The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

37 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Just like the riots in American cities by the left. No planning at all, very spontaneous.

Stay on target dumb-leader. We're talking about the January 6 attack here. 

But what about whatabout whatabout whatabout

I hope we have answers before the midterms so voters know which party no longer supports democracy and can show their displeasure with their ballot. 

Republicans stalled for so long that we might not be finished until the week before those elections.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Governor said:

I hope we have answers before the midterms so voters know which party no longer supports democracy and can show their displeasure with their ballot. 

Republicans stalled for so long that we might not be finished until the week before those elections.

We already know bro:

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

fascism erupts from the Left, always has, never the Right

Germany, Italy, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea

there are no counter-examples

Hitler was basically a German redneck. Right wing racist fanatic. 

7 hours ago, John Adams said:

Stay on target dumb-leader. We're talking about the January 6 attack here. 

But what about whatabout whatabout whatabout

The mostly peaceful protest on 1/6?

I would hardly call that an attack, unless I was being intellectually dishonest.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

The mostly peaceful protest on 1/6?

I would hardly call that an attack, unless I was being intellectually dishonest.

Theres still tomorrow but given it’s a holiday weekend, I’m gonna give it to you. 

You sir have won funniest post of the week. 

Is the new strategy to have a commission/impeachment before every election?

I guess I would respect it more if there were commissions into last summer’s insurrections as well...until then, this is just partisan imo...👍

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Is the new strategy to have a commission/impeachment before every election?

I guess I would respect it more if there were commissions into last summer’s insurrections as well...until then, this is just partisan imo...👍

Last summers protests were not attacks on the legislative branch of the Federal government 

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Last summers protests were not attacks on the legislative branch of the Federal government 

Maybe not legislative, but they were attacks against the judicial and executive branches, with violence and destruction being perpetrated against federal buildings, courthouses and law enforcement, routinely (for several months in some places).  Innocent citizens were harassed, pulled from vehicles, some beaten in the streets, and some even shot...

If we are going to be fair, we cannot deny that those were intentional acts of aggression, carried out by people whose stated objective is to bring about violent “revolution” against our constitutional republic...

These same “revolutionaries” erect statues of Vladimir Lenin in NYC and Seattle, and march with a hammer and sickle flag, while they tear down statues of Washington and Frederick Douglass, and burn the red, white, and blue...yet no one cares to have a commission on that?

That’s a hard sell for me, my friend...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Maybe not legislative, but they were attacks against the judicial and executive branches, with violence and destruction being perpetrated against federal buildings, courthouses and law enforcement, routinely (for several months in some places).  Innocent citizens were harassed, pulled from vehicles, some beaten in the streets, and some even shot...

If we are going to be fair, we cannot deny that those were intentional acts of aggression, carried out by people whose stated objective is to bring about violent “revolution” against our constitutional republic...

These same “revolutionaries” erect statues of Vladimir Lenin in NYC and Seattle, and march with a hammer and sickle flag, while they tear down statues of Washington and Frederick Douglass, and burn the red, white, and blue...yet no one cares to have a commission on that?

What was the preferred outcome of the 1/6 coup?

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Those were local matters dealing with local issues, and far and away mostly peaceful. 

I mean if you are going to cast a net, the massacre of Jews at the Tree of Life Synagogue was inspired by Trumps hateful rhetoric about the caravan, or the massacre in Texas at a Walmart of Hispanics while Trump was stirring up hate against immigrants. 

Seems to be a pattern 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Those were local matters dealing with local issues, and far and away mostly peaceful. 

I mean if you are going to cast a net, the massacre of Jews at the Tree of Life Synagogue was inspired by Trumps hateful rhetoric about the caravan, or the massacre in Texas at a Walmart of Hispanics while Trump was stirring up hate against immigrants. 

Seems to be a pattern 

Oh brother. Anything else you want to pin on the Orange Man? How about the Bernie loon who shot at a Republican softball game? 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh brother. Anything else you want to pin on the Orange Man? How about the Bernie loon who shot at a Republican softball game? 

Dangerous rhetoric. You’ll just excuse anything he does.