Woodwards upcoming book that General Miley committed treason.  

Since the 1/6 morons claim to be obsessed with the integrity of our government, they really should be consistent and demand Miley be executed or at least sent to a re education camp for his treasonous actions. 

The bigger takeaway from that is the actual revelation that there was indeed a deep state coup against Trump.  Miley just didn't decide in October of 2020 that Trump was (laughably) such a disaster he was going to start a war an actual kinetic action against China.  Absolutely laughable.  Anyone hear any rumors to the sort?  We were going to invade China?  

It's proof they wanted him gone from the beginning.  I wish I had evidence that the media and Dems were working 24/7/365 to make sure that happened after election day 2016.  

This country is a disaster.  Leftists can start Wokeistan and leave the SEC borders I discussed to the sane.  

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wonder why Roger Stone was served papers today for his role in January 6?

And we can go on about Trumps failures… Loved his health care plan (still two weeks away?); is it Infrastructure Week? And oh - is Hill in jail yet?

We can go on…

No I don't wonder why.  It's been obvious from the start. 

And yeah, Trump had failures.  What President doesn't?  What do you think Joey's experiencing to make his approval rating even worse than Trump's was at the same point in their Presidencies?

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Since the 1/6 morons claim to be obsessed with the integrity of our government, they really should be consistent and demand Miley be executed or at least sent to a re education camp for his treasonous actions. 

The bigger takeaway from that is the actual revelation that there was indeed a deep state coup against Trump.  Miley just didn't decide in October of 2020 that Trump was (laughably) such a disaster he was going to start a war an actual kinetic action against China.  Absolutely laughable.  Anyone hear any rumors to the sort?  We were going to invade China?  

It's proof they wanted him gone from the beginning.  I wish I had evidence that the media and Dems were working 24/7/365 to make sure that happened after election day 2016.  

This country is a disaster.  Leftists can start Wokeistan and leave the SEC borders I discussed to the sane.  

There wasn’t a deep state coup. They all saw him get caught trying to cheat numerous times (USPS, etc.) and knew he wasn’t going to leave office quietly after he got his ass beat, so they planned accordingly.

No new revelations in this book. We caught wind of these actions and conversations right after the election.

Edited by Governor

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

No I don't wonder why.  It's been obvious from the start. 

And yeah, Trump had failures.  What President doesn't?  What do you think Joey's experiencing to make his approval rating even worse than Trump's was at the same point in their Presidencies?

wtf are you smoking?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Sooner or later you’re going to have to admit that his entire presidency was all for show. He was a “made for tv” president.

He handed off ALL important decisions the day he got into office. It was all fake dude and people got tired of it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/milley-*****-done-*****-trump-bible-photo-lafayette-george-floyd-2021-9?utm_source=reddit.com

Everyone knew he was going to lose and wasn’t going to take it well. Even Bolton knew that before he left. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/bolton-milley-china-call-b1921476.html?utm_source=reddit.com

As far as people thinking Trump would attack China? We don’t know why that occurred but we’re sure about to find out!

Edited by Governor

24 minutes ago, Governor said:

Sooner or later you’re going to have to admit that his entire presidency was all for show. He was a “made for tv” president.

He handed off ALL important decisions the day he got into office. It was all fake dude and people got tired of it.

You talking about Biden?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You talking about Biden?

Was Trump planning some “made for tv” military event aimed at China because of his failures during Covid and Milley gave them a heads up and told them not to be alarmed when the cameras start rolling?

We don’t know, but I bet I’m pretty close.

We’ll need a new investigation to find out.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

The latest Quinnipiac poll has him at 42%.  Most others are around 44%.

Yeah, Trump's job approval rating averaged 38.4% during his first year in office.. the worst record of any of the most recent seven presidents.

I'm not worried about Biden.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, Trump's job approval rating averaged 38.4% during his first year in office.. the worst record of any of the most recent seven presidents.

I'm not worried about Biden.

You should be afraid.  Trump was at 43% at this point, after digging himself out of a hole from the bull#### Russian collusion farce propagated by the Dems and MSM.  What's Joey's excuse?

9 hours ago, Doc said:

You should be afraid.  Trump was at 43% at this point, after digging himself out of a hole from the bull#### Russian collusion farce propagated by the Dems and MSM.  What's Joey's excuse?

Nah, Trump was not at 43% at this time his first year - he was already into the 30s at this time.

Keep dreaming.

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Biden is 46-48 right now and trending up.

Joe swatted away your petty Afghanistan attacks and dropped those mandates, which is causing to him rise back.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Nah, Trump was not at 43% at this time his first year - he was already into the 30s at this time.

Keep dreaming.

Yeah he was.  Rising from the 30's, again because of the bogus Russian claims.

2 hours ago, Governor said:

Biden is 46-48 right now and trending up.

Joe swatted away your petty Afghanistan attacks and dropped those mandates, which is causing to him rise back.

He's trending downwards and will continue to fall.  Inflation is going to really do a number on him.

13 hours ago, Governor said:

Was Trump planning some “made for tv” military event aimed at China because of his failures during Covid and Milley gave them a heads up and told them not to be alarmed when the cameras start rolling?

We don’t know, but I bet I’m pretty close.

We’ll need a new investigation to find out.

Are you the ring leader of the bidet cult?

That’s perfect name for the cult of biden. The bidet cult, so full of *****. Lol

14 hours ago, 716er said:

Do Trumpets trust the polls again?

Do you NOT trust the polls now ?

You see most of your (and the usual suspects) posts that attempt to call out republicans, always seem to highlight your own hypocrisy.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Keep dreaming.

Link ?

Edited by B-Man