Thoughts and prayers for Zerovoltz here

Aussie Joe

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

IMO  Give the guy a break.   He's not the worst person to enter the boards.  

Christ .   many Bills fans here love to troll 

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't know that there's a "problem" but yes, I'd say you're a little sensitive on this issue.  If Josh plays a game like Mahomes played last night he'd be eviscerated on this board and in the media.  That's a fact.  Mahomes gets every benefit of the doubt right now even when he lays a Grade A egg.

I don’t think Allen was eviscerated after the KC game.  He played poorly but didn’t really have a chance due to the pressure that was on him.   It was a very similar performance to what Mahomes did last night imo.  Both got dominated by the opposing pass rush.

You blame Mahomes for their offensive performance yesterday?  

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

I suppose we could ask him ...

I have always believed and still do that Zerovoltz is the same person as Jeffismagic.    He has denied it and actively tried to dispel it in the past.   Of course there is good reason to deny it.......it's obviously a weak look to be a Bills fan one day and then front running for another team because of one player decision.   Kinda' ruins your site cred.     

In related news @Teddy KGB also says he is not Ryan L Bilz.:rolleyes:

There are a few people on here who have assumed different identities to re-start their persona/identity/reputation.

• Like (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think this year on the whole they played at an equal level. It depends how much you weigh the period of time that Allen played with a shoulder harness. Mahomes gets the edge right now because he has done it for multiple seasons and has looked better in the playoffs throughout his career. But the gap is not what you make it out to be. Mahomes has two elite pass catchers and much better depth at receiver than Allen does. He also has a competent running game. Allen has Diggs, a good slot receiver, and medium to low tier talent otherwise, with a bottom tier run game. The talent gap for their respective supporting casts is substantially larger than the talent gap between the QBs IMO.

And if we're gonna do this for Allen can we please do this for the last 3 or 4 games of mahomes regular season when he posted a sub 90 rating? People having pounded the table about Allens mid-season regression but the same ones have no issues glossing over mahomes late season slump. A slump is a slump, no matter when it happens. 

I think Mahomes is the better qb, but Allens regular season was every bit on par with Mahomes.... if not just outright better.

21 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think this year on the whole they played at an equal level. It depends how much you weigh the period of time that Allen played with a shoulder harness. Mahomes gets the edge right now because he has done it for multiple seasons and has looked better in the playoffs throughout his career. But the gap is not what you make it out to be. Mahomes has two elite pass catchers and much better depth at receiver than Allen does. He also has a competent running game. Allen has Diggs, a good slot receiver, and medium to low tier talent otherwise, with a bottom tier run game. The talent gap for their respective supporting casts is substantially larger than the talent gap between the QBs IMO.

Much better depth at WR?  Idk man.  I’d take our 5 over their 5.  Sammy missed just about the entire season.

Not enough is said about the KC OLine.  They had the 31st ranked run blocking line this year.  Their offensive line was starting 4 backups last night, 3 of which were switching positions.  They started 3 backups for the last 12 weeks. 

Kelce is the tide turner and gives them the better supporting cast.  I agree that the chiefs are the better team talent wise, but I don’t think the gap as big as people are making it out to be.  

You guys can think w/e you want.  Based on their careers and what we saw this year, Mahomes is the more consistent and better overall QB and it’s not really a discussion.  Think whatever you guys want to think.  Hopefully Josh continues to improve and makes it a more worth while conversation.

There’s nothing else for me to say about this. My opinion is known.  Mahomes >>> Allen.  Agree to disagree 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

So apparently winning in the trenches and defense still matter in the 21st century, despite what so many think. I never doubted it. I hope Beane was watching.

No, apparently having the best overall roster matters.

That allows you to clear all of the hurdles in a matchup league.

The Tampa roster was artificially enhanced though........they built that roster thru years and years of missing the playoffs entirely and in 2019 they had a great defense and an explosive offense that just turned the ball over a crazy amount.    Then they added Brady, Gronk and AB on top of drafting early enough to get rookies of greater impact............that's not really a blueprint.

In most cases your team is going to have to pick and choose where to be strongest.   Pass rush should always have been second to QB play in terms of priority.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I have always believed and still do that Zerovoltz is the same person as Jeffismagic.    He has denied it and actively tried to dispel it in the past.   Of course there is good reason to deny it.......it's obviously a weak look to be a Bills fan one day and then front running for another team because of one player decision.   Kinda' ruins your site cred.     

In related news @Teddy KGB also says he is not Ryan L Bilz.:rolleyes:

There are a few people on here who have assumed different identities to re-start their persona/identity/reputation.

Nah.  He admitted who he was a few seasons back finally.   Though he certainly did deny it for quite a while .

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

KC just learned the NFL may "like" them, but they LOVE Brady. You can't play Brady's Recievers physical, called everytime. 

Maybe now he sees the light. The goat, is not allowed to throw picks or fumble in a SB.

It is laid out clearly in Goodell 1:1  Thou shalt not hit the goat, nor suffereth any harm or negative plays to come upon him. 

Welcome to our decades of hell. Pull up a chair Zerovoltz, there is plenty of room. 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

And if we're gonna do this for Allen can we please do this for the last 3 or 4 games of mahomes regular season when he posted a sub 90 rating? People having pounded the table about Allens mid-season regression but the same ones have no issues glossing over mahomes late season slump. A slump is a slump, no matter when it happens. 

I think Mahomes is the better qb, but Allens regular season was every bit on par with Mahomes.... if not just outright better.

Why make things up?  I get you are trying to prove a point, but why lie?  Please explain? He had one game under 90 (atl) in the last part of the year and only had 2 all regular season.  Allen had 5 games under 80.  Mahomes was more consistent 

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No, apparently having the best overall roster matters.

That allows you to clear all of the hurdles in a matchup league.

The Tampa roster was artificially enhanced though........they built that roster thru years and years of missing the playoffs entirely and in 2019 they had a great defense and an explosive offense that just turned the ball over a crazy amount.    Then they added Brady, Gronk and AB on top of drafting early enough to get rookies of greater impact............that's not really a blueprint.

In most cases your team is going to have to pick and choose where to be strongest.   Pass rush should always have been second to QB play in terms of priority.

They did one other thing: they went and signed elite-level talents on D-line (JPP and Suh) who had a history of being extremely disruptive, not "solid" guys like Addison and Butler. The one proven elite NFL talent that the Bills have acquired in this regime is Diggs. Some of the other signings have been good - Beasley, Brown, Hyde, Poyer, Williams -- but none of those guys match Suh and JPP. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I don’t think Allen was eviscerated after the KC game.  He played poorly but didn’t really have a chance due to the pressure that was on him.   It was a very similar performance to what Mahomes did last night imo.  Both got dominated by the opposing pass rush.

You blame Mahomes for their offensive performance yesterday?  

No, but all I’ve heard is that Mahomes is some sort of wizard who makes the impossible, possible. All people want to do today is make excuses for him. Josh actually made some things happen in the KC game, and his coach took the ball out of his hands twice when he might have made another play. Mahomes didn’t make much at all happen last night except throw up a few desperation heaves.

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Why make things up?  I get you are trying to prove a point, but why lie?  Please explain? He had one game under 90 (atl) in the last part of the year and only had 2 all regular season.  Allen had 5 games under 80.  Mahomes was more consistent 

bro. chill.... i had saw a graphic back in december highlighting both qb's last 3 or 4 games and it had mahomes rating at 89 over that span. it was correct and so was i. there was one very poor game that pulled it down and the others hovered right at 90. he didnt play real good to end the season. The point is there was a dip in play from his usual and it was fairly large. if we point out where allen dipped and other qb's played well we can point out when another qb dipped and others outplayed him. Right?????... so no, i didnt lie. i'm quoting exactly what i saw. a dip in play where his cumulative rating was just below 90 in his last 4 games. please dont accuse me again. 

I already said i think mahomes is the better qb as of now. and now i see why another called you sensitive. geez man.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

As bills fans, we’re making fun of a team for losing a super bowl??? 

Small? Yes, but It feels cathartic having seen our team pummeled out of contention by KC.

I can see why the fans of other teams did that to us during our SB years.

We were better than most, but not the best.

Did not really hate KC until their defense started doing their impersonation of a Greg Williams' squad.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, WideNine said:

Small? Yes, but It feels cathartic having seen our team pummeled out of contention by KC.

I can see why the fans of other teams did that to us during our SB years.

We were better than most, but not the best.

Did not really hate KC until their defense started doing their impersonation of a Greg Williams' squad.

Eh, I was genuinely shocked by the game but I never really get anything rooting for another team to lose. Like when NE would lose a SB, I never really cared.

I was so happy with this season and what Allen has become, it’s all positive vibes. ✌️ 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, eball said:

No, but all I’ve heard is that Mahomes is some sort of wizard who makes the impossible, possible. All people want to do today is make excuses for him. Josh actually made some things happen in the KC game, and his coach took the ball out of his hands twice when he might have made another play. Mahomes didn’t make much at all happen last night except throw up a few desperation heaves.

You're 100% correct. its been nothing but a pity party for Mahomes today and how he dealt with so much pressure..... We didnt see anything of the sort for Allen 2 weeks ago.